Nikki Haley Digs A Deeper Hole w/her "I Have A Black Friend" Excuse

Irrelevant

No, you're irrlevent. Your brand of hate is old and worn out. Mr. Biden believes in the diversity of our country. P01135809 clings to his hate and panders to his equally bigoted follwers.

Our country is NOT lily white. No matter how much YOU might want to be that way.

Last edited:
Negroes are idiots thinking the Democrats are their saviors.

The Democrats are simply their slave plantation masters and the Negroes are too stupid to know it.

There are a few intelligent Blacks in the US but none of them vote for Democrats.

Hate much. It is the ReNaziKlans that are working limit the Africa-American Vote. NOT the other way around.

CNN had a town hall featuring Nikki Haley where she said "I was looking past racism" and if that wasn't stupid enough, she then said "I have Black friends."

In the video above, Roland Martin tears her a new one.

Instead of simply fessing up and saying, "Look I was very wrong and I apologize", she's doing backflips and twisting herself into contortions trying to get around the truth.

When will she put down the damn shovel?!??

Now what is the word I'm looking for.....oh yeah PANDERING. Haley was PANDERING to the bigoted MAGATARDS like you.

Just like P01135809 panders to the MAGATARDS. YOU FREAKING LOVE HIS FUCKING PANDERING.

CNN had a town hall featuring Nikki Haley where she said "I was looking past racism" and if that wasn't stupid enough, she then said "I have Black friends."

Instead of simply fessing up and saying, "Look I was very wrong and I apologize", she's doing backflips and twisting herself into contortions trying to get around the truth.

Can't stop playing the race card, can you?

She's in a pickle. Her constituency is a delusional lot that love to re-imagine history to make themselves out to be victims.

The "Noble Cause" is just another flavor of that weakness of character that afflicts conservatives, where they can't really deal with their own history. So they sooth the cognitive dissonance with delusion.

In their delusion, the Civil War wasn't about slavery, but States Rights.

Which sounds almost plausible.....until you realize there's no such thing as State's Rights. There's no a single mention of a single right held by any State in the entirety of the constitution. Its a completely made up concept.

There are State POWERS. But only PEOPLE have rights. But if you say what they really mean, it doesn't sound noble at all:

That the Southern States killed tens of thousands of US Soldiers to preserve the POWER of the State to strip actual PEOPLE of every RIGHT so they could be sold as property.

An institution so vile and objectively evil that it institutionallzed torture, terror and mutilation as a method of enforcement. Their ancestors fought and killed to preserve evil. That's a tough pill to swallow. So they ignore it and cling quivering with their eyes shut to the 'Noble Cause'.

And Haley has to deal with this dogshit Southern delusion of their victimhood if she wants to be elected.

In their delusion, the Civil War wasn't about slavery, but States Rights.
Which sounds almost plausible.....until you realize there's no such thing as State's Rights. There's no a single mention of a single right held by any State in the entirety of the constitution. Its a completely made up concept.
There are State POWERS. But if you say what they really mean, it doesn't sound noble at all:
You misunderstand the argument.
"States rights" has to do with the 10th amendment and the powers retained by the states, as compared to those given to the federal government.

You misunderstand the argument.
"States rights" has to do with the 10th amendment and the powers retained by the states, as compared to those given to the federal government.

There's not a single 'right' afforded to the States in the 10th amendment. Not one.

Its not a misunderstanding. Conservatives KNOW that the term 'Power of the State' doesn't have that liberty and freedom vibe they're going for. But State's Rights does, if you don't think about it too hard.

So they intentionally and willfully misrepresent the constitution.....so they can cast themselves as victims.

The South fought to maintain the POWER of the State to strip PEOPLE of every right so they could be turned into property.

Which is 100% accurate. And doesn't sound noble at all.

What they did....was kill to protect evil. By the 10s of thousands. That is the antebellum legacy. And that is what Haley has to navigate. The hideously evil and brutal reality of what the South ACTUALLY did compared to the delusional sense of entitlement and victimhood that Southerners like to imagine.

Last edited:
Negroes are idiots thinking the Democrats are their saviors.

The Democrats are simply their slave plantation masters and the Negroes are too stupid to know it.

There are a few intelligent Blacks in the US but none of them vote for Democrats.
What Negroes are you talking about? Now why would a black man like me or any other black person for that matter, vote for anyone that a racist POS like you would vote for. See folks this is a prime example of why black folks don't vote Republican.

Its almost as if you didn't read what I said.
Maybe you just chose to not understand it?
You may now blather on.

I did understand what you posted and responded to it directly. There are no State's Rights. There's no misunderstanding. Nor is one such imaginary 'State's Right' defined by the 10th amendment or anywhere else in the constitution. States only have powers.

The 'States Rights' advocates know this. But they misrepresent the constitution, including the 10th amendment because 'Power of the State' doesn't sound nearly as noble as imaginary 'State's Rights'. If Southerner's said what they actually meant, the 'Noble Cause' is revealed as the abominable evil it actually was:

The South fought and killed tens of thousands of US soldiers to preserve the power of the State to strip people of every right so they could made into property.

Do you even disagree?

Haley has to deal with this Southern 'Noble Cause' dipshittery. Is why she avoided the obvious; Southerner's don't handle their own history of evil, torture and terror very well. Or their ancestors defense of it. And Haley has to account for this profound character flaw in conservatives in general. And southerners in particular.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back