Newest Health Care Poll

So again, it will be the SAME unsustainable shell game.

So those who don't have the money and no way of making payments, should receive no care?

They receive health care now....so again, what is the difference?

Same shell game, different shells.

How it is being paid for would be different. You're forcing me to have to stop replying to you, because you refuse to reply to what I am actually saying and repeat the same thing over and over again.

OF Course it matters! That's the issue!!!!
It's what I've been trying to explain to you all along. He is paying for it now, when the costs are $6000, but what does he do when its more, MUCH more which it easily can and will become. He can't afford it and that's why he doesn't answer my question. I've exposed the HUGE flaw in his master plan and he refuses to admit it.

If he has it all figured out, he should be able to easily say, "I will pay $xxxxx dollars per month for X months to be able to pay off that kind of bill." That would demonstrate that he has thought about planning ahead and how he would handle a situation that happens to millions of Americans. But while he continues to refuse to answer that question, he demonstrates he hasn't thought this completely through and has no plan.

RIGHT!
so under your pet he would still be paying. GET IT? PAYING What part of when i say that everyone needs to pay are you not understanding.

You still think that it should be a free ride.

Not being able to afford insurance as it stands now does not mean they cannot pay for health care. It may mean a few less beers and cigarettes. It may mean not getting a new cell phone or flat panel TV. It may mean not having designer hand bags and bing.

What?? He wouldn't be paying for it because it would be too expensive. I asked for him, you, or anyone to show me how he can afford it. He didn't, you didn't. Because he can't.

So what is he paying now? Cant everyone do the same thing he is doing now and paying? If he can so can everyone.

Hello...paying?

Again what part of everyone pays into your pet are you not understanding. Apply what he is doing to your pet. Paying.

So those who don't have the money and no way of making payments, should receive no care?

How it is being paid for would be different. You're forcing me to have to stop replying to you, because you refuse to reply to what I am actually saying and repeat the same thing over and over again.

Bingo...there is no difference. There is NO difference between obamacare and what we have now.

So as i have said before and you don't seem to understand

Same shell game, just different shells.

Follow the money and get off of the soap box.

RIGHT!
so under your pet he would still be paying. GET IT? PAYING What part of when i say that everyone needs to pay are you not understanding.

You still think that it should be a free ride.

Not being able to afford insurance as it stands now does not mean they cannot pay for health care. It may mean a few less beers and cigarettes. It may mean not getting a new cell phone or flat panel TV. It may mean not having designer hand bags and bing.

What?? He wouldn't be paying for it because it would be too expensive. I asked for him, you, or anyone to show me how he can afford it. He didn't, you didn't. Because he can't.

So what is he paying now? Cant everyone do the same thing he is doing now and paying? If he can so can everyone.

Hello...paying?

Again what part of everyone pays into your pet are you not understanding. Apply what he is doing to your pet. Paying.

Show me the math. C'mon....$100k into payments. How long will it take to pay? How much will he pay per month?

Why do insist on avoiding this question that I've asked repeatedly? Do you not know how to do math?

Bingo...there is no difference. There is NO difference between obamacare and what we have now.

So as i have said before and you don't seem to understand

Same shell game, just different shells.

Follow the money and get off of the soap box.

What do you do for a living?

Hello...paying?

Show me the math. C'mon....$100k into payments. How long will it take to pay? How much will he pay per month?

Why do insist on avoiding this question that I've asked repeatedly? Do you not know how to do math?

Apply it to your pet. You still say that some will not pay. What is the difference? Wont they all still be getting their 100k of care for free? PLUS the bonus years of what ever bullshit they want to show up for?

It is the same thing. Higlighting his situation is exactaly what is the core problem of obamacare

It is financially unsustainable.

Hello...paying?

Apply it to your pet. You still say that some will not pay. What is the difference? Wont they all still be getting their 100k of care for free? PLUS the bonus years of what ever bullshit they want to show up for?

It is the same thing. Higlighting his situation is exactaly what is the core problem of obamacare

I get it, you refuse to show me the math because you don't know how.

I get it, you refuse to show me the math because you don't know how.

The math is how much will the ones who are not going to pay into obamacare cost. There is your math. How much will the payments for those who are forced to pay into your pet be, just to carry the ones who are not paying?

The point is, YOU don't know the math. You have "hope" and "if's"

It's an attack to ask how you would pay off a 100k bill??? I don't think so. You're purposefully not answering the question because you're too stubborn to admit that you wouldn't be able to pay that kind of bill and have no answers as to what you would do. Until you answer this VERY real world example, you have no business giving your opinion since you are proving you in fact don't have answers to the core question at hand.
Like every other bill that gets paid. Monthly .

That would be those of us who do pay, but in this great county thousands don't pay and still get great care. The point is moot.

It's an attack to ask how you would pay off a 100k bill??? I don't think so. You're purposefully not answering the question because you're too stubborn to admit that you wouldn't be able to pay that kind of bill and have no answers as to what you would do. Until you answer this VERY real world example, you have no business giving your opinion since you are proving you in fact don't have answers to the core question at hand.

That would be those of us who do pay, but in this great county thousands don't pay and still get great care. The point is moot.

He doesn't get that fine point. He doesnt understand that BF isn't skipping out on his bill.

Except its too much to pay monthly. And that's the point. We will all pay for him since it is too much for him to pay.

He doesn't get that fine point. He doesnt understand that BF isn't skipping out on his bill.

How dense are you. Why can't you show me how the payments would work out??

How about I start, Would he pay $500 month over 16.5 years? Is that reasonable to ask of him? Do you think someone who can't afford health insurance now can afford to make that payment every month for the next 16.5 years?

Except its too much to pay monthly. And that's the point. We will all pay for him since it is too much for him to pay.

That's so silly I almost don't know what to say.

Hello?!?! - payment plan.

And again....what is different about that as opposed to obamacare? Nothing.

NOTHING.

How about I start, Would he pay $500 month over 16.5 years? Is that reasonable to ask of him? Do you think someone who can't afford health insurance now can afford to make that payment every month for the next 16.5 years?

Exactaly..how dense are you?

If his payments wont work out to pay for a 100k procedure, how will paying nothing at all work out?

Lower the cost of the health care system it's self. Get regulations to deal with the high price of drugs, this has gotten total out of control. Then look at what is really driving up hospital costs and regulate them.

If his payments wont work out to pay for a 100k procedure, how will paying nothing at all work out?

Should he get the care he needs if he can't afford it. Yes or no?

He is paying for the care he needs. What is the problem?

He is paying for the care he needs. What is the problem?

Let me rephrase, since you like to weasel out of answering questions.

Should someone get the care that they need if they can't afford it? Yes or No

Forum List

Back