Nine Killed In Knife Attack

Do we need more knife control? Background checks? No mail order knifes?

Chinese teen kills nine in knife attack: reports - Yahoo!7

if only china had the death penalty.

that would discourage such mass killings.

It's a justice system conservatives in this country envy. Sorta reminds me of "Cardassian Empire" justice from Star Trek. You have to basically prove your innocent. And executions are swift. Your family pays for the bullet..and the government sells your body parts to rich Americans.

:clap:

Everybody's happy!

It's a justice system conservatives in this country envy. Sorta reminds me of "Cardassian Empire" justice from Star Trek. You have to basically prove your innocent. And executions are swift. Your family pays for the bullet..and the government sells your body parts to rich Americans.

Everybody's happy!

Wow I'm a conservative and dont remember this comming up in our secret meetings.....hmmmmmmm I do like the swift executions though, I still like trials.......and then if guilty, why wast time?

Everybody's happy!

Wow I'm a conservative and dont remember this comming up in our secret meetings.....hmmmmmmm I do like the swift executions though, I still like trials.......and then if guilty, why wast time?

They don't really bother with the whole "Due process" thingie.

If the government thinks your guilty..guess what...

You're guilty.

Trials are really a sham.

Everybody's happy!

You're guilty.

Right I get how China does it.....I expect that from commies.....we're on the same page....but I was just saying I like the swift sentance.....No waiting 30 years to kill someone that shouldnt be taking our oxygen

You're guilty.

Right I get how China does it.....I expect that from commies.....we're on the same page....but I was just saying I like the swift sentance.....No waiting 30 years to kill someone that shouldnt be taking our oxygen

Actually..they are a very conservative government. The commie thing really has nothing to do with their economic system, how they run things..and much else. It's a one party system. There's no concept of "Each according to his needs, in China". You work from the time you can..to the time you die. Their retirement plan depends entirely on the wealth of the family. Rich people live well. You ain't rich..tough luck. And over the last 3 or so decades they've gone ultra laissez-faire capitalism. So much so, they allowed builders to make their own codes. It cost them millions of people at the last major earthquake.

There's alot for you folks to admire there.

Also Chinese CEO's that get caught in corruption often suicide.
US CEO's have no such honor left.

Not really.

They bribe government officials.

It's when they are so corrupt..or pissed off so many officials that they do themselves in.

China has one of the most corrupt governments on the planet. That's changing..but really slowly.

You're probably one of those Rambo types who could have put 2 shots in a 1x1 ft target (his gas mask), in the dark, with people running around in panic in a darkened theater.

No I am the fat dumpy unassuming family slug who looks like a prime victim.

So............are you capable of driving a knife into someone at speeds that would equal a bullet? Because if not, there's no way you're going to get any kind of penetration with a knife.

Oh yeah..............don't forget the darkened room, people running around in panic and the CS gas grenade.

Like I said, you wouldn't have been able to do shit, and neither would most of the other people on these boards, unless they had SWAT or military grade, high penetration, high caliber weapons.

To suggest anything else is pure fantasy.

You're probably one of those Rambo types who could have put 2 shots in a 1x1 ft target (his gas mask), in the dark, with people running around in panic in a darkened theater.

So............are you capable of driving a knife into someone at speeds that would equal a bullet? Because if not, there's no way you're going to get any kind of penetration with a knife.

Doesn't take much to slip a tanto bladed folder thru or around a ballistic vest. It is what cops fear most.

21 feet.

Doesn't take much to slip a tanto bladed folder thru or around a ballistic vest. It is what cops fear most.

21 feet.

And.................you're gonna do this while the room is dark, people in a panic, CS gas going off, and your foe has a weapon with 100 rounds?

Yeah................right......................go back to your Rambo fantasy.

Sorry man it's just a part....take the guy and kill him...no parole hearings for the victums families and no worrying about the killer and where he is, he's DEAD......score one for JUSTICE!

that's not justice, that is revenge.

And.................you're gonna do this while the room is dark, people in a panic, CS gas going off, and your foe has a weapon with 100 rounds?

Well I wouldn't curl up in a ball and wait to be executed.

He had on a gas mask, in the dark with the tunnel vision of the attack flanking sticking you folder in his neck or thoratic cavity is actually pretty easy.

Well I wouldn't curl up in a ball and wait to be executed.

He had on a gas mask, in the dark with the tunnel vision of the attack flanking sticking you folder in his neck or thoratic cavity is actually pretty easy.

Yeah.............right...............ever been in a CS gas grenade? I have, and trying to do what you suggest while snot is running out of your nose and your eyes are too teared up to see (while in a dark room with people in a panic) is nothing short of bullshit.

Try again RamBone. (yeah.......I call you that because you'd be fucked up the ass).

Yeah.............right...............ever been in a CS gas grenade? I have, and trying to do what you suggest while snot is running out of your nose and your eyes are too teared up to see (while in a dark room with people in a panic) is nothing short of bullshit.

Try again RamBone. (yeah.......I call you that because you'd be fucked up the ass).

There have been eyewitness accounts in exacting detail as to what Holmes did in the theater. Some from the first rows where the attack began.

1% - 6oz civililian legal CS isn't the same.

There have been eyewitness accounts in exacting detail as to what Holmes did in the theater. Some from the first rows where the attack began.

1% - 6oz civililian legal CS isn't the same.

Go ahead pudge.............(you called yourself that in an earlier post)..........keep living your Rambo fantasies.

I'm betting you would have been pissing yourself, wondering what the fuck was going on.

Forum List

Back