Nikki Haley continues Town Hall meetings explaining her position on slavery

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1704712590380.png

Nashville - In another Town Hall meeting today, Nikki Haley continued to defend her position of slavery. "For the record, I'm against slavery", said Haley. But just know, even though my great, great grandpap was a slave owner, he was friends with all his slaves."

"Your a disgrace to the Confederacy!" yelled one voter at the Town Hall. "Do you not even know what state you are in? as the voter donned and waved a confederate flag. "She's another damned Lincoln lover!" exclaimed another voter.

Realizing her error, Nikki quickly rebounded by saying, "Although my grandpap had slaves that were his friends, they were not good friends. In fact, he wrote that they smelled funny."

However, Nikki had lost control of the Town Hall as the crowd began chanting, "Hey, hey, ho, ho, lynch the winch Haley!!" However, Nikki protested further saying, "Hey, hey, ho, ho? That does not even rhyme", but it was too late as a shot was fired as Joe Biden called out the troops, starting another American Civil war.

The draft will start to resume in a week for both the South and North, so stay tuned.

she can never beat trump like that one "nasty woman" and "she is not my type" tweet and she is gone.

The fact she spends all her time answering questions about slavery to me is hilarious.

How is she even still in the race?
trump would NEVER apoligize or explain something like that. it is why he is beloved by the mob that haley would need to win anything.

trump would NEVER apoligize or explain something like that. it is why he is beloved by the mob that haley would need to win anything.
Trump would not waste his time on such insane drivel, and neither should Haley, which is why Trump is the frontrunner.

No matter how much Nikki tries to apologize for everything she has said and done in life while trying to justify it all, those that she is trying to persuade would never vote for her anyway.

And going on CNN? WTH?

What an idiot.

The next time Haley is asked a question regarding the slavery issue, all she needs to do is ask why the media never asks Joe Biden why he calls black children roaches, drop the mic, and then walk off the set.

I have never heard a more racist comment from any politician in the history of the United States, yet it is ignored.

Why?

Forum List

Back