NK targets Tokyo

Let these fucking Asians settle their own scores. .

Thank goodness that you are such an irrelevant little nobody.

Yes, thank goodness there are more sneaky, cunning parasites willing to bathe in American blood while blowing through the US Treasury than there are irrelevant little nobodies aware what foreign parasites are doing to the USA. No Asian nation is or ever will be a survival threat to the USA - although there are obviously minimal qualitative possibilities. I am laughing out loud remembering the alarm bells over Japan in the 1980s fed into the nightmares of the parasitic neocon scum of that era. The only threats to the USA are right where Khrushchev said they were: inside the fort signing traitorous treaties in trade and defense.

A question: how do you express your thanks for the plentitude of corrupt US politicians paid by avaricious defense and finance sector corporations to gull halfwit US white trash into lynch-mob grade support for pissing their own blood and US treasure down the stinking drains of Asia? In some ways your pitiful attempts to ape US white trash remind one of melting pot images, but tin ain't steel little girl. Tin ain't steel.

One day Asian tin over stolen-copyrighted software seems likely to meet US steel over original designs. Again. More probabilities for your consideration little girl: when people willing to die for some heathen bullshit meet people ready to kill to get back to civilized pussy and dope, the people willing to die get their wish. The only things worth a fuck to 95% of Americans in Asia are the dope and the road out.

For those who doubt that count the number of permanent emigrants moving in each direction.

Next.

Last edited:
All little Kimmi wants is attention, and that is surely what he is getting. He wouldn't dare fire any attack at the U.S. or their allies for he must know that would bring about the end of his family's regime. I understand we have to keep our defenses up in case he does go off the deep end, but the probability of that happening is very small. This is all a front from NK to unify little Kimmi with his people, and show the world he is a "tough guy."

That works only if China and Russia didn't put him up to this in the first place. If you look at each nation - the situation in the middle east right now and picture this as a chess game it is very likely that they are behind this latest provocation. These nations are NOT our friends. People need to wake up and see what is happening here. - J.

The Conspiracy Forum is that way >

Actually it isn't a conspiracy theory if it is the truth. At this writing we don't know that it isn't. What we do know is that Obama is not that bright when it comes to military strategy, I doubt he has ever even played a game of chess. He strikes me as a checker player.

If I were Russia and had been holding onto ambitions to strike the USA and bring her to her knees I would not miss the opportunity while there is no one in charge here. They couldn't get another opportunity like this in a million years and they know it. This is their golden opportunity and you can be sure that neither they nor China will miss it. China is already preparing for it. Look at the move she just made the other day concerning our dollar! You didn't read about that in the news, did you? - Jeri

That's exactly what is going on and has been going on for a long time.

I am not saying that all Asian countries are not working together, but I think they can take more actions themselves, without looking to us for the thumbs up. Like NK has been saying the past few days, they want direct talks with the US. They are not threatening war for talks with Japan, or South Korea, or Thailand, or Vietnam, etc.. That is my point. The US does not have to be at the forefront on the negotiations. It is not our "neighborhood."

The US is also a Pacific Nation, and we have many vital national interests in the "neighborhood."

You can't blame other countries for the fact that North Korea wants to use the status of the US as the world's sole superpower in their tired, predictable manipulations. If you bother to read the news from the region - and you can find English-language news sources out of Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, etc. very easily - you can follow the many, consistent, often complicated efforts at diplomacy of all sorts on all levels within and among the region. If you only read the news from one source (writ large) you will only see one perspective. Hell, if you only read my local newspaper you'll get the impression that there are almost no house fires or car accidents anywhere else in the country.

It is a bad situation, an unstable regime with a potentually unstable and very young leader. All nations with an interest in the area need be involved. I think at present China is very uncomfortable with the present leadership and direction of North Korea. There is a good chance that Kerry is trying to reach a consensus with China and the other nations that have an interest in this area as to how to handle North Korea.

That works only if China and Russia didn't put him up to this in the first place. If you look at each nation - the situation in the middle east right now and picture this as a chess game it is very likely that they are behind this latest provocation. These nations are NOT our friends. People need to wake up and see what is happening here. - J.

Actually it isn't a conspiracy theory if it is the truth. At this writing we don't know that it isn't. What we do know is that Obama is not that bright when it comes to military strategy, I doubt he has ever even played a game of chess. He strikes me as a checker player.

If I were Russia and had been holding onto ambitions to strike the USA and bring her to her knees I would not miss the opportunity while there is no one in charge here. They couldn't get another opportunity like this in a million years and they know it. This is their golden opportunity and you can be sure that neither they nor China will miss it. China is already preparing for it. Look at the move she just made the other day concerning our dollar! You didn't read about that in the news, did you? - Jeri

Naw, President Obama is such a dummy that he kicked your 'Conservatives' ass twice in national elections. No, Russia and China have no interest in seeing a hot war in Asia. Not in either of their interests, particularly were it to go nuclear.

Actually according to Pravda news China is expected to back North Korea leaving America wide open for a war she isn't ready for. The Russian people comment openly on that news they expect Russia to nuke the USA if war with China opens up.

How popular would progressive liberals be in America if we are nuked by the Russians and the people see Obama and his supporters as the responsible party? Any idea?

