Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

Romney has yet to get a fair shake in the Bible Belt.
That is why we were stuck with McCain last time and now as a result of stupidity, Obama.
Just a thought.

And Yes, A.B.O. works for me too.

And yet he beat Romney in South Carolina and is leading in Florida.

Guess the "Unavailability rate" is another BS poll statistic.

In South Carolina, Newt was running in a the Republican Primary in a very, very conservative state. It's not how the GOP votes or even the Dems, it's how the independent voter votes and they tend to be much more picky that folks who are affiliated with the GOP or Dems.

conservative state? The last two elections they gave us McCain and Newt. Hardly conservative candidates.

Why are people who are going to vote for Obama and not going to vote for a Repo anyway soooo concerned over the Repo's electability, desirability and so forth. Kind of bizarre. I couldn't care less who the Dems decide to run or if they are electable or whatever.

Yeah. GOP here.

Not liking a choice between two progressives.

Then your choice is to get behind someone else, hold your nose and support one of them, or not vote or to vote for Obama.

Why is Santorum out of it?????????????????

We have had 3 states and 3 different winners......

I say it's far from over...... If Paul would drop out it would get real interesting......

Paul should run as long as he wants. I support anyone who thinks they can make a go to do so. If your candidacy depends on someone else dropping out, you don't deserve it. If someone wants to run third party, the more that run the better.

The fact that there is sooo much Dem and media hysteria over Newt tells me he is a real and credible threat to Obama and the liberal agenda.

Oh well. Any candidate worth their salt has to win on their own merit, not crying about who else is running.

Yes. I very much am a conservative. Which is why I can't comprehend Newt's popularity among conservatives and especially among the Tea Party.

The Tea Party says they want smaller government. So why Newt? The man has voted for entitlements. He voted to create the Dept of Education.

The man's favorite President of the 20th century is FDR because "he got things done."

The Tea Party opposes corruption so why support the most corrupt candidate outside Obama running?

The Tea Party opposes Obamacare. I can understand why they wouldnt be happy with Romney and his Romneycare, but the Newt not only was one of the people who developed the idea of the individual mandate, but advocated for it at the Federal level. And until last year when he filed his paperwork to run, he was praising Romneycare.

The Tea Party wants Tea Party candidates, yet supports Newt who opposed Tea Party candidates in favor of RINOs? Particularly in NY-23 where He supported RINO Dede Scozzafava over Tea Party conservative Doug Hoffman

If that was all, i might be able to understand. But I could go on how the heck do Conservatives and the Tea Party justify supporting Newt when he opposes much if not all of what they stand for? Why? Because he can make progressive policies sound conservative? Because he can "win a debate"? What the heck is the point of winning the debate if you lose the election? Or worse if you win the election and the guy you supported enacts the policies you claimed to be against.

Is the Tea Party really for small government or has all of this been lies because Barack Obama has a D next to his name? Because I actually believe in small government.

The fact that there is sooo much Dem and media hysteria over Newt tells me he is a real and credible threat to Obama and the liberal agenda.

hysteria? You mean the fact that they are looking into his past like every other Republican nominee?

If you don't find anyone with the principles you support, then don't support them.

hysteria? You mean the fact that they are looking into his past like every other Republican nominee?

No. I am not talking about his past. I am talking about the hysteria that Armageddon will occur if he wins the Repo nom.

No. I am not talking about his past. I am talking about the hysteria that Armageddon will occur if he wins the Repo nom.

You mean Obama will win? yeah i dont think they find that to be bad.

Forum List

Back