NK targets Tokyo

All little Kimmi wants is attention, and that is surely what he is getting. He wouldn't dare fire any attack at the U.S. or their allies for he must know that would bring about the end of his family's regime. I understand we have to keep our defenses up in case he does go off the deep end, but the probability of that happening is very small. This is all a front from NK to unify little Kimmi with his people, and show the world he is a "tough guy."

That works only if China and Russia didn't put him up to this in the first place. If you look at each nation - the situation in the middle east right now and picture this as a chess game it is very likely that they are behind this latest provocation. These nations are NOT our friends. People need to wake up and see what is happening here. - J.

Exactly. Then get back to something important.

It is a travesty that these parasite nations get hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in rents and fees instead of paying cash on the barrelhead for having US troops there - in addition to these parasites gutting the US labor market.

All little Kimmi wants is attention, and that is surely what he is getting. He wouldn't dare fire any attack at the U.S. or their allies for he must know that would bring about the end of his family's regime. I understand we have to keep our defenses up in case he does go off the deep end, but the probability of that happening is very small. This is all a front from NK to unify little Kimmi with his people, and show the world he is a "tough guy."

That works only if China and Russia didn't put him up to this in the first place. If you look at each nation - the situation in the middle east right now and picture this as a chess game it is very likely that they are behind this latest provocation. These nations are NOT our friends. People need to wake up and see what is happening here. - J.

The last thing China wants is a conflict involving the US in their backyard. The US and China are so dependent on each other economically that it would have a seriously negative impact on the global economy if China and US were to come into direct conflict, which will happen if NK gets in a war with us. China is bound by a defense treaty will NK so they will have to lend aid to them if a war commences.

That being said I would really like to see more Asian countries engaging in negotiations. The US does not have to solve everyone's problems. We can be included in the negotiations, but it should not rely on us 100% to lead the way. It is the Asian region, and they need to keep the pressure on NK to keep stability in the region. It would be in the entire worlds best interest.

John Fool Kerry is in China begging for help and insisting diplomacy will work. obama is partying and no one is in charge. The admiral in command of the Pacific fleet, Locklear, says the biggest danger is global warming. I'll bet that makes Japan feel real secure. Right on cue, Chuck Hagel pops up to tell the world we are too broke to have an air force.

What could possibly go wrong with this kind of genius running the show.

got a link to that?.....i sure as hell could not find him saying that....

John Fool Kerry is in China begging for help and insisting diplomacy will work. obama is partying and no one is in charge. The admiral in command of the Pacific fleet, Locklear, says the biggest danger is global warming. I'll bet that makes Japan feel real secure. Right on cue, Chuck Hagel pops up to tell the world we are too broke to have an air force.

I too searched for some reference to this comment, but could find nothing.

I too searched for some reference to this comment, but could find nothing.

Katz is known for saying stuff like this with no proof.....i am still waiting for the link showing the city of LA paying a hundred bucks an hour to put labels on water bottles....

Katz is known for saying stuff like this with no proof.

Duly Noted

....i am still waiting for the link showing the city of LA paying a hundred bucks an hour to put labels on water bottles....

Now that is funny! :clap2:
You might be waiting for a long time...

Who really cares what happens to Tokyo or in Korea?

Let's see, Japanese, Koreans, and Americans do, you stupid son of a bitch. If you've got some sort racist issues to work out, why don't you go to the Race Relations Forum where you can be properly disdained with the rest of the racist assholes who pollute this site? If you just want to show everyone what a fucking ignorant douchebag you are, consider it mission accomplished.

The Conspiracy Forum is that way >

That being said I would really like to see more Asian countries engaging in negotiations. The US does not have to solve everyone's problems. We can be included in the negotiations, but it should not rely on us 100% to lead the way. It is the Asian region, and they need to keep the pressure on NK to keep stability in the region. It would be in the entire worlds best interest.

That's exactly what is going on and has been going on for a long time.

I am not saying that all Asian countries are not working together, but I think they can take more actions themselves, without looking to us for the thumbs up. Like NK has been saying the past few days, they want direct talks with the US. They are not threatening war for talks with Japan, or South Korea, or Thailand, or Vietnam, etc.. That is my point. The US does not have to be at the forefront on the negotiations. It is not our "neighborhood."

I am not saying that all Asian countries are not working together, but I think they can take more actions themselves, without looking to us for the thumbs up. Like NK has been saying the past few days, they want direct talks with the US. They are not threatening war for talks with Japan, or South Korea, or Thailand, or Vietnam, etc.. That is my point. The US does not have to be at the forefront on the negotiations. It is not our "neighborhood."

The US is also a Pacific Nation, and we have many vital national interests in the "neighborhood."

You can't blame other countries for the fact that North Korea wants to use the status of the US as the world's sole superpower in their tired, predictable manipulations. If you bother to read the news from the region - and you can find English-language news sources out of Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, etc. very easily - you can follow the many, consistent, often complicated efforts at diplomacy of all sorts on all levels within and among the region. If you only read the news from one source (writ large) you will only see one perspective. Hell, if you only read my local newspaper you'll get the impression that there are almost no house fires or car accidents anywhere else in the country.

The kid may be pushing his generals to the limit to test their allegiance to him. Unless he is truly nuts, there will be nothing more than a missile test or some artillery shell falling on another island.

The best situation would be for China to intervene and replace this retrograde regime.

The Western world NEEDS a boogieman.

This decade NK is the propagandists bad guy state.

Ooooooh everybody be scared!

Forum List

Back