Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

eh.. unfavorability ratings change.. 2 weeks ago I figured Newt was toast, this week eh..who knows.

Besides... Democrats seem to enjoy pissing, moaning and blaming someone else for their elected leaders failures..

If Newt was President, they'd be in liberal utopia..

eh.. unfavorability ratings change.. 2 weeks ago I figured Newt was toast, this week eh..who knows.

Besides... Democrats seem to enjoy pissing, moaning and blaming someone else for their elected leaders failures..

A weird world that gets weirder...by the minute...by the headline...:eusa_whistle:

Truth is stranger than fiction.

A weird world that gets weirder...by the minute...by the headline...:eusa_whistle:

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Indeed. Difficult to keep up with...unless one adheres to core principles...and ignores the garbage.

The fact that there is sooo much Dem and media hysteria over Newt tells me he is a real and credible threat to Obama and the liberal agenda.

I love it how people see this as hysteria by the Dems and media. It was the same with Palin. Every time I hear that Palin or Newt is winning, I hear Dems getting hysterical all right. Hysterical with glee. They WANT these guys to run. Don't you get it? If Newt wins the primary, Obama doesn't even need to turn up to win. It'll be a foregone conclusion....

Democrats seem to be in a constant state of denial with themselves.

Consider the 2010 election results, they can't, they won't but they should..

The fact that there is sooo much Dem and media hysteria over Newt tells me he is a real and credible threat to Obama and the liberal agenda.

You believe that - if it helps get you through the day. I just don't see how he can win independents over.... independents - unlike the rabid hounds on both sides - tend not to fall for the hype and hissy fittin'. :eusa_angel:

I love it how people see this as hysteria by the Dems and media. It was the same with Palin. Every time I hear that Palin or Newt is winning, I hear Dems getting hysterical all right. Hysterical with glee. They WANT these guys to run. Don't you get it? If Newt wins the primary, Obama doesn't even need to turn up to win. It'll be a foregone conclusion....

In fairness.... the MSM was laughable with Palin. I'm no fan of Palin - quite the opposite... but what the MSM said about her was absolute bullshit a lot of the time.

In fairness.... the MSM was laughable with Palin. I'm no fan of Palin - quite the opposite... but what the MSM said about her was absolute bullshit a lot of the time.
A good majority was National Enquirer horsepuckey...unless you're part of Men In Black...

Gingrich: D.C. 'frightened' by 'genuine outsider'

Newt Gingrich said today that the political establishment is fighting him because of fear over "the idea of a Gingrich presidency changing Washington."

"They are very frightened by the idea of a genuine outsider," Gingrich said on ABC's Good Morning America.

:lol::lol::lol:

This guy slays me.

United States presidential line of succession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 Vice President of the United States

2 Speaker of the House

I am already convinced Newt is a genuine psychopath. Now I am beginning to believe he is genuinely deluded. You can't convince a lot of people of your lies unless a part of you believes them, too.

Last edited:
Newt's claiming to be a geniune outsider? Seriously? The only geniune outsider in this race is Romney. The other three all spent lengthy amounts of time in Congress.

That is delusional.

Newt Gingrich said today that the political establishment is fighting him because of fear over "the idea of a Gingrich presidency changing Washington."

"They are very frightened by the idea of a genuine outsider," Gingrich said on ABC's Good Morning America.

This guy slays me.

United States presidential line of succession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 Speaker of the House

I am already convinced Newt is a genuine psychopath. Now I am beginning to believe he is genuinely deluded. You can't convince a lot of people of your lies unless a part of you believes them, too.

Wow.

Just wow.

He needs to stop listening to the voices in his head.... they are lying to him. :lol:

Oh wait.... maybe he turned himself inside out? Would that make him an 'outsider'?

That is a Poll people inside Politics bud, People Newt worked with and lead in Congress. Newt did not tow the Establishment Line. He has enemies on Both sides of the Isle. Not sure that is a bad thing in an election in which everyone seems to hate the Establishment. Though I am sure you guys can spin it that way.

This guy slays me.

2 Speaker of the House

Wow.

Just wow.

He needs to stop listening to the voices in his head.... they are lying to him. :lol:

While clearly not an Outsider, Newt isn't a true Insider either. That is why so many inside the Republican Establishment hate him. He never followed orders, he did his own thing, and bumped a lot of heads on the way.

Newt's claiming to be a geniune outsider? Seriously? The only geniune outsider in this race is Romney. The other three all spent lengthy amounts of time in Congress.

That is delusional.

Yea... that was my take on it. Romney ain't a 'DC' boy.... he's not a congresscritter. He's a Governor. Governors - outsiders, congresscritters - insiders. Not rocket science.

Newt was the Speaker of the House. You can't get more insider than that.

That is delusional.

Yea... that was my take on it. Romney ain't a 'DC' boy.... he's not a congresscritter. He's a Governor. Governors - outsiders, congresscritters - insiders. Not rocket science.

That's BS though and everyone should know it. Governor, US senator, Congressmen, State Congressperson. Don't Matter they are all in the same party's and play the same games. Were Deluding ourselves if we think there is a difference.

That is delusional.

That's BS though and everyone should know it. Governor, US senator, Congressmen, State Congressperson. Don't Matter they are all in the same party's and play the same games. Were Deluding ourselves if we think there is a difference.

That's why we need public financing of elections. We're not paying, so they're not listening.

Forum List

Back