Newt Gingrich on why they're not going after Biden

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The video title is a little messed up, because the why is obvious, DC with their foreign comrades are corrupt. Newt really nails it.

Worth mentioning I don't watch Fox News like leftists tweet conservatives do. It's often propaganda, like 90% things left, including their Fox News accusations. But I watch a lot of Youtube, and when Newt is talking I'm listening. I think he has great character, he's wise and very smart. I don't know that he would be a great POTUS though. We need someone with 10 lb balls, MAGA.

The level of corruption that we've become is so bad. It's always been corrupt, but never this level. Today it's in your face and nothing will stop them, including their COVID routine that made the wealthiest far, far more rich, while a rib eye at the grocery costs $30. That really pisses me off.

Last edited:
It's not really why, the video title is messed up. But the why is obvious, they're corrupt. Newt really nails it.

Worth mentioning I don't watch Fox like leftists tweet conservatives do. It's often propaganda, like 90% things left. But I watch a lot of Youtube, and when Newt is talking I'm listening. I think he has great character, he's wise and very smart. I don't know that he would be a great POTUS though. We need someone with 10 lb balls, MAGA.

Newt once admitted the reason Republicans deny global warming is because global pollutors and their lobbyists pay them to deny it.

Who doesn't watch Fox? How is it the highest rated news channel on Cable? Who's watching it while we are watching CNN and MSNBC?

The why is obvious

Courts require actual evidence not wild unfounded conspiracies

We have mountains of evidence Trump is a criminal. But they won't believe any evidence against Trump. Even though it's obvious Trump is guilty of 4-10 different crimes, many he's already been convicted of, to Republicans it's not obvious.

But with zero evidence against Joe, it's obvious to them.

So clearly political.

Newt once admitted the reason Republicans deny global warming is because global pollutors and their lobbyists pay them to deny it.

Who doesn't watch Fox? How is it the highest rated news channel on Cable? Who's watching it while we are watching CNN and MSNBC?

I know he does and he's right. But the fact is, while you guys continue to believe electric cars will save the Earth, you're wrong. Climate is changing, everyone knows it. What part too many humans play is probably small or moderate at best. But believing we can change the climate is foolish thought. I'm a real conservative. Unlike many, perhaps 99.9% of liberals, certainly those in Ca. who are so needy and wasteful, I'm very resourceful. And recognize treating the planet with respect is first priority.

If they really wanted to be perfectly Earth friendly, any changes would be very small short term. Perhaps moderate over many decades and beyond. But they don't. Tell you a secret, our advancements are no advancements at all, they only make people rich. Take some areas of Italy for instance, where they live simple time-tested lives, walk, and live into their 90-100s.

Last edited:

The earth has warmed and cooled for millions of years before humans were around. There's nothing you can do about it.

I know he does and he's right. But the fact is, while you guys continue to believe electric cars will save the Earth, you're wrong. Climate is changing, everyone knows it. What part too many humans play in that is probably small. Believing we can change the climate is foolish thought. I'm a real conservative. Unlike many, perhaps 99.9% of liberals, certainly those in Ca. who are so needy and wasteful, I'm very resourceful. And recognize treating the planet with respect is first priority.

I'm sorry but you're just wrong. We weren't harming the planet when the USA was the only manufacturing giant on the planet. We made everything here and we sold our stuff around the world. Today all those other countries manufacture like we do. So imagine all the pollution China, India, Russia, USA, Mexico, Europe are putting up into the atmosphere.

So you don't agree with the scientists? I suspect your politics are clouding your judgement.

But good to hear you try to live as green as you can. I know a lot of republicans who have Ecars. Jeep hybrid and one's got a Tesla. I was shocked they bought into E cars.

Yes climate is changing. We are actually going into a ice age. So why are things heating up? MMCC

Yes we can change the climate. We already have. The question is, can we fix it when China won't stop?

Why is treating the planet with respect a first priority? According to you nothing we do can hurt it?

