Nikki Haley Digs A Deeper Hole w/her "I Have A Black Friend" Excuse

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
CNN had a town hall featuring Nikki Haley where she said "I was looking past racism" and if that wasn't stupid enough, she then said "I have Black friends."

In the video above, Roland Martin tears her a new one.

Instead of simply fessing up and saying, "Look I was very wrong and I apologize", she's doing backflips and twisting herself into contortions trying to get around the truth.

When will she put down the damn shovel?!??

democrats love attacking people of color, especially if they are women.
Republican politicians continue to stumble on race, twisting themselves into knots trying to avoid offending the racist right.

If Hailey had simply told the truth that the treasonous insurrection of 1861 was about preserving slavery, she wouldn’t be in this hole.

Republican politicians continue to stumble on race, twisting themselves into knots trying to avoid offending the racist right.

If Hailey had simply told the truth that the treasonous insurrection of 1861 was about preserving slavery, she wouldn’t be in this hole.

She did tell the truth.

Like I sad, democrats love attacking people of color, especially women.

In their minds DEI doesn't include diversity of thought.

CNN had a town hall featuring Nikki Haley where she said "I was looking past racism" and if that wasn't stupid enough, she then said "I have Black friends."

Instead of simply fessing up and saying, "Look I was very wrong and I apologize", she's doing backflips and twisting herself into contortions trying to get around the truth.

Haley isn’t a racist. She’s just a muppet who was asked a question she didn’t have a preprogrammed answer for. She’s not a bigot she’s uninformed.

Neocon Nimrata has a black son-in-law. And she's toxic.

Nobody has black friends.... so, that's a fucking lie.

haley toll paid.jpg

What's wrong with having black friends? :dunno:

Next we will hear how much she like fried chicken with corn bread and watermelon.
To this day the image of a black person with a watermelon triggers the fuck out of Democrats because it's a symbol of the emancipation of the slaves. And the ass whoopin' that the Democrats got at the hands of Repulicans in the civil war.

Lincoln emancipated the slaves, and the next thing you know blacks were growing their own watermelon, on their own land, as a CASH CROP at a time when many of those Democrats didn't have a dime to their name.

Maybe she should have just demanded that Blacks vote for her or they won’t be Black. This strategy worked like hell for Biden. He said exactly that and more than 90 percent of Blacks voted for Biden to avoid losing their Blackness.

Haley isn’t a racist. She’s just a muppet who was asked a question she didn’t have a preprogrammed answer for. She’s not a bigot she’s uninformed.
Uninformed? It wasn't like she was asked a question about quantum physics. She was asked what the civil war was about.

Not simply saying slavery doesn't make her "uninformed", it makes her a panderer to the bigots in the GOP.

The perceived need of which suggests it being an important voting block for either her personally or the GOP generally. Something that in itself is telling.

Maybe she should have just demanded that Blacks vote for her or they won’t be Black. This strategy worked like hell for Biden. He said exactly that and more than 90 percent of Blacks voted for Biden to avoid losing their Blackness.
Tell Trump to use it and let's see if 90% of black folks vote for him.

To this day the image of a black person with a watermelon triggers the fuck out of Democrats because it's a symbol of the emancipation of the slaves. And the ass whoopin' that the Democrats got at the hands of Repulicans in the civil war.

Lincoln emancipated the slaves, and the next thing you know blacks were growing their own watermelon, on their own land, as a CASH CROP at a time when many of those Democrats didn't have a dime to their name.

Really? Who knew? What part of the South are you from?

Forum List

Back