Illegal Tells ICE Agent: "Obama Will Let Me Go!!!"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
toon120620.jpg

Posted Friday, April 12th 2013 @ 6am by Jim Forsyth

The debate in Washington on immigration reform has had no political impact, but the debate is having a major impact on south Texas, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Officials say the number of people entering the U.S. illegally is way up and, tragically, the number of undocumented immigrants who have been found dead in the unforgiving Texas Brush Country is way up, and is on path this year to beat last year's record for the number of people found dead in the ranch country.

Linda Vickers, who owns a ranch in Brooks County, which is Ground Zero for the immigration debate, pins the blame directly on talk of 'amnesty' and a 'path to citizenship' for people who entered the U.S. illegally.

She recalls one man being arrested on her ranch not long ago.

"The Border Patrol agent was loading one man up, and he told the officer in Spanish, 'Obama's gonna let me go'."

Border Patrol agents report that immigrants are crossing the border, and in some cases surrendering while asking, “Where do I go for my amnesty?”

"When you have amnesty waving in the wind, you're going to get an increase," Vickers says. "And when you get an increase, especially with this heat, you're going to get an increase in deaths."

She says the current increase in illegal immigrant entries began last summer, at almost exactly the same time as President Obama unilaterally announced plans to no longer deport young people who came to the U.S. as children with their illegal immigrant parents.

"Washington is directly responsible for these deaths," she said.​

"Obama Will Let Me Go" - 1200 WOAI San Antonio's Breaking News, Traffic and

If you wonder why millions of illegals flooded over our borders, this is why. Democrats have been welcoming them for over a decade and now they are of the impression that Obama will simply let them go if they're captured.

How did California go from a strongly conservative Red-state into an extremely Liberal Blue-state?

The Democrats allowed millions of illegals to flood across our borders. They're doing the same thing in Texas. If you're wondering why California is broke, it's because millions of Hispanic aliens have set up camp in the state and are taking all of the free giveaways California offered them.

Last edited:
And once here, if they break the law, they may just get deemed incompetent to stand trial due to ‘Unique Cultural Background’ .

Meanwhile, back in Crazy Town: An illegal alien in Massachusetts who was drunk driving when he hit and dragged a Milford, Mass. man to his death has been ruled incompetent to stand trial.

Insane? Nope. Mentally handicapped? Not even close. “Unique cultural background”? You got it.

Judge Janet Kinton-Walker ruled that Nicolas Guaman’s “unique cultural background” prohibits him from understanding the U.S. legal process. The judge also ruled that Guaman lacks the ability to effectively consult with his attorney. (What, they couldn’t find a Spanish-speaking attorney in all of Massachusetts?)

Judge Rules Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Incompetent To Stand Trial Due To ?Unique Cultural Background? | Independent Journal Review

Dumbass mudwhistle wants us to comment on what some illegal said to somebody. :lol:

obama is doing no such thing. It's the way deportations are counted that's changed. Under Bush stopping an illegal entry was not counted as a deportation. Under obama every contact with an illegal is counted as a deportation.

Bismillah! No! Obama will let me go! (Let him go!)

Bismillah! No! Obama will let me go! (Let him go!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ"]Queen - 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - YouTube[/ame]

I always wondered what they were saying.

Obama is deporting immigrants faster than Bush. Republicans don’t think that’s enough.

Obama is deporting immigrants faster than Bush. Republicans don?t think that?s enough.

I'm sure Obama has had some dip-shit liberal rag release a story about how many folks Obama is deporting but for some reason they can't prove it. It's like when they claimed they saved or created 6 million jobs. Nobody can prove they saved a job, so basically we have to take their word for it.

Problem is.....they haven't proved to be all that honest nor transparent when you ask them to prove their claims on anything.

Last edited:
"The Border Patrol agent was loading one man up, and he told the officer in Spanish, 'Obama's gonna let me go'."

Border Patrol agents report that immigrants are crossing the border, and in some cases surrendering while asking, “Where do I go for my amnesty?”

Obama: An inspiration for criminals everywhere!

"When you have amnesty waving in the wind, you're going to get an increase," Vickers says. "And when you get an increase, especially with this heat, you're going to get an increase in deaths."

"Washington is directly responsible for these deaths," she said.

Dead illegals from the heat? I call that Darwinism in action!

Dumbass mudwhistle wants us to comment on what some illegal said to somebody. :lol:
If it was even said!

After all it is third party hearsay, and the Right has a history of never quoting first hand testimony accurately!!!

Ol' Mud is just unhappy because they might hire one of these people to take his place, as well as that of three others like him. Do we really need bellyaching parasites on the government dole constantly complaining about the government?

Forum List

Back