OH SNAP! Yale Study On Fracking Contaminating Drinking Water Finds Surprising Results

I want to argue that but I wont. Hell, its hard to argue with that..
Maybe I need to re-think my position on this..

Then my apologies to Westwall.

And you do not get that level of contamination from one barrel of diesel. And it was not just diesel, it was fracturing fluid chemicals. Says that quite clearly in the red.

Question for all of you that say Gasland is a fake, as well as think that the wells have been contaminated since the 1700's, do you have the balls to swap land with them?

I mean..................................if the land is okay, why wouldn't you want to swap some prairie land for some that is in a nice and lush valley?

You would, if the water wasn't toxic or flammable.

Then my apologies to Westwall.

And you do not get that level of contamination from one barrel of diesel. And it was not just diesel, it was fracturing fluid chemicals. Says that quite clearly in the red.

Trace levels Rocks. You're imaging more than was measured. Range was something like 0 to 160ppb. Meaning that this surface source was isolated and most likely accidental. And that was for a large COLLECTION of substances GROUPED as DRO to increase the reading. Could be drips from real diesel tanks. Underground storage tanks that were leaking BEFORE the Marcellus operation took off.

They FOUND something. Not clear what we learn from it. Maybe N. Dakota needs better fuel tank inspection..

Forum List

Back