Niki Haley caught again on a history question

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
3240c93900a4935badbf2234069b6475

Reeling from a Town Hall where Niki Haley did not seem to know that slavery was the cause of the Civil War, democrats once again were ready with questions at a New Hampshire meeting with voters to try and make her look foolish once again for not knowing her history. One voter asked her if she knew who Joseph Stalin was, but upon answering the question successfully, she then cleverly asked her if she knew what color George Washington's white horse was, but upon also answering this question correctly, Niki became visibly agitated and requested that voters stop asking her such silly historical questions and instead focus on the issues regarding her campaign.

"You don't like history?" asked another voter? "Does this mean we can't ask you if you are going to visit our Underground Railroad Museum down the street?" "No", said Haley, " I have no need of that since as I am taking a cab home tonight."

:auiqs.jpg:

Reeling from a Town Hall where Niki Haley did not seem to know that slavery was the cause of the Civil War, democrats once again were ready with questions at a New Hampshire meeting with voters to try and make her look foolish once again for not knowing her history. One voter asked her if she knew who Joseph Stalin was, but upon answering the question successfully, she then cleverly asked her if she knew what color George Washington's white horse was, but upon also answering this question correctly, Niki became visibly agitated and requested that voters stop asking her such silly historical questions and instead focus on the issues regarding her campaign.

"You don't like history?" asked another voter? "Does this mean we can't ask you if you are going to visit our Underground Railroad Museum down the street?" "No", said Haley, " I have no need of that since as I am taking a cab home tonight."

i'd usually ask how you know the questioners are democrats, but i already know that answer. you don't.

the only answer repubs want from haley is "are you a trump girl or will we have to hang you in 2029 for allowing dear leader to lose just because he doesn't have enough votes. ?"

Street shitter who is ashamed of her street shitter heritage
skkskskskksks.jpg

Forum List

Back