Newt has a 60% unfavorability rate

The pole in your ass.
I am not interested in national polls.
All I am interested in is election day - when Obama begins packing.

How the hell do you expect him to begin packing if we put someone against him who is less favorable to him nationally?!

But no, let's win the debate and lose the election. After all, that's more important. It's not like every other candidate cant trash Obama in a debate just as easily.

He's Carter on STEROIDS, dumbfuc. Where were you in 1978? I lived through that jackass' admin and you probably think he's some sort of national treasure.

Pull your fucking head out of your fucking ass and read a history book junior.

You lived through it? What were you; 3-10 age range, like I? If you're much older than I, you sure don't act like it.

How the hell do you expect him to begin packing if we put someone against him who is less favorable to him nationally?!

But no, let's win the debate and lose the election. After all, that's more important. It's not like every other candidate cant trash Obama in a debate just as easily.

He's Carter on STEROIDS, dumbfuc. Where were you in 1978? I lived through that jackass' admin and you probably think he's some sort of national treasure.

You lived through it? What were you; 3-10 age range, like I? If you're much older than I, you sure don't act like it.

I was 14-18 in the Carter years, and proudly cast my first vote for Ronald Reagan.

This will be the first year I probably won't vote Republican.

Sorry, Obama doesn't compare to Carter at all. I think he's a weak president, but nowhere near Carter.

Carter lost because of the following reasons.

1) High Unemployment.
2) High inflation
3) High Interest rates.
4) Soviet Union running amok and flauting our authority in the world.
5) Iranians taking our people hostage.
6) A major in-party insurgency in the person of Ted Kennedy
7) A serious third party challenge in the person of John Anderson
8) A truly dynamic challenger in the person of Ronald Reagan.

Only point 1 really applies to Obama. He's golden on inflation and interest rates, they are at record lows, he's managed to smite our enemies pretty effectively, (Khadafy and Bin Laden taking dirt naps) the only third party threat is Ron Paul, and that works against Romney, and Romney is no Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:

Newt is like Herman Cain, Perry & Bachmann. In it to make Romney look better.

Anyone here anything about the election fraud Newt admitted to? Liberal media my ass.

And this isn't the first time we've found proof. We have proof they stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 but nothing is ever done about it. Or maybe someone gets prosecuted but the election is already over.

And stop crying about voter fraud and acorn. It happens as much as getting struck by lightening. Doesn't impact elections. But ELECTION fraud does and that is what Newt's team committed. Check it out at bradblog.com

And now if we can get rid of the rigged voting machines maybe we can have our Democracy back.

Newt is like Herman Cain, Perry & Bachmann. In it to make Romney look better.

Anyone here anything about the election fraud Newt admitted to? Liberal media my ass.

And this isn't the first time we've found proof. We have proof they stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 but nothing is ever done about it. Or maybe someone gets prosecuted but the election is already over.

And stop crying about voter fraud and acorn. It happens as much as getting struck by lightening. Doesn't impact elections. But ELECTION fraud does and that is what Newt's team committed. Check it out at bradblog.com

And now if we can get rid of the rigged voting machines maybe we can have our Democracy back.

Guy, you can't whine about Florida or Ohio when your side hasn't proposed the best, smartest solution.

Abolish the Electoral College.

That would solve the problem you are whining about. No Democrat has ever proposed doing so because the bad system we have favors them.

I was 14-18 in the Carter years, and proudly cast my first vote for Ronald Reagan.

Sorry, Obama doesn't compare to Carter at all. I think he's a weak president, but nowhere near Carter.

1) High Unemployment.
2) High inflation
3) High Interest rates.

Only point 1 really applies to Obama. He's golden on inflation and interest rates, they are at record lows, he's managed to smite our enemies pretty effectively, (Khadafy and Bin Laden taking dirt naps) the only third party threat is Ron Paul, and that works against Romney, and Romney is no Ronald Reagan.

Sorry, that wasn't aimed toward you. I'm sorry if you thought so. It was aimed at one of the goobers at the beginning of the thread.

1) High Unemployment.
2) High inflation
3) High Interest rates.

Sorry, that wasn't aimed toward you. I'm sorry if you thought so. It was aimed at one of the goobers at the beginning of the thread.

No worries. I was trying to make a comparison between Carter and Obama... not criticize either side.

Forum List

Back