NK targets Tokyo

Yeah, that's what every feeble-minded conspiracy nutjob like you wants to think about every asinine notion that gets sucked into the vacuum where your brain should be.

When you get around to addressing the points let me know. I'm sure it is a novel idea for you but give it a try. I don't accept empty accusations as valid rebuttals to an arguement. - J.

And there it is, right on cue. What every conspiracy nut wants/needs more than anything: to be taken seriously. Only that can justify the sense of self importance that you desire but realize deep down you don't deserve. Here's a quarter, now go sleep under the bridge.

As I said before, when you get around to addressing the points.............

The Chinese Military Leaders do not share the views of their people concerning America. They despise us, they despise our christianity, our bibles ( bibles are banned in China ) and our freedom.

Bibles are not banned in China. There are Bibles actually printed in China. If you visit China with your personal Bible in your luggage you will not be turned away. If you show up with 20 copies, well...

Ok, show me some direct quotes from Chinese military (not political) leaders demonstrating that they "despise us."

In fact, even as CCP big-wigs make the de rigueur political statements against US policies, they eagerly send their children to live and study here.

When you get around to addressing the points let me know. I'm sure it is a novel idea for you but give it a try. I don't accept empty accusations as valid rebuttals to an arguement. - J.

And there it is, right on cue. What every conspiracy nut wants/needs more than anything: to be taken seriously. Only that can justify the sense of self importance that you desire but realize deep down you don't deserve. Here's a quarter, now go sleep under the bridge.

Every conspiracy nut follows the same pattern. You need to be engaged - to have your loony shit taken seriously - like a junky needs a fix. It's the most predictable thing in the world. See your shrink right away.

Thank goodness that you are such an irrelevant little nobody.

Yes, thank goodness there are more sneaky, cunning parasites willing to bathe in American blood while blowing through the US Treasury than there are irrelevant little nobodies aware what foreign parasites are doing to the USA. No Asian nation is or ever will be a survival threat to the USA - .

You're an ignorant (how one can be so ignorant is a wonder), bigoted, myopic fool. That is why your betters will continue to make decisions for you. You should be grateful, but I'm sure you lack the moral and reasoning ability to grasp it.

You are never going to have to deal with a complete understanding of the blessings of ignorance, that is for sure.

If you believed my posts were ill considered and ignorant you would ignore me. If you believed my influence was nil, you wouldn't focus on that in almost every one of your stalker-grade posts. You know a few people can do the math and you fear that at some point your drivel about the value of Asia will be understood for its real value: a (small, rusty) bucket of dog meat.

If Asia was worth a fuck there wouldn't be whole boats full of Asians sneaking into the US and the Asians here would be booking passage back to Asia for the good life instead of conniving to bring the rest of the family here.

The US is the greatest nation ever. That is why the world's street level parasites head this way and the world's organized parasites find US policy traitors to sell out US labor and US taxpayers.

Next.

Last edited:

Every conspiracy nut follows the same pattern. You need to be engaged - to have your loony shit taken seriously - like a junky needs a fix. It's the most predictable thing in the world. See your shrink right away.

As I said before, when you get around to addressing the points..............

This is a delicate situation, Gracie. If North Korea follows through on their threats, we respond, we don't know how China will respond. China is North Korea's only ally. These two nations have been doing trade with one another under the radar for a very long time. North Korea uses their own population for slave labor - they manufacture the products with labels made in China and then the products are exported worldwide. When North Koreans escape to China - if found - they are returned to North Korea.

We don't know that this isn't a plan between the NK, Russia and China. I think we might be getting set up here. Think about it. If you were Russia and still had ambitions to strike the USA would you let this opportunity pass? With no one at the helm of the ship over here?

I believe Russia has serious ambitions in the middle east. They are not going to chance the USA interupting those plans and are most likely going to try to disable us from being able to respond on behalf of Israel. This is Obama's second term. It is doubtful they would ever have such a golden opportunity again. About NK...

The North Koreans could be helping them with a plan where NK makes the provocative move, USA responds, China responds, and finally Russia responds with a limited nuclear strike on the USA enough to take us down, seize the land and property - hand it over to China and then move forward with their plans in Mid east.

I hope the conflict can be diffused quickly and buy us some time. After reading John Kerry's statements I believe he was a terrible choice to replace Hillary and they are going to have to find someone who understands the meaning of the word diplomacy. - Jeri

What effect do you imagine a "limited nuclear strike on the USA..." would have for rich Russians, Chinese, North Koreans and their children?

