Newest Health Care Poll

Why don't you take some responsibility and get health insurance.
You don't remember much of that conversation other than a little sliver of a supposed talking point. You don't recall one instant where I explained I am paying for it myself, and instead focus on the conversation that never happened with your bullshit hypothetical situation.

YOU are the reason why health insurance rates are high for the rest of us who do pay.
You make the allegations, now prove it bitch. Show how where I pay in payments increases your health insurance rates? I want to see data Real Dumbass Dick, not propaganda and you running shit.

And why you're at it, explain why hospitals give discounts for paying in full by cash?

Oh, PS, didn't you pwn yourself that last time too by admitting gubmint helf kayre is not viable in the end but we need to do it anyway cause it's the nice thing to do?

Last edited:
I actually do care about those people less fortunate then me, hence why I want to see EVERYONE get access to healthcare regardless of their income. Is that what you want?

But you won't accept someone else refusing to buy it. So you want to force your will on others and make them grateful for forcing your morality on them. Seig fucking heil Real Dumbass Dick.

Should I grovel and be so thankful you have forced your will on me with your magnanimous gubmint charity I'm partially paying for?

Why don't you take some responsibility and get health insurance.
You don't remember much of that conversation other than a little sliver of a supposed talking point. You don't recall one instant where I explained I am paying for it myself, and instead focus on the conversation that never happened with your bullshit hypothetical situation.

YOU are the reason why health insurance rates are high for the rest of us who do pay.
You make the allegations, now prove it bitch. Show how where I pay in payments increases your health insurance rates? I want to see data Real Dumbass Dick, not propaganda and you running shit.

And why you're at it, explain why hospitals give discounts for paying in full by cash?

Oh, PS, didn't you pwn yourself that last time too by admitting gubmint helf kayre is not viable in the end but we need to do it anyway cause it's the nice thing to do?

I asked you how you would afford a 100k hospital bill which is VERY easy to rack up if you were hit with any sort of serious illness or injury. THIS is the very crux of the argument as to why people should be insured in our country. You didn't answer it then because you have no idea how you would pay it, much like millions of other Americans. In the end, you won't pay it, I and everyone else who do pay for their insurance will pay the bill.

So I'll ask again, tell me specifically how you will pay off a 100k bill. How many months will you pay it off in and how much will you pay per month. This is FAR from a ridiculous hypothetical, this is the heart of the very issue which this legislation addresses.

I actually do care about those people less fortunate then me, hence why I want to see EVERYONE get access to healthcare regardless of their income. Is that what you want?

But you won't accept someone else refusing to buy it. So you want to force your will on others and make them grateful for forcing your morality on them. Seig fucking heil Real Dumbass Dick.

Should I grovel and be so thankful you have forced your will on me with your magnanimous gubmint charity I'm partially paying for?

No, I wont accept that, unless you're a multi millionaire you can't afford the risk. The risk the rest of us have to absorb should someone who doesn't have insurance get hit with an illness/injury.

Partially paying for? Why don't you pay your own full way? You can call me all the names you want, doesn't change the fact that YOU are the problem with our health care system.

So I'll ask again, tell me specifically how you will pay off a 100k bill.
You want to attack me personally for real issues in a vain attempt to shame me into agreeing, I'm not going to let you mix in non-existent hypotheticals.

THIS is the very crux of the argument as to why people should be insured in our country
So anyone without health insurance, who can pay, even through payments is the problem. You realize how fucking stupid you sound? Of course you don't!

You're too focused on trying to be 'right' than to know truth. It's all about winning, isn't it?

Now since you want to bring up the past to try and make personal attacks, let's illustrate how this turned out for you (for those who may not be aware of RealDumbassDick's destruction of his own point before running away in tears):

My real world example to wit RealDumbassDick assumes then it's fair game to attack me personally starts here at post.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3271896-post222.html

Post 222

As you read on you can see RDD has a contempt for people who believe in taking care of things on their own, aren't subject to him for any gratitude and really, doesn't want to help poor people except in a way of feeling like a big man because people 'owe' him their life in some abstract way. Nice huh?

RealDumbassDick then shows his true desires here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3273792-post272.html

Post 272

And his true colors and Self-pwns right here (same link as above) and quickly runs away when this post is responded to:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3273843-post275.html

Post 275

I'd thank you for playing, but I wouldn't pick my nose for your sake at this point RealDumbassDick.

and to keep the meme alive:

2001819576783355739_rs.jpg

Edit. the damn links aren't working for some reason. But you can cut and paste them into your address bar.

Last edited:
Umm, right. You suggested a system where everyone pays the same exact amount regardless of income. That's what I said was unsustainable, yet you felt the need to twist my words completely. Be proud of yourself.

You are right though, this legislation does allow some people to continue to not pay, while others do. BUT, it changes how we pay so that we can pay less by making the system more efficient. So contrary to what you believe, A LOT is changing. But feel free to twist what I'm saying in to whatever you want.

It is forcing everyone into a system they must pay for regardless if the ones paying into it use it or not. It is giving more to those how already do not pay a cent. So long as some pay and some do not pay, it is the very same system. If everyone is forced to pay, should mean everyone. No more free rides.

It is the same shell game but on a grander scale.

Everyone needs health care at some point. Let's not pretend this is some luxury service.

What exactly is "grander" about this legislation?

I have never said that you will never need care at some point.

I am saying...pay for it.

If everyone is not paying into his new and great shell game...then its the same shell game, just different shells.

You want to attack me personally for real issues in a vain attempt to shame me into agreeing, I'm not going to let you mix in non-existent hypotheticals.