What people fail to consider is that both NK and China are communist nations. So are the soviets. NK imprisons and executes their christian citizens. China imprisons and executes their own christian citizens. The Three Self Church that tourists see while visiting China is a communist run church controlled by the Chinese Government. The real church in China is the underground church which is at this writing over 100 million strong. China is going to come out on the side of NK if this thing escalates. With Kerry playing the diplomat here, that is almost a certainty. - Jeri

Naw, President Obama is such a dummy that he kicked your 'Conservatives' ass twice in national elections. No, Russia and China have no interest in seeing a hot war in Asia. Not in either of their interests, particularly were it to go nuclear.

Is that why his grades from school have been sealed? Because he is such a genius? I highly doubt it.

Listen, you don't know what Russia and China are interested in or your party would not have been trying to entice them into NWO by offering China the leadership role! Talk about an act of futility! Did you really think that would work? ha! ha!

What you people fail to understand is the Russians despise you, the Chinese despise you worse, & the only reason they are playing along with the global military training - war games - scenario the UN is leading is to gain more access into our secrets. Obama gave the Russians a tour of NORAD and our nuclear missile sites thru Hillary ( Russians have never been given tour of NORAD or locations of our nuclear sites prior to Obama admin )

Ask yourselves why should the Russians and Chinese sign on for this NWO when they can have the entire enchilada to themselves? Russia wants to get the matter of Taiwan settled, China has moved to add their currency to Australia backing ( a few days ago ) and is moving away from the dollar. Russia has never given up her imperialistic ambitions and you people were fools to ever believe it was otherwise. They still want to take Israel and will use the Iranians and an Islamic army to get there before it is over. What do you think the NK provocation is all about? To get us out of their way in Middle east! Yes.

They are arranging it so that the USA does NOT get in their way this time. ( last time we did ) How? Disable us by way of a nuclear attack, how else? Surely you can see that NK is not acting alone here but is reading from a script. Whatever he has done is most likely being approved first by China and Russia. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose here. Think about it. - Jeri

Last edited:
Actually according to Pravda news China is expected to back North Korea leaving America wide open for a war she isn't ready for. The Russian people comment openly on that news they expect Russia to nuke the USA if war with China opens up.

How popular would progressive liberals be in America if we are nuked by the Russians and the people see Obama and his supporters as the responsible party? Any idea?

What people fail to consider is that both NK and China are communist nations. So are the soviets. NK imprisons and executes their christian citizens. China imprisons and executes their own christian citizens. The Three Self Church that tourists see while visiting China is a communist run church controlled by the Chinese Government. The real church in China is the underground church which is at this writing over 100 million strong. China is going to come out on the side of NK if this thing escalates. With Kerry playing the diplomat here, that is almost a certainty. - Jeri

sky-is-falling.jpg

The Western world NEEDS a boogieman.

This decade NK is the propagandists bad guy state.

Ooooooh everybody be scared!

Just because you only now started paying attention doesn't mean NK hasn't been a "bad guy state" for a long time now.

Let these fucking Asians settle their own scores. .

Thank goodness that you are such an irrelevant little nobody.

Yes, thank goodness there are more sneaky, cunning parasites willing to bathe in American blood while blowing through the US Treasury than there are irrelevant little nobodies aware what foreign parasites are doing to the USA. No Asian nation is or ever will be a survival threat to the USA - .

You're an ignorant (how one can be so ignorant is a wonder), bigoted, myopic fool. That is why your betters will continue to make decisions for you. You should be grateful, but I'm sure you lack the moral and reasoning ability to grasp it.

Actually it isn't a conspiracy theory if it is the truth.

Yeah, that's what every feeble-minded conspiracy nutjob like you wants to think about every asinine notion that gets sucked into the vacuum where your brain should be.

I think the little shit just wants a bribe. I hope he is all bluster.

sky-is-falling.jpg

Yeah hold that thought! When your hair is falling out and your "glow" is on you can be sure people will learn to say, "This was Obamas fault" and lose the slogan "Bush did it"... stay tuned...

Yeah, that's what every feeble-minded conspiracy nutjob like you wants to think about every asinine notion that gets sucked into the vacuum where your brain should be.

When you get around to addressing the points let me know. I'm sure it is a novel idea for you but give it a try. I don't accept empty accusations as valid rebuttals to an arguement. - J.

sky-is-falling.jpg

Yeah hold that thought! When your hair is falling out and your "glow" is on you can be sure people will learn to say, "This was Obamas fault" and lose the slogan "Bush did it"... stay tuned...

Take the pills; you'll feel better. Take them.

When you get around to addressing the points let me know. I'm sure it is a novel idea for you but give it a try. I don't accept empty accusations as valid rebuttals to an arguement. - J.

And there it is, right on cue. What every conspiracy nut wants/needs more than anything: to be taken seriously. Only that can justify the sense of self importance that you desire but realize deep down you don't deserve. Here's a quarter, now go sleep under the bridge.

the Chinese despise you worse...

Actually, the Chinese people have generally tended to have a very positive view of America and Americans. Our peoples are similar in many ways.

I am not speaking about American - Chinese citizens nor I am speaking about the average citizen in China. I am speaking about their leaders and their military.

The Chinese Military Leaders do not share the views of their people concerning America. They despise us, they despise our christianity, our bibles ( bibles are banned in China ) and our freedom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back