NFL Playoffs Wild Card round

tumblr_inline_mlwd3tIIs51qz4rgp.gif

Here is my take:

Oakland vs Houston - Oakland losing Derek Carr almost certainly dooms their chances to advance. The Raiders are 6-2 on the road while the Texans are 7-1 at home. Houston Defense is better....Houston by 6

Miami vs Pittsburgh - Going to be a RIDICULOUSLY COLD weather game. Pittsburgh should win by 17+ points

NY Giants vs Green Bay - The Giants are my sleeper pick. They always seem to "show up" for the playoffs. Giants by 3 points.

Detroit
vs Seattle - Seattle "D" is hurting without Earl Thomas. Detroit wins a squeaker?? Detroit by 1.

speaking of the Steelers,remember THIS Steelers superbowl?:up:

the most exciting superbowl ever. It really,really was.At least at the time.That game had so many lead changes,it went back and forth thoughout most the game as I am sure you remember?

there have been some other exciting superbowls since then that were just as exciting as this one,but at the time back then,it was for sure the most exciting superbowl game ever.:thup::banana: click on the short video and it will for sure bring back some very fond memories for you I guarantee.:thup:

Here is my take:

Oakland vs Houston - Oakland losing Derek Carr almost certainly dooms their chances to advance. The Raiders are 6-2 on the road while the Texans are 7-1 at home. Houston Defense is better....Houston by 6

Miami vs Pittsburgh - Going to be a RIDICULOUSLY COLD weather game. Pittsburgh should win by 17+ points

NY Giants vs Green Bay - The Giants are my sleeper pick. They always seem to "show up" for the playoffs. Giants by 3 points.

Detroit
vs Seattle - Seattle "D" is hurting without Earl Thomas. Detroit wins a squeaker?? Detroit by 1.

I pretty much agree with all your picks as well. Oaklands chances of winning without Carr on the road against Houston would have been greatly improved if they had at LEAST not lost their second string quarterback,they would have had a good shot then at least but being down to their third stringer,dont see them having a prayer.Its very difficult to win playoff games when you are down to your third stringer.

I pretty much agree with all your picks as well. Oaklands chances of winning without Carr on the road against Houston would have been greatly improved if they had at LEAST not lost their second string quarterback,they would have had a good shot then at least but being down to their third stringer,dont see them having a prayer.Its very difficult to win playoff games when you are down to your third stringer.

Common sense would say AGREE. However, QB is only as good as OL. Raiders are way above average. My Grandma could stand back there and throw to Crabtree, Cooper, TE all day long if no on gets to them. Cook was MSU.....almost a PRO there. Cook may be able to roll out even more than Carr.

Seems like good chance for OAK. HOU never scores it seems? Boring HOU. How they lucked into a home game is beyond me? 10-6? my butt.

Well.........I found a site that seemed Legit w/o too much Crap. But, As soon as I clicked it.......the home phone started going off...........I never answer it?

I waited and waited for the email.......login-pasword.....never got. I sent to help. They say w/i 24 hours? I say HUH? I got 5 minutes.

This must mean OAK is a lock...........because I am being "CostanZa'd" oh well.
I am not going to go fill out any other sites. I quit already. Good bye NFL.

Well.........I found a site that seemed Legit w/o too much Crap. But, As soon as I clicked it.......the home phone started going off...........I never answer it?

I waited and waited for the email.......login-pasword.....never got. I sent to help. They say w/i 24 hours? I say HUH? I got 5 minutes.

This must mean OAK is a lock...........because I am being "CostanZa'd" oh well.
I am not going to go fill out any other sites. I quit already. Good bye NFL.

note to all: I got the login ID...........just after HOU had the ball. LOL!

Co.........Stan..........ZA. Co.........Stan.......ZA.

Detroit Lions +9 -115 (bet 115 to win 100)
+330 (bet 100 win 330)
Ov 45 -110 (combined Over bet 110 to win 100)
Ov 17½ +110 (DET over)
Un 17½ -140 (DET UNDER bet 140 to win 100) The juice will kill you.

Seattle Seahawks -9 -105 (same but different)
-400 (bet 400 to win 100)
Un 45 -110
Ov 26½ -115
Un 26½ -115

another way "they" get you. "Juice". always the damn variable juice.
If you tried to make 8 equal bets........go 4-4 and have fun? Cannot.
The juice will drain your account. (40% juice on the DET UNDER?)

Capture.JPG

The numbers move........of course. DET is now +340 to win.
People must be on SEA?
Look at the Steelers........Bet 560 to win 100. LOL.

HOU DL (w/o Watt) is going through OAK OL like a hot knife through butter.
gulp, I was wrong (won't be the last time).

QB could see it coming and move.......but HOU is very fast.

funny, Russel Wilson almost NEVER goes down or takes a hit. He moves.

Sad day for Raider fans. They're getting schooled by a mediocre team.

Tells me that Carr was severely underrated.

Can DET score 18+ vs. SEA? They have "positive juice" on that one at this time.

bet 100......win 110.

Sad day for Raider fans. They're getting schooled by a mediocre team.

Tells me that Carr was severely underrated.

I thought Carr was MVP candidate. Started season with 2pt Do or Die conversion winner at NO. Only bad games he had were HOU (best D in NFL, at MEX) and KC.

I don't gamble on sports.it is too addictive and it's easy to believe your own bullshit, and that can get very expensive.

BUT IF I WERE TO MAKE A WAGER: I think Detroit will beat Seattle straight up.- I'd wager $100 straight up to win , and $100 that Detroit beats the spread.

Forum List

Back