The courts cannot be trusted anymore. Period. Fraud destroys every thing it touches and the courts are no exception.
Look at how much the Billionaires who have agendas have showered the Supreme Court Justices with money and gifts. No they can not be trusted. None of Clarence Thomas' decisions have been for We the People. They were made for Them the Corporations.

Look at how much the Billionaires who have agendas have showered the Supreme Court Justices with money and gifts. No they can not be trusted. None of Clarence Thomas' decisions have been for We the People. They were made for Them the Corporations.
This is not about Thomas. Try again. You are also forgetting Thomas does not make the decisions by himself others must agree.

Newt is a smart old bastard who understands completely.
But he also understands that he's asking the Republican side of congress to compromise America's foreign policy in the Ukraine, which will blow the whistle on the facts that America was fomenting and campaigning for war against Russia for years before the official start date.

Why was there billions of dollars being shuffled around in the Ukraine by the Bidens?

We'll never know and it's just blowing smoke up a dead dog's a-s until America becomes willing to expose the truth on it's aggression against Russia.

Or in other words, we'll never know!

At least Newt brings the facts out in a way that reveals the truth in a safe way that can at least cause active speculation. Even though Newt will never compromise one of his country's wars.

How will this boards conservatives handle this one? Spamming and profanity or a bit of substance for a change?

In the video in the OP link, Biden laughs and says, "Where's the money?"

Bingo.

Comer is flailing and flailing and throwing up so much manufactured bullshit to cover the fact he has nothing. Absolutely nothing.

This is not about Thomas. Try again. You are also forgetting Thomas does not make the decisions by himself others must agree.
All the Republican appointed justices side with corporations 100% of the time whenever it's Harlan Crow or us, they favor Harlan 100% of the time.

The Supreme Court that gave Bush the election in 2000 has been sticking it to the American people for 23 years now.

I'm sorry but you're just wrong. We weren't harming the planet when the USA was the only manufacturing giant on the planet. We made everything here and we sold our stuff around the world. Today all those other countries manufacture like we do. So imagine all the pollution China, India, Russia, USA, Mexico, Europe are putting up into the atmosphere.

So you don't agree with the scientists? I suspect your politics are clouding your judgement.

But good to hear you try to live as green as you can. I know a lot of republicans who have Ecars. Jeep hybrid and one's got a Tesla. I was shocked they bought into E cars.

Yes climate is changing. We are actually going into a ice age. So why are things heating up? MMCC

Yes we can change the climate. We already have. The question is, can we fix it when China won't stop?

Why is treating the planet with respect a first priority? According to you nothing we do can hurt it?

LOL, no I'm not. Note I edited that post. Sure, the USA was the only game in town. Then the internet and "smart phones", open trade etc..

Oh sure, where has a scientist shown or proven how much we're responsible for, anticipate measures of improvement, and mostly, HOW? You figure EV are the answer, ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. EV are resource intensive, and really, only useful for the poor saps who have to commute inside shitholes like California. EV are in fact built to be replaced, gosh my 71 Chevy is so beautiful. Hybrid are more environmental friendly than EV.

Exactly, certainly China isn't going to fix it. We can't either. If we're really that responsible for it, they day they stop producing is the day they choke on it. Democracks use climate change to make people rich and buy votes.

Never said we can't harm the Earth, what a dumb thing to say.

Neat how you swung the subject instead of addressing corrupt DC, 1st puppet being 10% for the big guy.

Last edited:
Newt is a smart old bastard who understands completely.
But he also understands that he's asking the Republican side of congress to compromise America's foreign policy in the Ukraine, which will blow the whistle on the facts that America was fomenting and campaigning for war against Russia for years before the official start date.

Why was there billions of dollars being shuffled around in the Ukraine by the Bidens?

We'll never know and it's just blowing smoke up a dead dog's a-s until America becomes willing to expose the truth on it's aggression against Russia.

Or in other words, we'll never know!

At least Newt brings the facts out in a way that reveals the truth in a safe way that can at least cause active speculation. Even though Newt will never compromise one of his country's wars.

How will this boards conservatives handle this one? Spamming and profanity or a bit of substance for a change?
It's crazy how the Republican party has turned 180 and become pro Russia.

Forum List

Back