The Café of Mistaken Orders - your waitress will have dementia

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A café in Japan has created a workplace for elderly dementia patients, but the seemingly sweet concept has divided viewers online.

At the Café of Mistaken Orders in Tokyo, customers can expect to receive plates of food they never ordered, or no food at all - but errors are 'embraced with compassion'.

During one of the restaurant's first openings, around 37% of the orders were mistaken, but this did not stop the establishment from receiving a 99 per cent customer satisfaction rate.

I would want to check that place out. Morbid curiosity combined with a sense of humor.....Why not?....It might make for an very interesting afternoon.....I'd be worried about going to hell though. ;)

Hey, here's a thought, ol Joe Biden could work there, he could regale you with stories of Cornpop to bewildered patrons, sniff some people, get children to rub his leg hair…

A café in Japan has created a workplace for elderly dementia patients, but the seemingly sweet concept has divided viewers online.

At the Café of Mistaken Orders in Tokyo, customers can expect to receive plates of food they never ordered, or no food at all - but errors are 'embraced with compassion'.

During one of the restaurant's first openings, around 37% of the orders were mistaken, but this did not stop the establishment from receiving a 99 per cent customer satisfaction rate.

I would want to check that place out. Morbid curiosity combined with a sense of humor.....Why not?....It might make for an very interesting afternoon.....I'd be worried about going to hell though. ;)

Hey, here's a thought, ol Joe Biden could work there, he could regale you with stories of Cornpop to bewildered patrons, sniff some people, get children to rub his leg hair…

Japs have a weird sense of humor. Well, except for Unkotare the shit eating troll.

Forum List

Back