Newt Winsd SC

Don't forget about Newt he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

Wrong. For a while he supported individual mandates, but he never supported the whole Romneycare kit and kaboodle.

idiota, the whole romney-care thing was put together by the heritage foundation in response to hillary's health care plan. all of the repubs were for it...

well, until the dems gave it to them.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

No conservative approved of that bullshit, thrown together, Crony pay offs, Medicare robbing, Obamacare

Last edited:
I know. But he was battling against the Clintons. I'm sure politics weighed heavy on his decision to take the route he did.

Regardless, no politician is perfect but Newt or Santorum are far more conservative than Mitt.

I don't care who he was battling with. Never support one thing and then turn around and say you support the opposite that will turn me off faster than anything else.

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO CALL BULLSHIT
NO ONE

NO ONE!

Has flip flopped more than Romney.

Your post has my bullshit meter going off the charts.

You think I am defending Romney?
Both are just as bad as obama.

Wrong. For a while he supported individual mandates, but he never supported the whole Romneycare kit and kaboodle.

idiota, the whole romney-care thing was put together by the heritage foundation in response to hillary's health care plan. all of the repubs were for it...

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

No conservative approved of that bullshit, thrown together, Crony pay offs, Medicare robbing Obamacare

You are right no conservative did.

But Newt did.

God, you really must be a Democrat Dummy.

I believe you need some attention. This registered "independent" will oblige.

Do me a favor......say something.

This coming from someone who can't even spell the word 'Win' really is priceless. So do me a favor and FUCK OFF. :)

Why....thank you for honoring my request.

Do you think that I can't spell the word 'win'? Or...are you trying desperately to say something interesting? The "fuck off" comment is not much better. Let me assure you....my primary reason for being here is to fuck with losers like you. I regret, of course, that your candidate will not be in the picture come November......and my enjoyment in mocking you over him will be short-lived.

Please...say something else.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

No conservative approved of that bullshit, thrown together, Crony pay offs, Medicare robbing Obamacare

You are right no conservative did.

But Newt did.

Wrong

What is so wrong with following the consitution? These big government republicans are against the consitution...If people want big government then they should change the consitution.

Following the Constitution means you can't support the person you think will beat obama.

I believe you need some attention. This registered "independent" will oblige.

Do me a favor......say something.

This coming from someone who can't even spell the word 'Win' really is priceless. So do me a favor and FUCK OFF. :)

Do you think that I can't spell the word 'win'? Or...are you trying desperately to say something interesting? The "fuck off" comment is not much better. Let me assure you....my primary reason for being here is to fuck with losers like you. I regret, of course, that your candidate will not be in the picture come November......and my enjoyment in mocking you over him will be short-lived.

Yeah, whatever dipshit. Learn to spell, then come back and try to be witty. Otherwise, you just look like the Democrat Dummy you are. Now do me that favor and FUCK OFF.

I don't care who he was battling with. Never support one thing and then turn around and say you support the opposite that will turn me off faster than anything else.

NO ONE

NO ONE!

Oh, I didn't realize you were a Paul supporter. My bad and my sympathies.

Take the ass whipping with some dignity.

Yeah, whatever dipshit. Learn to spell, then come back and try to be witty. Otherwise, you just look like the Democrat Dummy you are. Now do me that favor and FUCK OFF.

Well.....look at that! You did as requested AGAIN!

I should advise you that being witty, for a person with wit, does not take effort. I think that might just be the key to your problem.

Your turn.

NO ONE

NO ONE!

Oh, I didn't realize you were a Paul supporter. My bad and my sympathies.

Take the ass whipping with some dignity.

No my sympathies go to you. How does it feel to want to remove obama and replace him with a obama agenda support? Don't you feel like a hypocrite?

What i find interesting about this thread is that the OP is a Democrat Dummy who indended it to ridicule and insult all of the Republican Candidates. Now how ironic and humorous is it that he or she can't even spell the word 'Wins?' Classic Democrat Dummy stuff. :)

This needs to be reposted

Don't forget about Newt he was for obamacare long before obama was for obamacare.

then it became anathema,

dumbass.

Big guberment Newt
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVMMAsbPubY]Newt on Health Care Reform in 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSjLvWLcxE]Newt in 2005 Supporting Individual Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94kBmpz5ns]Newt Gingrich Supports Health Care Mandate - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6493mR0vo]Newt Gingrich is for the Individual Mandate - Still Swears He's a Conservative - YouTube[/ame]
The new an unimproved newt
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAqbXZqfbGk]Newt Opposes Health Insurance Mandates - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back