Newt hits Romney hard on Bain Capital

Newts spending about 3 mill on adds going after Romney for his job killing career at Bain Capital. I'm sure someone can find the ad but.....

Is Newt against what Romney did at Bain? Because while he complains I don't believe there are any conservatives (including Newt) who are against companies like Bain. Are they? I thought Newt would like the free market but the ads suggest...he...disagrees?

Newt is a whining jerk!! He act as a sabotuer for the Democrats. A one man "5th column" in the Republican party. Newt can't win on his own merits against Romney! He know that he can't, so he tries to undermine the Republican chances unless the GOP voters nominate him. How sick you are, NEWT!

Newts spending about 3 mill on adds going after Romney for his job killing career at Bain Capital. I'm sure someone can find the ad but.....

Is Newt against what Romney did at Bain? Because while he complains I don't believe there are any conservatives (including Newt) who are against companies like Bain. Are they? I thought Newt would like the free market but the ads suggest...he...disagrees?

Newt is a whining jerk!! He act as a sabotuer for the Democrats. A one man "5th column" in the Republican party. Newt can't win on his own merits against Romney! He know that he can't, so he tries to undermine the Republican chances unless the GOP voters nominate him. How sick you are, NEWT!

Sure he can! He just needs you and all the other 'conservatives' to vote for him.

But you will vote for the RINO. :lol:

Pull your pants up, your ignorance is showing.... again.

Just being blunt.

I think most of America with their underwater mortgages, busted 401K and reduced salaries have had enough of the "geniuses" who manipulate the system.

If you really think nominating a clueless rich guy is going to do the trick, I think you don't hang around enough with real Americans. Oh, yeah, and he belongs to a batshit crazy religion. That helps, too.

Mittens:

"As to what to do for the housing industry specifically, there are things that you can do to encourage housing," Romney said on Oct. 17. "One is, don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom. Allow investors to buy homes, put renters in them, fix the homes up and let it turn around and come back up."

t1larg.dncromneyad.jpg

I agree with Mitt. You bought a house and now it's worth less than what you paid for it? Tough shit.

Just being blunt.

I think most of America with their underwater mortgages, busted 401K and reduced salaries have had enough of the "geniuses" who manipulate the system.

If you really think nominating a clueless rich guy is going to do the trick, I think you don't hang around enough with real Americans. Oh, yeah, and he belongs to a batshit crazy religion. That helps, too.

Mittens:

"As to what to do for the housing industry specifically, there are things that you can do to encourage housing," Romney said on Oct. 17. "One is, don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom. Allow investors to buy homes, put renters in them, fix the homes up and let it turn around and come back up."

t1larg.dncromneyad.jpg

I agree with Mitt. You bought a house and now it's worth less than what you paid for it? Tough shit.
Well, of course you do. And I won't bust your chops for not backing a conservative, because you're not a wingnut. You're an old-fashioned Establishment Republican.

Mitt is your man!

wow. And you will probably be shocked when Romney loses in November because you don't understand how truly evil that statement is.

The price of a house goes down and that's evil?

You don't understand how truly über-RINO you are.

wow. And you will probably be shocked when Romney loses in November because you don't understand how truly evil that statement is.

If it goes down because people were manipulating the market in a get-rich quick scheme, you betcha, as Sarah Palin would say.

You know, when the GOP split comes between the Theocrats and the PlutoCrats, the plutocrats will be the smaller faction.

If it goes down because people were manipulating the market in a get-rich quick scheme, you betcha, as Sarah Palin would say.

You know, when the GOP split comes between the Theocrats and the PlutoCrats, the plutocrats will be the smaller faction.

The housing market wasn't falling because of market manipulation. If you believe that it was, you're either clueless or an idiot.

The housing market wasn't falling because of market manipulation. If you believe that it was, you're either clueless or an idiot.

Of course it was. By both the government and the banks.

No. No it wasn't.

Clueless people like you are the problem. Guys like you think its market manipulation because it falls a lot. That's bullshit. The reason why it fell so hard was because housing prices went full retard. You probably thought it was good when your house doubled in five years I bet. Dumbasses who believe that fairytale are why guys like me make money shorting the market.

