Newt Winsd SC

Dingbat,

Romneycare was put together by the Massachusetts state legislature. The Heritage Foundation proposed something, but it bore little resemblance to what actually passed.

it was almost entirely modeled on the heritage foundation plan. and the president's plan was almost entirely modeled on the same plan.

you really should know your subject before you run your mouth.

Wrong Obamacare is over 2700 pages of payoffs and bureaucracies learn of what you speak, Romneycare was 900 pages

Last edited:
Now available.......

obama-prompter.jpg

Either one and obama wins

i thought romney would give him a run... until i saw his debate performances. they were sad. he seemed ill-prepared. that's inexcusable.

but yeah, obama wins if he goes up against newtie, imo.

but i don't think the others would have come close either. the problem is, in part, the poor quality of the republican field. the other problem is in how the house totally and completely mishandled the time period before the holiday recess.

now, all things are subject to change, no question. at this time in 2008, hillary was the nominee apparent and no one heard of sarah palin.

Newt's definitely a better debater than Romney. Romney often stammers and gets prickly at times - "Can I speak now. You've had your five minutes. It's my turn."

absolutely. but it's what newt says that's the problem. i mean...poor kids should work as janitors? food stamp president???

also, newt has a 60% unfavorable rating. that probably isn't helpful in a general election.

i thought romney would give him a run... until i saw his debate performances. they were sad. he seemed ill-prepared. that's inexcusable.

but yeah, obama wins if he goes up against newtie, imo.

but i don't think the others would have come close either. the problem is, in part, the poor quality of the republican field. the other problem is in how the house totally and completely mishandled the time period before the holiday recess.

now, all things are subject to change, no question. at this time in 2008, hillary was the nominee apparent and no one heard of sarah palin.

Newt's definitely a better debater than Romney. Romney often stammers and gets prickly at times - "Can I speak now. You've had your five minutes. It's my turn."

absolutely. but it's what newt says that's the problem. i mean...poor kids should work as janitors? food stamp president???

also, newt has a 60% unfavorable rating. that probably isn't helpful in a general election.

Thats very intellectually dishonest of you... Newt was saying kids should be taught a better work ethic. Not that 'poor kids sould be janitors' - Jee Whizz :doubt: .... and more people ARE on food stamps now, than before Obama was POTUS.

Thats very intellectually dishonest of you... Newt was saying kids should be taught a better work ethic. Not that 'poor kids sould be janitors' - Jee Whizz :doubt: .... and more people ARE on food stamps now, than before Obama was POTUS.

Too much MSNBC will do that to you:eusa_eh:

This coming from a person who thinks all the Republicans except Ron Paul are Obama:cuckoo:

Here's what I said
Why replace obama with an obama agenda supporter.

There is a difference, never said all were obama but they have supported his agenda .

Nope wrong even if Newt supported mandates in the past (which he doesn't anymore) that is not supporting Obamacare get out of your Ron Paul haze :eusa_eh:

IF? why don't you at least pull your partisan head out of Newts ass so you can understand this.
Newt Getrich was/ IS for a healthcare mandate He's a lying sack of shit. and you believe him.

Here's what I said
Why replace obama with an obama agenda supporter.

There is a difference, never said all were obama but they have supported his agenda .

Nope wrong even if Newt supported mandates in the past (which he doesn't anymore) that is not supporting Obamacare get out of your Ron Paul haze :eusa_eh:

IF? why don't you at least pull your partisan head out of Newts ass so you can understand this.
Newt Getrich was for a healthcare mandate He's a lying sack of shit. and you believe him.

Supported Obamacare? I think not, and all of our candidate will repeal if we have enough people in congress, although the mandates and Obamacare should be thrown out by the Supreme Court before the election anyway. Another reason we can't have Obama, its likely one or two Judges will be appointed by the next pres, we can't have Obama to that

Newt didn't just beat Romney. He trounced on him.

Santorum is done and Paul.....well, Paul is Paul.

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT.
You want to replace obama with a god damn obama agenda supporter.

WHY???????????????

I don't get this either. Newt beat Romney by indulging in class warfare. He has a political ad with him sitting next to Pelosi supporting Global Warming. He worked hand in hand with Slick Willy. He was a paid lobbyist for Fannie and Freddie, aka the source of the financial collapse.

This is the guy you're putting up to run against Obama?

I think Newt won the nomination tonight, but Obama won the election.

'Newt Winsd SC?' WTF?? This thread had to be started by a Democrat Dummy. But let me check...

Yup, started by one of the dumber Democrat morons here. WTG Dipshit!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back