Nine Killed In Knife Attack

There are magazine capacity restrictions in many jurisdictions right now. There are laws against murder. How did that work out in CO?

Wait I know....we need to have background checks for Ryder truck rentals and fertilizer purchases.

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are restrictions in many jurisdictions, but there are no laws banning high round magazines on a national level, which there should be. Especially when you can buy them off of the internet.

Give into your fear, surrender your liberty......

:clap2::clap2:

Not giving into fear, just being practical. When someone has ammo in their gun, it is easy to keep shooting if the weapon is semi-automatic (which most are today). When a psycho like Laughtner or the idiot in CO gets those same weapons with high capacity magazines, they can keep shooting until a reload or a jam.

Most people don't need high round magazines, because if you can't hit what you're shooting at within 15 shots, you need more range time.

Laughtner was stopped only when he had to reload.

Actually I just thought of it, using liberal logic, we'll ban AIDS, so how? WEll I guess we'll have to quarantine the people with it....woooohoooo....a safe enviroment to get my sex on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, these people with AIDS really are kiling people by spreading it, but propose what you just said and the flaming liberals would lose their fucking minds. See, it's ok to kill people through homosexuality, drugs, and promiscuity. But oh...my....gosh, a weapon killing someone?!? Well hell, it's just freak-the-fuck-out time!!!

There is nothing more disgusting than a liberal. They have all the decency and tact of a smelly farm animal.

There are restrictions in many jurisdictions, but there are no laws banning high round magazines on a national level, which there should be. Especially when you can buy them off of the internet.

Not giving into fear, just being practical. When someone has ammo in their gun, it is easy to keep shooting if the weapon is semi-automatic (which most are today). When a psycho like Laughtner or the idiot in CO gets those same weapons with high capacity magazines, they can keep shooting until a reload or a jam.

Most people don't need high round magazines, because if you can't hit what you're shooting at within 15 shots, you need more range time.

You are trying to rationalize your fear to interfere in my liberty.

Its that simple.

I am not responsible for those shootings and should not have my rights restricted because of fear.

You had better get beyond that........

No, but if you limit the amount of ammo you can carry in your weapon before reloading, you'll more than likely have a smaller body count.

Which is why they will move to bombs, which are exponentially more deadly and cannot be stopped. Show me any nut with a gun, I'll take him down 100% of the time. I'm completely defenseless against a bomb.

You fucking idiot liberals create the problem with your emotional, irrational policies. The only problem in Aurora was the gun ban. Had those people be armed, there might be a few dead at most.

The North Hollywood shootout included an arsenal of fully automatic weapons and over 3,000 rounds fired. And the only people to die were the two bank robbers. But don't let the facts get in the way of your communist ideology.

Actually I just thought of it, using liberal logic, we'll ban AIDS, so how? WEll I guess we'll have to quarantine the people with it....woooohoooo....a safe enviroment to get my sex on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, these people with AIDS really are kiling people by spreading it, but propose what you just said and the flaming liberals would lose their fucking minds. See, it's ok to kill people through homosexuality, drugs, and promiscuity. But oh...my....gosh, a weapon killing someone?!? Well hell, it's just freak-the-fuck-out time!!!

There is nothing more disgusting than a liberal. They have all the decency and tact of a smelly farm animal.

I guess that you didn't know that if a person has AIDS, and they knowingly infect another person without telling that person, they CAN be criminally charged.

No, but if you limit the amount of ammo you can carry in your weapon before reloading, you'll more than likely have a smaller body count.

Which is why they will move to bombs, which are exponentially more deadly and cannot be stopped. Show me any nut with a gun, I'll take him down 100% of the time. I'm completely defenseless against a bomb.

You fucking idiot liberals create the problem with your emotional, irrational policies. The only problem in Aurora was the gun ban. Had those people be armed, there might be a few dead at most.

The North Hollywood shootout included an arsenal of fully automatic weapons and over 3,000 rounds fired. And the only people to die were the two bank robbers. But don't let the facts get in the way of your communist ideology.

Really? In a dark theater, full of people in a panic, and also has a CS grenade going off in it and you don't have anything other than your clothing and a gun? You're going to take them down 100 percent of the time?

Dream on Ram-Bone.

Its that simple.

I am not responsible for those shootings and should not have my rights restricted because of fear.

What do you use a 100 round magazine for?

You know what is banned on a national level? Murder. But that didn't stop all of these psychopaths, now did it? So if drugs are illegal and are still done, and rape is illegal and is still done, and murder is illegal and is still done, remind me again how banning certain capacity is going to help? Oh yea, that's right, it won't. Fucking tool... people will buy them on the black market or just rig a solution in the comfort of their own home. All you'll do, as always, is give the bad guys a bigger advantage.

Liberals believe they can legislate problems out of the world. When in reality, all they do is legislate the problems into catastrophic problems.

Its that simple.

Shooting...... I go often..It is damn fun. And at the end of every session, I practice a little John wayning it. Walking the rounds into the target....

Again fun....

Stopping shooters like Klebold and Harris at Columbine.

Stopping riots like Los Angeles and Watts

Stopping gang attacks

Stopping asshole liberals like you from trying to over throw the constitution and replace it with communism.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

You know what is banned on a national level? Murder. But that didn't stop all of these psychopaths, now did it? So if drugs are illegal and are still done, and rape is illegal and is still done, and murder is illegal and is still done, remind me again how banning certain capacity is going to help? Oh yea, that's right, it won't. Fucking tool... people will buy them on the black market or just rig a solution in the comfort of their own home. All you'll do, as always, is give the bad guys a bigger advantage.

Liberals believe they can legislate problems out of the world. When in reality, all they do is legislate the problems into catastrophic problems.

Can you give me a good reason to have a 100 round magazine other than killing people?

Can you give me a good reason to have a 100 round magazine other than killing people?

Nope, but I still dont support banning it....how many rounds do you think is "appropriate"?

Nope, but I still dont support banning it....how many rounds do you think is "appropriate"?

So.............you can't give me one good reason. Cool. I'll give you the only reason that those magazines should ever be used is in the middle of a war zone, where reloading can be considered an actual hazard.

How many rounds do I think is appropriate? Same amount that I carried in a 9mm when I was a member of the Security Forces up at the Naval War College in Newport RI.

We carried only 15 rounds per clip, and only 2 clips were issued when we went on patrol.

If I need more rounds than that to do my job, either (a) I need to spend more time on the range, or (b) I need to call it in because it's definitely bigger than what I can handle by myself.

Next?

Stopping shooters like Klebold and Harris at Columbine.

Stopping riots like Los Angeles and Watts

Stopping gang attacks

Stopping asshole liberals like you from trying to over throw the constitution and replace it with communism.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

well, you totally failed on these occasions.

Nobody ever said you can't kill people(even lots) with knives, idiots.

Knives can't reach out and kill people indiscriminately at range like a gun can. With a knife you have to get up close and personal. Exception of course is throwing knives, but those are nothing like guns.

You're not going to kill people in the next room with your knife because the knife penetrated through the wall at high velocity.

Last edited:

I just gave you a whole bunch of them - why are you pretending like the very legitimate reasons don't exist? Because they defeat your ideology?

Bullshit..........you didn't give me anything other than not having to reload for target shooting.

Are you so fucking lazy you can't change a clip?

Forum List

Back