Yes, thank goodness there are more sneaky, cunning parasites willing to bathe in American blood while blowing through the US Treasury than there are irrelevant little nobodies aware what foreign parasites are doing to the USA. No Asian nation is or ever will be a survival threat to the USA - .

You're an ignorant (how one can be so ignorant is a wonder), bigoted, myopic fool. That is why your betters will continue to make decisions for you. You should be grateful, but I'm sure you lack the moral and reasoning ability to grasp it.

If you believed my posts were ill considered and ignorant you would ignore me. ..

Oh, I don't mind pointing out an ignorant, racist, Un-American fool like you when I see one.

I see one. :fu:

As I said before, when you get around to addressing the points..............

Ooooh, it hurts that no one takes your nonsense seriously, doesn't it?

This is a delicate situation, Gracie. If North Korea follows through on their threats, we respond, we don't know how China will respond. China is North Korea's only ally. These two nations have been doing trade with one another under the radar for a very long time. North Korea uses their own population for slave labor - they manufacture the products with labels made in China and then the products are exported worldwide. When North Koreans escape to China - if found - they are returned to North Korea.

We don't know that this isn't a plan between the NK, Russia and China. I think we might be getting set up here. Think about it. If you were Russia and still had ambitions to strike the USA would you let this opportunity pass? With no one at the helm of the ship over here?

I believe Russia has serious ambitions in the middle east. They are not going to chance the USA interupting those plans and are most likely going to try to disable us from being able to respond on behalf of Israel. This is Obama's second term. It is doubtful they would ever have such a golden opportunity again. About NK...

The North Koreans could be helping them with a plan where NK makes the provocative move, USA responds, China responds, and finally Russia responds with a limited nuclear strike on the USA enough to take us down, seize the land and property - hand it over to China and then move forward with their plans in Mid east.

I hope the conflict can be diffused quickly and buy us some time. After reading John Kerry's statements I believe he was a terrible choice to replace Hillary and they are going to have to find someone who understands the meaning of the word diplomacy. - Jeri

What effect do you imagine a "limited nuclear strike on the USA..." would have for rich Russians, Chinese, North Koreans and their children?

You are asking the wrong question. The right question is what effect do you imagine a limited nuclear strike on the USA will have on Israel with concern to Syria, Egypt, Iran? Is Russian an ally to Iran or not? You underestimate the vulnerability of the USA right now.

You are asking the wrong question. The right question is what effect do you imagine a limited nuclear strike on the USA will have on Israel with concern to Syria, Egypt, Iran? Is Russian an ally to Iran or not? You underestimate the vulnerability of the USA right now.
Maybe we should define "limited nuclear strike" first.
How many dead US civilians are you envisioning?

[FONT=&quot]

You are never going to have to deal with a complete understanding of the blessings of ignorance, that is for sure.

If you believed my posts were ill considered and ignorant you would ignore me. If you believed my influence was nil, you wouldn't focus on that in almost every one of your stalker-grade posts. You know a few people can do the math and you fear that at some point your drivel about the value of Asia will be understood for its real value: a (small, rusty) bucket of dog meat.

If Asia was worth a fuck there wouldn't be whole boats full of Asians sneaking into the US and the Asians here would be booking passage back to Asia for the good life instead of conniving to bring the rest of the family here.

The US is the greatest nation ever. That is why the world's street level parasites head this way and the world's organized parasites find US policy traitors to sell out US labor and US taxpayers.

Next.

Oh, I don't mind pointing out an ignorant, racist, Un-American fool like you when I see one.

Strike a nerve did we?

Laughing out loud that you are aping white trash to beat the band and most of them wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Ignorance isn't all there is to self-loathing, but you make it look like a good start.

Meanwhile professional associates in Jaingxi, Hong Kong, Manilla, and Osaka praise me to high heaven - or wherever Siddartha ended up, but they seem able to resist aping the values of halfwit America. Of course the closest these folks ever get to halfwit America is 30,000 feet.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]

Next.

Strike a nerve did we?
[/FONT]

No, you just made an ass of yourself AGAIN.

Laughing out loud that you are aping white trash to beat the band and most of them wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Ignorance isn't all there is to self-loathing, but you make it look like a good start.
[/FONT]

What the hell are you talking about?

[/FONT]

What the hell are you talking about?

Right now we're down to me baiting you and you hitting the bait harder than a carp.

Even people like me are capable of mercy, so let's take a break. Go play with the kid for a while, he's more your speed.

Forum List

Back