NFL Draft Advisory Board screws NC State DE Bradley Chubb

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Bradley was told by the "board" he would be a 2nd round pick.

Laughable.

Bradley Chubb is the best edge prospect in college football, and should be the #1 overall pick this year. But because of the idiocy of the NFL Draft Advisory Board, Bradley has foolishly chosen to stay another year to prove... what... he can get 4 sacks against Notre Dame instead of 3 this year? Hopefully he will prove something other than he can get hurt and lose all the money he would/should get this year...

Get real... please change your mind and come out, Bradley. The NFL DAB is completely wrong. You will end up in the First Round... EASILY... if you come out.

Bradley ended the season doing much more harm to the same Vandy OLs that handled 1st round rated UT DE Derek Barnett.

Bradley is the total package...

6'4" 270
nicely balanced frame with long arms and room to grow
extremely quick off snap
athletic enough to play 3-4 OLB but grades higher as a 4-3 DE
plays with real power
has a high ceiling despite 1st round production this year at NC St.

Laughable.

Bradley Chubb is the best edge prospect in college football, and should be the #1 overall pick this year. But because of the idiocy of the NFL Draft Advisory Board, Bradley has foolishly chosen to stay another year to prove... what... he can get 4 sacks against Notre Dame instead of 3 this year? Hopefully he will prove something other than he can get hurt and lose all the money he would/should get this year...

Get real... please change your mind and come out, Bradley. The NFL DAB is completely wrong. You will end up in the First Round... EASILY... if you come out.

Bradley ended the season doing much more harm to the same Vandy OLs that handled 1st round rated UT DE Derek Barnett.

6'4" 270
extremely quick off snap
plays with real power

And if you want to see the best edge prospect in the draft this year, look at Tim Williams with Alabama. He is listed as a linebacker, but plays more as a DE.

Laughable.

6'4" 270
extremely quick off snap
plays with real power

I wonder who he should listen to? Should he listen to professionals who evaluate thousands of athletes and have no stake in the matter? Or should he listen to fans of his team?

The NFL advisory is there to keep college players from blowing their last year of eligibility if they are not where they want to be. They have no reason to lie to these players. The board is made up of professional scouting experts. Who would know better?

• Banned
Allen of Bama is a great player but he is NOT quick off the snap, and that will curtail his ceiling in the NFL. All three of the DLs from Bama last year had that same issue and did very little this year.

Tim Williams is twitchy, and is a great 3-4 OLB prospect.

Bradley Chubb is a superior prospect compared with both, and Miles Garrett of A&M, who is good but overrated and lacks sand in the pants. Chubb has the most upside and is the most complete player of the 4-3 DE prospects.

Other 1 overall contenders are some very overrated QB prospects...

I'd take Chubb. That is MY TAKE. MINE. I came up with it. I did not parrot it. It is possible for humans to have opinions that are formed by ways other than mindlessly repeating the opinion of others...

• Banned
I am not parroting anything. I am taking the words of a group of professional scouts over a fan

LOL!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS PARROTING.

You are mindlessly repeating something. You have no clue at all about this kid. Have you ever even seen him play?

As for me, I have 20 years scouting NFL Draft prospects. Sorry to out you as 100% full of something...

My greatest DL Draft takes....

1. Panning Vernon Gholston for stiff hips
2. Panning Arkansas DE Jamal Anderson for being late off the snap
3. Claiming some Watt(s) his name DL from Wisconsin was a top 5 talent (and ruining Rob Rang's Mock Draft by getting him to change his guess on TN's pick from JAKE LOCKER to JJ Watt.) The Titans took Locker over Watt, proving me WRONG and validating that the Titans Draft EXPERTS "knew more" than me.... if you believe it was smart to take JAKE LOCKER over JJ WATT....
4. Rating Kevin Williams over Jon Sullivan (when the Saints traded up to get Sullivan and pass on KW)

Sure, I've made mistakes too, but my takes have a history....

I am not parroting anything. I am taking the words of a group of professional scouts over a fan

LOL!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS PARROTING.

You are mindlessly repeating something. You have no clue at all about this kid. Have you ever even seen him play?

As for me, I have 20 years scouting NFL Draft prospects. Sorry to out you as 100% full of something...

Doing it yourself or were you good enough someone paid you to do it? I'm 40 and I can say I've watched college football since I was a little kid and assessing who would make a good pro... but that doesn't mean I'm good at what I do and deserve a job doing it.

Doing it yourself or were you good enough someone paid you to do it?

The TN Titans paid a boatload to the idiots who picked Locker over Watt. They were THE EXPERTS. PARROT THEM and ignore all others, and never make "your opinion" without parroting it from someone else.

Lindy's paid me for two years to write up ACC and SEC prospects. That was the most recent "payment."

Doing it yourself or were you good enough someone paid you to do it?

The TN Titans paid a boatload to the idiots who picked Locker over Watt. They were THE EXPERTS. PARROT THEM and ignore all others, and never make "your opinion" without parroting it from someone else.

Lindy's paid me for two years to write up ACC and SEC prospects. That was the most recent "payment."

Haha no team hits on all their picks all the time. Busts happen, and Tom Brady picks happen. The only sure thing, is there is no such thing as a sure thing.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS PARROTING.

What did I mindlessly repeat? Your reading skills must be lacking.

Please tell me what I repeated.

what I am "mindlessly parrotting"?

You have never seen Bradley Chubb play a down of football.

Hence, "your opinion" of him is not from your own observation. Hence, it is PARROTED from another person.

To make it YOUR opinion, YOU have to observe and assess yourself, and you are wholesale incapable of that...

The only sure thing, is there is no such thing as a sure thing.

First it is you know nothing.

Then it is all luck when you know more than a stupid NFL Front Office.

Great...

Meanwhile, the best prospect eligible for this Draft is staying instead of coming out because the NFL DAB completely whiffed on its assessment of him.

Bradley, please change your mind soon. The tape of A&M Bama shows Myles Garrett handled all game by Cam Robinson. The kid is every bit as overrated as Allen.

You are the best prospect. Solomon Thomas of Stanford is the next best. And he is coming out... as a Redshirt Soph... from a slightly better school that yours....

Get your deserving millions now, and finish the degree when you can.

Last edited:
what I am "mindlessly parrotting"?

You have never seen Bradley Chubb play a down of football.

Hence, "your opinion" of him is not from your own observation. Hence, it is PARROTED from another person.

To make it YOUR opinion, YOU have to observe and assess yourself, and you are wholesale incapable of that...

Oh? And what opinion did I post about Bradley Chubb? Did I say anything about his abilities? No.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension. All I said was that the NFL draft advisory is there for the players.

Try again. What did I say that would be "mindlessly parrotting" anything?

Forum List

Back