NFL Playoffs Wild Card round

I don't gamble on sports.it is too addictive and it's easy to believe your own bullshit, and that can get very expensive.

BUT IF I WERE TO MAKE A WAGER: I think Detroit will beat Seattle straight up.- I'd wager $100 straight up to win , and $100 that Detroit beats the spread.

If you hit both.......your account would increase by $385 + ~$90.

I don't gamble either. Last time I did it was early 2000s' I put in $1000. All college bowl games and NFL playoffs.......I ended up getting a check for $300 back. I called it cheap entertainment over 30+ days.

The "juice" ate me up like a rookie fool. Even if I went 4-4 (same size bets).........my account would decrease.

A monkey can toss darts and do better than I did or at least the same.

Cook is having a horrible game and the Raiders are getting smoked. It's hard to blame Cook too much, but still, for some reason I thought he'd have an average game dinking and dunking and the Raiders would show some degree of offensive competence.

Oakland vs Houston - Neither team is starting a particularly experienced QB. Houston has the better D, but I still think Oakland will be able to put up enough points to get the W

Miami vs Pittsburgh - Miami won't have Tannehill playing. Even with him I'd probably have picked the Steelers, but without I don't think the Dolphins have much chance

NY Giants vs Green Bay - Green Bay seems to have more momentum

Detroit vs Seattle - I wouldn't be surprised if this went the other way. Detroit backed in to the playoffs, but Seattle has looked very beatable this year
Off to a bad start I see. Hopefully you're wrong about the lions too.

Pitt wins easily over Fish with Big Ben, Brown and Running game dominating

Detroit has lost three in a row against playoff teams and Seattle will make it four

Giants D against Rogers in ten degree weather
Look for Giants to find a way to win a close one.
Lions are due. They got loosing out of their system

I
Cook is having a horrible game and the Raiders are getting smoked. It's hard to blame Cook too much, but still, for some reason I thought he'd have an average game dinking and dunking and the Raiders would show some degree of offensive competence.
I'm just glad cook got some playing time especially playoff experience. He had an amazing career at MSU and didn't have a good draft. I think he's got potential

Oakland vs Houston - Neither team is starting a particularly experienced QB. Houston has the better D, but I still think Oakland will be able to put up enough points to get the W

Miami vs Pittsburgh - Miami won't have Tannehill playing. Even with him I'd probably have picked the Steelers, but without I don't think the Dolphins have much chance

NY Giants vs Green Bay - Green Bay seems to have more momentum

Detroit vs Seattle - I wouldn't be surprised if this went the other way. Detroit backed in to the playoffs, but Seattle has looked very beatable this year

I'll take Oakland out right.

Detroit will lose to Seattle.

Pittsburgh will win but I'll take Miami and the points.

Green Bay beats the Giants by the spread.
Hope you go 0 and 2 tonight!

Oakland won twelve games, Texans won eight against second rate teams
Now Oakland has to win without significant QB contribution. Run, Run and short dump off passes
Third and thirteen? Hand it off

Punt and make Osweilder beat you

And Assweiler did just that......
As far as the Texans final win count you have to remember the Texans rested 6 starters against the TiTs.
Had they played those starters we would have been 10 and 6.
Oh...and their final record was 9 and 7 not 8 and 8.
Had they played those starters we would have been 10 and 6.

I pretty much knew the Texans were going to win. They were schooling the Raiders in mehico until the three horrible calls.

HOU DL (w/o Watt) is going through OAK OL like a hot knife through butter.
gulp, I was wrong (won't be the last time).

QB could see it coming and move.......but HOU is very fast.

funny, Russel Wilson almost NEVER goes down or takes a hit. He moves.
Me too. Looks like I completely underestimated just how good the Texassassins defense really is. Of course going up against a scrub QB and LT can make you look better. Guess we'll see next week.

Me too. Looks like I completely underestimated just how good the Texassassins defense really is. Of course going up against a scrub QB and LT can make you look better. Guess we'll see next week.

They're not the number one defense without reason.
If the Texans address the O-line problems next year watch out!!!!

They're not the number one defense without reason.
If the Texans address the O-line problems next year watch out!!!!

They were 11th in the only defensive stat that matters in the end, points per game. :)

Detroit has lost three in a row against playoff teams and Seattle will make it four

It's not looking great in the first half. Rawls is having a huge day, already over 100 yards, and the Seahawks run game has been pretty bad lately. The Lions are going to need to make some halftime adjustments, and they need to hold the Hawks to a FG on the current drive.

Then again, almost every Lions win this year was a comeback, so it's certainly too early to count them out, even if they go down 14-0.

It's not looking great in the first half. Rawls is having a huge day, already over 100 yards, and the Seahawks run game has been pretty bad lately. The Lions are going to need to make some halftime adjustments, and they need to hold the Hawks to a FG on the current drive.

Then again, almost every Lions win this year was a comeback, so it's certainly too early to count them out, even if they go down 14-0.
Same old lions. Lol

A blatant face mask "non-call" on the TD play, followed by a gaggle of chintzy penalties......

Yep, Detroit will have to play perfectly to beat the officials.

Sometimes you "dodge a bullet". I would be a Very rough 0-4 (down $400) IF I had wanted to risk deposit money into Online Betting Account today.

LAND O' GOSHEN! The Lions cannot even score 17.5pts.....they can't even get 10!

disclaimer:
If you deposit and bet (off credit card) they want loads and loads of personal info. I did not like it? The last site I visited ......... asked less. I hate what I did have to enter to look around. If you go another step, they want more, then more ............. Reviews looked safe but I have been almost off the internet until I joined this site. (I should stay off)

When I had account in early 2000s' it seems hard to close it and get paid. Basically they mail you a check, unless you want someone in Cayman Islands (or England) into your bank account? BitCoin? I don't know anymore. Obviously. I don't know anything. If you close it out..........well you can't bet anymore and you wait for the "check in the mail" LOL! but the Games don't stop, there you sit. watching. waiting. wondering. is it real?

Sweet Mother Christmas..........I would have been beat like a rented mule! AND you get to where you put 2-4 bets per game (spread the wealth LOL!). It never ends. You can even bet "in game" 2nd quarter or 2nd half type stuff. you can bet play by play.

Going to be a long plane flight back to DET. My goodness, DET could do nothing.

Sad day for Raider fans. They're getting schooled by a mediocre team.

Tells me that Carr was severely underrated.

Raiders got dealt a bad hand
They will be back next year. With Houstons QB issues, I can't be sure they will

A blatant face mask "non-call" on the TD play, followed by a gaggle of chintzy penalties......

Yep, Detroit will have to play perfectly to beat the officials.
Detroit outright sucked

They deserved to lose

Forum List

Back