NFL Draft Advisory Board screws NC State DE Bradley Chubb

A proclaimed know it all on a message board claiming he is an expert and his opinion is superior to all others. Lol! Like that hasn't happened before.

The ACC Defensive Player of the Year is Demarcus Walker at FSU. You should call whomever decides on this and let them know they made a mistake.

I'm looking at the All ACC First Team defense. Oddly, I don't see Chubb's name.
Now I'm checking the ALL ACC Second Team defense. Still no Chubb.
Oh there he is!! On the All ACC Third Team defense. Yeah, you should call them too. Surely there aren't four DEs in the ACC who are better than your "#1 pick in the draft".

Looks like everyone but you is blind to the wonders that Chubb can produce.

College awards are no substitute for NFL ready performers. The number of All ACC types who failed in the NFL is quite long. I did not chew those idiots out. I correctly pointed out that Chubb is a better NFL prospect than anyone in this Draft. Is All ACC QB Brock Berlin in the Hall of Fame yet?

The ACC Defensive Player of the Year is Demarcus Walker at FSU. You should call whomever decides on this and let them know they made a mistake.

I'm looking at the All ACC First Team defense. Oddly, I don't see Chubb's name.
Now I'm checking the ALL ACC Second Team defense. Still no Chubb.
Oh there he is!! On the All ACC Third Team defense. Yeah, you should call them too. Surely there aren't four DEs in the ACC who are better than your "#1 pick in the draft".

They don't know shit compared to the guy on this forum!

Meaning.... WinterBorn once again has "his opinion" of a player he has never seen play a down of football.

Parrot is as parrot does....

They don't know shit compared to the guy on this forum!

It would have been great to listen to you say that after the Titans picked Locker over Watt...

College awards are no substitute for NFL ready performers. The number of All ACC types who failed in the NFL is quite long. I did not chew those idiots out. I correctly pointed out that Chubb is a better NFL prospect than anyone in this Draft. Is All ACC QB Brock Berlin in the Hall of Fame yet?

Yep, Vic Beasly SUCKS!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

A proclaimed know it all on a message board claiming he is an expert and his opinion is superior to all others. Lol! Like that hasn't happened before.

Translation - only parroting matters.... your own observations never do....

Yep, Vic Beasly SUCKS!

Beasley doesn't suck, and I never said he did....

I am saying Jon Allen and Myles Garrett are not traditional top 10 caliber NFL prospects, but Bradley Chubb is.

And you and your fellow beaked birdbrains here will continue to appropriate the opinions of others and post them here as "your opinions...."

BAWK..

Meaning.... WinterBorn once again has "his opinion" of a player he has never seen play a down of football.

Once again, your reading skills are sorely lacking. Please show a single comment I have made concerning Chubb's skills?? No? I thought not.

I am not parrotting anything. I am encouraging you to contact the people who select the ACC Defensive Player of the Year. They need your expertise. And the people who decide the All ACC teams do as well.

But, if you insist on claiming I am parrotting, please show where I have made ANY comments about Chubb's abilities.

Yep, Vic Beasly SUCKS!

I am saying Jon Allen and Myles Garrett are not traditional top 10 caliber NFL prospects, but Bradley Chubb is.

And you and your fellow beaked birdbrains here will continue to appropriate the opinions of others and post them here as "your opinions...."

BAWK..

So if someone has the correct opinion you can't agree with them because that is just parroting, and a point is only valid if you say something no one else agrees with? :laugh2:

Yep, Vic Beasly SUCKS!

BAWK..

So if someone has the correct opinion you can't agree with them because that is just parroting, and a point is only valid if you say something no one else agrees with? :laugh2:

Yeah, so the NFL Advisory Board is wrong. The ACSMA is wrong. But he is right.

Please show a single comment I have made concerning Chubb's skills??

LOL....

Here you are posting over and over and over in a topic about an NFL Draft prospect YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN.

The only points you've made are 100% parroted. You claimed he wouldn't go first. Why? Answer BAWK.

Did you predict Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher would be a #1 overall. In January of that year, he was ranked in round 4. And that would be "your take" today on where he'd go...

Try this one on - if you've NEVER SEEN THE GUY PLAY, you have nothing but PARROTING about him....

So if someone has the correct opinion you can't agree with them because that is just parroting

YOU have NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY A DOWN.

How can you possibly have an opinion of a football player you've never seen?

Answer:

So if someone has the correct opinion you can't agree with them because that is just parroting

YOU have NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY A DOWN.

How can you possibly have an opinion of a football player you've never seen?

Answer:

I haven't? Do you have some kind of hack on my tv? I'm a Notre Dame fan and watch EVERY game... Chubb did well in that game with 3 sacks in a fucking hurricane... but he is not worthy of the #1 pick in the draft.

LOL....

Here you are posting over and over and over in a topic about an NFL Draft prospect YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN.

The only points you've made are 100% parroted. You claimed he wouldn't go first. Why? Answer BAWK.

Did you predict Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher would be a #1 overall. In January of that year, he was ranked in round 4. And that would be "your take" today on where he'd go...

Try this one on - if you've NEVER SEEN THE GUY PLAY, you have nothing but PARROTING about him....

No, I am not posting about the prospect. I am posting about the experts and your stubborn refusal to see anything but your own player as a fan.

Yes, I did say he would not be the #1 pick in the draft. That is hardly saying anything about Chubb, per se. But then, the NFL teams will see the same thing their scouts see.

Your insistance that a guy who did not make the DPOY for a conference, is on the All ACC team's 3rd team, is the best player in college is laughable.

LOL....

Your only defense for your position is that we are "parrotting"?

Look, in any other forum, if you want your opinion to be take seriously, you quote experts.

I find it amusing that you dismiss the use of experts as parrotting. You also seem insistent that no one else saw Chubb play. Like you know what games anyone else watched.

Then you claim to be an expert. The NFL scouts (arguably the best experts in the world at a player's potential) disagree with you. The sports media that cover the ACC disagree with you. But you claim to be this grand expert, and everyone else is completely wrong. Not only are they wrong about Chubb, but about Myles Garrett and Jonathon Allen too.

I'm sorry, junior, but if you were such a genius, you would be doing it at the highest level. And your claims ring hollow. If I had a nickel for every poster on these (and other) forums who claimed to be an expert, I would have a yuge pile of nickels.

Now what are the PARROTS saying....

??????????????????????

Forum List

Back