NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

"The Negros" didn't take over shit - it's the White corporate boardroom Karens that dictate and steer society's outrage and controversy.

As Mr. David Lynch prophetically proclaimed: "It is all an illusion!"
Another hair on fire thread by the racist right; white grievance politics and racist replacement theory on full display.

What a joke. Every nfl and nba team is owned by a white billionaire. It’s the ultimate thing for a white billionaire to own. A stable of black men. Jerry Jones comes to mind

Nothing stopping rich Blacks from buying your own teams and hiring your Black coach of your choice. Is there? Make an offer for the Dallas Cowboys? Maybe Carolina (who I feel made a bad choice for Coach...over the interim who was doing good). That owner is making a mistake. Team morale will be in the toilet.

They now have a covey of short-skirted young pretty white women on 24-7 all sports sharing their vast knowledge how it was "when they played NFL or MLB", Radio too. Try Siruis radio. LW alphabet watchers eat it up w/o a 2nd thought.

Of course reading a script and more attractive than Terry Bradshaw or Shannon Sharpe.....I question the bimbo knowledge.

I don't care about your opinion. Happened one time at the peak of the mess, and since they have moved on. Quit finding things in life to bitch and moan about.
You don't care yet you post on an open board. Pound sand. The went WOKE and looked like fools for doing it. You and your kind are OK with that? lol! what a bunch of low IQ Marxist saps.

I hope no one crashes into the stadium or each other.
I have to admit that was my first thought.

I mean, darn, a feminist Navy fly-over? I wish they could play these silly woke games where there aren't so many people stuffed into a small space.

I just hope that there are a representational allotment of African American female pilots and perhaps some lesbians and a few Asian, Hispanics, Muslims and little people. And maybe a tranny.
Definitely have to have a tranny! After all, a high-level Navy admiral is a tranny. That old guy in a uniform with the long curly wig who looks like nothing native to Earth.

You don't care yet you post on an open board. Pound sand. The went WOKE and looked like fools for doing it. You and your kind are OK with that? lol! what a bunch of low IQ Marxist saps.

You are retarded. It's obvious you don't even watch the sport, instead you just parrot like a little bitch over stuff you've heard about. There isn't a sport out there more patriotic and American than NASCAR. You can shove woke up your ass, and bitch about the ACTUALLY woke NFL instead.

You are retarded. It's obvious you don't even watch the sport, instead you just parrot like a little bitch over stuff you've heard about. There isn't a sport out there more patriotic and American than NASCAR. You can shove woke up your ass, and bitch about the ACTUALLY woke NFL instead.

I used to tune in to INDY and some of the bigger NASCAR. I found the Technology parts of it facsinating. Nowdays? barely a glance. Not sure if the kneeling or marching for the half-Black lying loon even bothered me? The FBI making it a priority irritated me.

I work full time and don't have much time for it. I prefer to binge-watch shows w/o commercials or fast forward thru the commercials. If tuned to Live sports, I am almost always on MUTE to avoid the Leftist spin. I try to click to movies or something else during commercials.

note: NFL is only 5-10% actual action. Do the math. I did. The rest is commercials or WOKE BS from Buck or Aikman types.

I have NFL redzone and that spoiled me 100% action. I watched some MLB on Mute....but that is all.

Last edited:
Definitely have to have a tranny! After all, a high-level Navy admiral is a tranny. That old guy in a uniform with the long curly wig who looks like nothing native to Earth.
I oppose trannys being allowed in women’s sports. But apparently for national virtue signaling, the Navy is ok with trannys in an all female flight formation? Or are they?

There was a time we did not need the massive costs of security at sporting events. Spectacles like the Super bowl security in its early years was a pittance. Progs took total control and Joe was there from the beginning. Now we are of what we see at soccer around the worst parts of the world. This so what Prog have done. Unalienable rights reduced for the greatest parasites that are government leaders who know they are however feign innocence in their actions.

I oppose trannys being allowed in women’s sports. But apparently for national virtue signaling, the Navy is ok with trannys in an all female flight formation? Or are they?
Oh, God. I guess! I really do feel that with that EXTREMELY peculiar "admiral" the Navy already did it's bit for "woke."

Our National Anthem is inclusive of both blacks and whites and the black national anthem will just serve to divide us by race.

Have not watched a National Anthem or Halftime show in about 100 years. Closed Caption for me .... when I turn the channel on. Don't need any "Bob Costas" telling me how EVIL gun owners are.

Our National Anthem is inclusive of both blacks and whites and the black national anthem will just serve to divide us by race.

Nobody will give a fuck about it 15 minutes from now; it's just the NFL trying to check all the woke boxes.

That aside....

FFS, I thought kickoff was at 6:30. And we're still watching pre-game crap. How long before the Super Bowl starts at fucking 9 p.m. and ends at 1 a.m. when the country's half fucking asleep?

God damn, Goodell, just fucking retire already before you ruin the NFL forever.

ETA: Whoop, gotta check another woke box. Bring in Doug Williams.

I am woke, but stop bringing woke into fucking sports and just let me watch my fucking sports and keep politics out of it.

Forum List

Back