Blog_Housing_Prices_1890_2006.jpg

No. No it wasn't.

Clueless people like you are the problem. Guys like you think its market manipulation because it falls a lot. That's bullshit. The reason why it fell so hard was because housing prices went full retard. You probably thought it was good when your house doubled in five years I bet. Dumbasses who believe that fairytale are why guys like me make money shorting the market.

Well, I'm glad you are still proud of cheating Granny out of her house.

Incidently, bought a propery in 1987 for 56K, sold it for 109K in 2000. In that time, I replaced all the heating, plumbing, electric, rented half of it. I was doing what a good citizen should do, keep up and contribute to the community. I was not an asshole manipulating the system in order to make a quick buck.

2004 bought a Condo for 99K, now it's probalby worth 55K. Because assholes manipulated the market. And the govenrment letting people buy houses with food stamps and then lettting them walk away didn't help. So this was a bipartisan fuckup.

And this is the problem with the kind of thinking that inhabits the brains of Romney supporters. As long as someone got rich, who cares who gets burned in the process.

No. No it wasn't.

Well, I'm glad you are still proud of cheating Granny out of her house.

Incidently, bought a propery in 1987 for 56K, sold it for 109K in 2000. In that time, I replaced all the heating, plumbing, electric, rented half of it. I was doing what a good citizen should do, keep up and contribute to the community. I was not an asshole manipulating the system in order to make a quick buck.

2004 bought a Condo for 99K, now it's probalby worth 55K. Because assholes manipulated the market. And the govenrment letting people buy houses with food stamps and then lettting them walk away didn't help. So this was a bipartisan fuckup.

And this is the problem with the kind of thinking that inhabits the brains of Romney supporters. As long as someone got rich, who cares who gets burned in the process.

If granny leveraged up her home, that's granny's fault. Otherwise, granny is fine.

You shouldn't have bought a condo in 2004. Nobody forced you to do that. That's your fault and your fault alone. And instead of being all whiny and resentful and blaming others for your failures, buy the condo that's next to you and rent it out because it's probably cheap.

If granny leveraged up her home, that's granny's fault. Otherwise, granny is fine.

You shouldn't have bought a condo in 2004. Nobody forced you to do that. That's your fault and your fault alone. And instead of being all whiny and resentful and blaming others for your failures, buy the condo that's next to you and rent it out because it's probably cheap.

I would much rather take all the bankers who drove the country into a ditch, put them on trial, and put them in prison to be sodomized by a serial killer.

That would make me feel a lot better.

This isn't about making money at this point for me. I'm just happy to get by. But I want to see those responsible pay for what they did.

I'm kind of vengeful, you see. I think our real problem is we don't get revenge enough in society as an object lesson.

The problem with the bankers and the speculators is that they screwed it up, the rest of us paid for it once with the economic downturn they caused, and again with the government sponsored bailout they demanded.

Capitalize reward, socialize Risk. It ain't a left right thing, man.

I would much rather take all the bankers who drove the country into a ditch, put them on trial, and put them in prison to be sodomized by a serial killer.

This isn't about making money at this point for me. I'm just happy to get by. But I want to see those responsible pay for what they did.

I'm kind of vengeful, you see. I think our real problem is we don't get revenge enough in society as an object lesson.

The problem with the bankers and the speculators is that they screwed it up, the rest of us paid for it once with the economic downturn they caused, and again with the government sponsored bailout they demanded.

You are clearly whining because you lost money. That is very, very obvious. So you want a scapegoat to satisfy you own loss since you lost and others didn't.

That's pretty pathetic.

You are clearly whining because you lost money. That is very, very obvious. So you want a scapegoat to satisfy you own loss since you lost and others didn't.

That's pretty pathetic.

I want them punished for the wrong they did.

Just like I would want a guy who broke into my house and took my TV punished.

An individual bank can't manipulate the entire market. Only government can do that. Blaming private businesses for phenomena that are market wide is the work of a demagogue.

Forum List

Back