Nine Killed In Knife Attack

Do we need more knife control? Background checks? No mail order knifes?

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo!7

Okay, implicit in your post is that background checks should not be used in the sale of firearms, which means that someone convicted of a previous felony gun crime would be just as able to purchase a gun as anyone else.

Why does that make things better?

Not so much. The point is that none of those things (including preventing a firearms purchase) will stop a lunatic from killing people if they want to.

Okay, implicit in your post is that background checks should not be used in the sale of firearms, which means that someone convicted of a previous felony gun crime would be just as able to purchase a gun as anyone else.

Not so much. The point is that none of those things (including preventing a firearms purchase) will stop a lunatic from killing people if they want to.

Yes, and laws against sex with children haven't ended sex with children.

What is your POINT????

Ninjas can also kill with spoons, forks, etc....so ban them too.

I think we should just ban liberals from the planet.

NICS has been politicized.

Play fairly and much opposition fades away,

You guys wuill never get it though.

Oh BTW that was a cute stretch.........

Yes, and laws against sex with children haven't ended sex with children.

What is your POINT????

When you can establish that laws against sex with children obstruct the rights of law abiding citizens you might just have a point.

No, but if you limit the amount of ammo you can carry in your weapon before reloading, you'll more than likely have a smaller body count.

Remember.............Laughtner was stopped only when he had to reload.

Besides............when was the last time you heard of someone throwing 100 knives at the rate of 1 per second at someone?

After liberals get our guns, they'll go for our knives. It's only a matter of time before places like England ban pointy knives.

Those Louisville Sluggers at a bastard when they make contact with the skull.. Plus the noise they make is really scary.

After liberals get our guns, they'll go for our knives. It's only a matter of time before places like England ban pointy knives.

Never happen....... I know many liberals that are as stacked as any Conservative.
Many are sick in the head private union members. They really aren't liberals they just vote for them to keep the Bosses happy. Fools... but gun crazy just the same.

I think we should ban every potential deadly item, which is EVERY FUCKING THING. you pussy liberals......what cant kill you?

Actually I just thought of it, using liberal logic, we'll ban AIDS, so how? WEll I guess we'll have to quarantine the people with it....woooohoooo....a safe enviroment to get my sex on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good crossbow and a quiver of arrows would make a man capable of killing silently from a distance...without getting all bloody and stuff. Just sayin'.

I'm working on a rubber band powered pencil shooter...to fire DIXON TICONDEROGA #2 HB pencils from 50 yards.

Y'all better get ready to ban wooden pencils!!!
Depends.

Number 4 or Number 2 leads?

No, but if you limit the amount of ammo you can carry in your weapon before reloading, you'll more than likely have a smaller body count.

Besides............when was the last time you heard of someone throwing 100 knives at the rate of 1 per second at someone?

There are magazine capacity restrictions in many jurisdictions right now. There are laws against murder. How did that work out in CO?

Wait I know....we need to have background checks for Ryder truck rentals and fertilizer purchases.

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are magazine capacity restrictions in many jurisdictions right now. There are laws against murder. How did that work out in CO?

Wait I know....we need to have background checks for Ryder truck rentals and fertilizer purchases.

There are restrictions in many jurisdictions, but there are no laws banning high round magazines on a national level, which there should be. Especially when you can buy them off of the internet.

There are restrictions in many jurisdictions, but there are no laws banning high round magazines on a national level, which there should be. Especially when you can buy them off of the internet.

Give into your fear, surrender your liberty......

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back