Newt Winsd SC

What i find interesting about this thread is that the OP is a Democrat Dummy who indended it to ridicule and insult all of the Republican Candidates. Now how ironic and humorous is it that he or she can't even spell the word 'Wins?' Classic Democrat Dummy stuff. :)

I understand that you are having a difficult time with your last......dead last....finish this evening. I'm very sorry that you are taking it so badly. Do you need a hug?

imagesCABQLHOE.jpg

Dingbat,

Romneycare was put together by the Massachusetts state legislature. The Heritage Foundation proposed something, but it bore little resemblance to what actually passed.

idiota, the whole romney-care thing was put together by the heritage foundation in response to hillary's health care plan. all of the repubs were for it...

well, until the dems gave it to them.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

This would upset the Obama apple cart. They had planned on a class warfare with Romney and his taxes, I'm sure. Best laid plans can now be dumped. Sweating out a debate, perhaps?

i think it's the obama campaign's greatest fantasy...

Either one and obama wins

i thought romney would give him a run... until i saw his debate performances. they were sad. he seemed ill-prepared. that's inexcusable.

but yeah, obama wins if he goes up against newtie, imo.

but i don't think the others would have come close either. the problem is, in part, the poor quality of the republican field. the other problem is in how the house totally and completely mishandled the time period before the holiday recess.

now, all things are subject to change, no question. at this time in 2008, hillary was the nominee apparent and no one heard of sarah palin.

Dingbat,

Romneycare was put together by the Massachusetts state legislature. The Heritage Foundation proposed something, but it bore little resemblance to what actually passed.

it was almost entirely modeled on the heritage foundation plan. and the president's plan was almost entirely modeled on the same plan.

you really should know your subject before you run your mouth.

No I am not.

This coming from a person who thinks all the Republicans except Ron Paul are Obama:cuckoo:

Here's what I said
Why replace obama with an obama agenda supporter.

There is a difference, never said all were obama but they have supported his agenda .

Nope wrong even if Newt supported mandates in the past (which he doesn't anymore) that is not supporting Obamacare get out of your Ron Paul haze :eusa_eh:

i think it's the obama campaign's greatest fantasy...

Either one and obama wins

i thought romney would give him a run... until i saw his debate performances. they were sad. he seemed ill-prepared. that's inexcusable.

but yeah, obama wins if he goes up against newtie, imo.

but i don't think the others would have come close either. the problem is, in part, the poor quality of the republican field. the other problem is in how the house totally and completely mishandled the time period before the holiday recess.

now, all things are subject to change, no question. at this time in 2008, hillary was the nominee apparent and no one heard of sarah palin.

Newt's definitely a better debater than Romney. Romney often stammers and gets prickly at times - "Can I speak now. You've had your five minutes. It's my turn."

Forum List

Back