NFL Playoffs Wild Card round

A blatant face mask "non-call" on the TD play, followed by a gaggle of chintzy penalties......

Yep, Detroit will have to play perfectly to beat the officials.
Detroit outright sucked

They deserved to lose
I have to admit you're right. When you lose your last 4 games in a row you can't cry about the bad calls. That's just sad.

I'm glad they made the playoffs. Maybe that's a step towards winning ways. Caldwell got us to the playoffs two of 3 last year's can't complain but they aren't there yet.

We need our running back back. Those guys always get hurt.

I wonder what we will draft first? I hope a great defensive back.

Why doesn't tebow try being a d back?

1-1 against the spread. Not too bad, I admit my being a Raider fan made my pick but with no money on the line and the first playoff game in 14 years, I am happy.

Dallas and Green Bay seem to be the teams in the NFC. The AFC, it will sadly be New England. The Raiders will be the end of NE next year.

1-1 against the spread. Not too bad, I admit my being a Raider fan made my pick but with no money on the line and the first playoff game in 14 years, I am happy.

Dallas and Green Bay seem to be the teams in the NFC. The AFC, it will sadly be New England. The Raiders will be the end of NE next year.
Unless they invoke the tuck rule

That started Oaklands downward spiral

:rofl: :rofl:

Unless they invoke the tuck rule

That started Oaklands downward spiral

Actually the year following the tuck rule the Raiders went to the Super Bowl.

Looks like ANOTHER severe butt-whipping (for my "predictions") and for Miami thus far.

REG: betting............................
One might think, if every idea (bet) you have is wrong? Why not do the obvious and play the "reverse Costanza" game. Au-Contraire.....it has been tried. That ploy causes "doubts" and even hallucinations to creep in. To be a loser you must remain a loser even if you bet AGAINST your own self you MUST lose and you will. Trust me.

Last edited:
A blatant face mask "non-call" on the TD play, followed by a gaggle of chintzy penalties......

Detroit outright sucked

They deserved to lose
Lots of dropped balls.

Not saying your Lions deserved to win the game since I only saw the fourth quarter but the Seahawks did benefit on some home town reffing as they always do in the playoffs with that horrible call that went against the Lions late in the game.

Detroit outright sucked

They deserved to lose
Lots of dropped balls.

Not saying your Lions deserved to win the game since I only saw the fourth quarter but the Seahawks did benefit on some home town reffing as they always do in the playoffs with that horrible call that went against the Lions late in the game.

Funny, I thought you only watched Rams games. More lying I guess.

screen-shot-2017-01-07-at-9-38-44-pm.vadapt.767.high.0.png

I hate Seattle, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dallas and New England. Houston, meh.
I sort of like the Chiefs and Atlanta, so I guess that's all I have left to root for, sort of.

Giants lost and I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooood

Grampa Murked U, It looks like our teams are going to square off next Sunday! Go Steelers!
I watched you all play today! I gotta admit, I fear your run game.

LET'S GET IT ON!

Bell was a beast today. Breaking Franco's team playoff rushing record isn't a shabby day at the office. It should be a great game.

I am so glad it's an early game. I can get a little sauced up early. lol

Grampa Murked U, It looks like our teams are going to square off next Sunday! Go Steelers!
I watched you all play today! I gotta admit, I fear your run game.

LET'S GET IT ON!

Bell was a beast today. Breaking Franco's team playoff rushing record isn't a shabby day at the office. It should be a great game.

I am so glad it's an early game. I can get a little sauced up early. lol

What about that shitty steelers defense

In retrospect, I have no idea why I picked the Raiders over the Texassassins. That game was brutal. The Seachix over Kitties was expected as was the Steelers over the Fish. The Pukers over the Giants went the way I was afraid it would go along with the announcers having a slobber fest over Rogers. Gonna need hip waders next week for the Cowpies vs Pukers game for the flood of slobbering. Hate the pies but hope they stomp the Pukers.

My Giant pick was looking good right up until they watched Cobb steal the game at end of first half........Why did Giants stop throwing.........Fire the coach losing on easiest play to defend is inexcuseable.

Forum List

Back