It's an attack to ask how you would pay off a 100k bill??? I don't think so. You're purposefully not answering the question because you're too stubborn to admit that you wouldn't be able to pay that kind of bill and have no answers as to what you would do. Until you answer this VERY real world example, you have no business giving your opinion since you are proving you in fact don't have answers to the core question at hand.

It is forcing everyone into a system they must pay for regardless if the ones paying into it use it or not. It is giving more to those how already do not pay a cent. So long as some pay and some do not pay, it is the very same system. If everyone is forced to pay, should mean everyone. No more free rides.

It is the same shell game but on a grander scale.

Everyone needs health care at some point. Let's not pretend this is some luxury service.

If everyone is not paying into his new and great shell game...then its the same shell game, just different shells.

And how do they pay for it, if they have no money? You need to think about real world application of your ideas.

You are not addressing the costs for each of us on premiums - it is not addressed in this bill, nor does it deal with it.Thirty three states have said the can't afford the cost and two of them are Dems, the Gov. of Calif. and the Gov. of N.Y.
So we must deal with the cost of this thing and can not ignore that there are more people against this bill than they are for it. You left keep arguing this, even if it was 50 - 50 you can't have half of this nation against a bill. This not what the nation is about.

It's an attack to ask how you would pay off a 100k bill??? I don't think so. You're purposefully not answering the question because you're too stubborn to admit that you wouldn't be able to pay that kind of bill and have no answers as to what you would do. Until you answer this VERY real world example, you have no business giving your opinion since you are proving you in fact don't have answers to the core question at hand.

Does it really matter? He at least at this time is paying his bills.

I will say it. Either way, someone else will pay for it. So again, same shell game just different shells. Some will pay and others will not.

What is so hard to understand about his situation. He IS paying for his care. That is the point. If he is paying why cant everyone who doesn't have insurance pay...just...like...him.

He may not be able to afford insurance but he can afford to pay for care.

You are not addressing the costs for each of us on premiums - it is not addressed in this bill, nor does it deal with it.Thirty three states have said the can't afford the cost and two of them are Dems, the Gov. of Calif. and the Gov. of N.Y.
So we must deal with the cost of this thing and can not ignore that there are more people against this bill than they are for it. You left keep arguing this, even if it was 50 - 50 you can't have half of this nation against a bill. This not what the nation is about.

Most people support most of the items that are actually in this bill, it's the misinformation and lies that are spread that give people a negative image of what this bill is. Look no further then this thread for examples of people who are against this bill but don't understand how it even works.

And it does address costs, it can be better sure, but cost reduction is definitely addressed.

And how do they pay for it, if they have no money? You need to think about real world application of your ideas.

So again, it will be the SAME unsustainable shell game.

Most people support most of the items that are actually in this bill, it's the misinformation and lies that are spread that give people a negative image of what this bill is. Look no further then this thread for examples of people who are against this bill but don't understand how it even works.

And it does address costs, it can be better sure, but cost reduction is definitely addressed.

What misinformation?

Some will pay and others will leach. Some will be forced to pay and others will leach.

Or do i misunderstand that point?

I will say it. Either way, someone else will pay for it. So again, same shell game just different shells. Some will pay and others will not.

What is so hard to understand about his situation. He IS paying for his care. That is the point. If he is paying why cant everyone who doesn't have insurance pay...just...like...him.

OF Course it matters! That's the issue!!!!
It's what I've been trying to explain to you all along. He is paying for it now, when the costs are $6000, but what does he do when its more, MUCH more which it easily can and will become. He can't afford it and that's why he doesn't answer my question. I've exposed the HUGE flaw in his master plan and he refuses to admit it.

If he has it all figured out, he should be able to easily say, "I will pay $xxxxx dollars per month for X months to be able to pay off that kind of bill." That would demonstrate that he has thought about planning ahead and how he would handle a situation that happens to millions of Americans. But while he continues to refuse to answer that question, he demonstrates he hasn't thought this completely through and has no plan.

So again, it will be the SAME unsustainable shell game.

So those who don't have the money and no way of making payments, should receive no care?

It's what I've been trying to explain to you all along. He is paying for it now, when the costs are $6000, but what does he do when its more, MUCH more which it easily can and will become. He can't afford it and that's why he doesn't answer my question. I've exposed the HUGE flaw in his master plan and he refuses to admit it.

If he has it all figured out, he should be able to easily say, "I will pay $xxxxx dollars per month for X months to be able to pay off that kind of bill." That would demonstrate that he has thought about planning ahead and how he would handle a situation that happens to millions of Americans. But while he continues to refuse to answer that question, he demonstrates he hasn't thought this completely through and has no plan.

RIGHT!
so under your pet he would still be paying. GET IT? PAYING What part of when i say that everyone needs to pay are you not understanding.

You still think that it should be a free ride.

Not being able to afford insurance as it stands now does not mean they cannot pay for health care. It may mean a few less beers and cigarettes. It may mean not getting a new cell phone or flat panel TV. It may mean not having designer hand bags and bing.

RIGHT!
so under your pet he would still be paying. GET IT? PAYING What part of when i say that everyone needs to pay are you not understanding.

You still think that it should be a free ride.

Not being able to afford insurance as it stands now does not mean they cannot pay for health care. It may mean a few less beers and cigarettes. It may mean not getting a new cell phone or flat panel TV. It may mean not having designer hand bags and bing.

What?? He wouldn't be paying for it because it would be too expensive. I asked for him, you, or anyone to show me how he can afford it. He didn't, you didn't. Because he can't.

Forum List

Back