NK targets Tokyo

here is one of NK's newspaper articles today -

CPRK Secretariat Warns U.S., S. Korea Not to Make Misjudgment

The Secretariat of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK) released information bulletin No. 1029 on April 11.

The puppet group of south Korea, taken aback by the toughest steps taken by the DPRK to defend its dignity and sovereignty, is letting loose absurd remarks, the bulletin said, and went on:

Those concerned of the puppet regime including Chongwadae, experts and conservative media have remarked that the north will not provoke an all-out war even though it ratchets up threats. They are describing those steps as "brinkmanship tactics", saying that study into the inside of the north shows that the people are leading a peaceful life as usual.

They are also calling those steps an "extreme psychological warfare" and "sort of propaganda".

Our comment to their rhetoric about "psychological warfare" and "propaganda" is that they are free to think at their will but should not belatedly regret having done such a thing.

Now south Koreans buy out food and daily necessities out of extreme war-phobia, making volumes of sale soar.

Several countries are taking measures to provide shelter or evacuate their people residing in south Korea, and foreign students, businessmen and institutions are thrown into chaos, trying to find their way out of south Korea.

The puppet group of south Korea is resorting to smear propaganda campaign to seek its comfort by forcing others into death like itself.

The arrows indicating the merciless retaliatory strikes have already been drawn directing at the U.S. mainland, U.S. military bases in the Pacific and all other bases where the U.S. imperialist aggression forces station.

The powerful strike means of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have been put in their places and the coordinates of targets put into the warheads.

Just pressing the button will be enough to turn the strongholds of the enemies into the sea of fire.

However, the south Korean regime is talking about "psychological warfare" and "propaganda campaign". This is a despicable act which can be done only by imbeciles and fools unaware of what an all-out action declared by the DPRK is like and what consequences their acts will entail.

As for their talk about peaceful activities in the north, it is the fixed will of the army and people of the DPRK to carry on production and construction till midnight today and have children taught at schools even though a war might break out tomorrow.

The DPRK has won victories in confrontation with the U.S. in this spirit and is waging an all-out action with it, with confidence in final victory.

The enemies should know that it is the era of the great Marshal

Kim Jong Un, leader of the most powerful country and invincible great Paektusan nation.

The U.S. and south Korean war maniacs are gravely mistaken and misjudged if they think they can have lucky chance.

War can break out any moment and what remains to be done is merciless punishment of the enemies.

Belated regret will be useless and not a single man will be able to survive to regret for his doing.

Rodong Sinmun
Rodong Sinmun

Kim nodong-un does not call the shots. his aunt and uncle do cause they know he's a retard. IQ zero.

9ruki9.jpg

Laughing out loud that you are aping white trash to beat the band and most of them wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Ignorance isn't all there is to self-loathing, but you make it look like a good start.
[/FONT]

What the hell are you talking about?

Right now we're down to me baiting you and you hitting the bait harder than a carp.

Even people like me are capable of mercy, so let's take a break. Go play with the kid for a while, he's more your speed.

Maybe you should take a break from the bottle for a while, because you are making even less sense than usual, dope.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch so to speak, I am wondering what will happen if one of kims nuclear rockets accidentally DOES hit guam or hawaii or even tokyo. More sanctions? More slaps on the wrist?
I am not saying we strike first. But waiting until HE does..well...that doesn't bode well for those who get nuked and happen to be in the area it lands.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch so to speak, I am wondering what will happen if one of kims nuclear rockets accidentally DOES hit guam or hawaii or even tokyo. More sanctions? More slaps on the wrist?
I am not saying we strike first. But waiting until HE does..well...that doesn't bode well for those who get nuked and happen to be in the area it lands.

It won't be an accident and obama will apologize for putting Guam, Hawaii or Tokyo in his way.

Laughing out loud that you are aping white trash to beat the band and most of them wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Ignorance isn't all there is to self-loathing, but you make it look like a good start.
[/FONT]

What the hell are you talking about?

Right now we're down to me baiting you and you hitting the bait harder than a carp.

Even people like me are capable of mercy, so let's take a break. Go play with the kid for a while, he's more your speed.

He will never take a break. The goal is to bait YOU into this sort of tit for tat back and forth waste of bandwidth. He's done this same thing to me, Moonglow, Buford, Oohpoopahdoo, Skydancer, GHook93, Dante, Jake Starkey, Huggy, Catzmeow, Big Fitz, Bobgnote, Blimpo, 52ndStreet, Rightwinger, Hatinring, There4eyem, Jack131, SW2Silver, Bloodline, Lilollady, Saigon, Joe B, A BikerSailor, JPTR, Joe B, Shoot Speeders, Mister Beale, William Joyce, Varelse, 4horsemen. Lonestar Logic, Friends, Matthew, Bleipriester, mememe, and now you.

You are just the latest to fall for the attention getting.

NK and potential targets are surrounded with anti misle platforms.

any launch and the leadership of NK knows they are all dead. We are just so much ahead of them.

And china won't care, as long as we don't hand nk over to SK.

Imagine how much more worried you would be if you lived in "North" Korea?

"Alarmed by North Korea’s unpleasant behavior, on March 19th the administration (quite unnecessarily some would say) decided to see how far a nuclear B-2 stealth bomber could fly without landing. The plane flew non-stop from the United States to the Korean Peninsula and back, dropping inert munitions on a range off South Korea’s coast.

"Some thought the administration could have used a calculator to see how far the planes could fly without actually doing it.

"Of course that would not have had the desired effect described by Gen. Martin E. Dempsey who said: 'Those exercises are mostly to assure our allies that they can count on us to be prepared and to help them deter conflict.”

"Although actions speak louder than words it is unclear that these actions did more than words could have done.'"

How Mr. Kim Came to Declare War on the United States » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Between Kerry and Obama they are bound to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That little North Korean prick supplies living proof that the US does indeed NOT have assassins!

Why the quotation marks?
Because Koreans north and south of the 38 parallel were well on the way to reunification elections in 1945 when US forces outlawed the short-lived Korean People's Republic.

Go try and sell your revision of history somewhere else.
Try to revise this:

"The program of the PRK was presented in its September 14 twenty-seven point program.

"The program included: 'the confiscation without compensation of lands held by the Japanese and collaborators; free distribution of that land to the peasants..."

Then explain why Koreans who collaborated with the Japanese were being hunted down and murdered in the north while collaborators south of the 38 parallel were given jobs in police and military units?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People%27s_Republic#Program

Last edited:

Forum List

Back