New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

Brown was a dumb shit thug who got himself killed. Wilson will walk and take a very early retirement, Blacks will continue to be outraged ad nauseum and Brown will be dead.

The moral of the story, boys and girls, is that violence begets violence. Some will learn and others will die.

Actually, next election, you are probably going to see the whole corrupt white power structure thrown out in that town.
I can't wait to witness what Ferguson will look like should all the Whities are thrown out.
WAIT! I already know. All I need to do is check out any city in the country that is run by negroes. (The ones that aren't already in prison for corruption. HA HA!)
Maybe Ray Nagin will be wanting a job when he gets out right? HA HA!
The only reason Ferguson still has running water and the lights work is b/c the Whites have prevented the negroes from stealing the copper wire and fire hydrants.

Man, if Wilson gets indicted by a grand jury, you right wing whack jobs on here will be apoplectic.

I mean why shouldn't a pussy white cop be able to shoot a BIG black guy, not just once or twice but be able to get out of his patrol car and empty his gun and make sure the guy took two in the head.

Surely no one could think this pussy cop was wrong.
Holder already has the GJ ruling in his desk. 'BOBO and the DNC have instructed him not to release the ruling until AFTER the mid-terms. WHY?
B/c the GJ has ruled that there is no case against Wilson. Should the negroes find that out before the mid-terms they will be too busy looting and burning innocent peoples businesses and WAY too pissed off at Holder, and by extension BOBO and his party to come out and vote LIB this time.....no matter how much 'free shit' is promised them.
With BOBO it's all politics all the time. Fuck his negro base.
Holder has quit b/c he has future plans in politics. BOBO has been to the negro 'well' as many times as he could. The Senate is lost. BOBO will spend the next two years sitting in the dimly lite Oval Office with his bare feet on the desk watching his toenails grow, smoking Camels and burning the carpet, listening to Striesand tapes and planning what color to paint the walls in his new suite above Boystown. MO and the girls will move permanently to France.

In our system of law, the police don't get to kill a man and say well he desrved it even though I had no reason to suspect that at the time.

If you touch a cop's gun that is a felony.
If you punch or physically attack a cop that is battery on a LEO...another felony.

Brown committed at least 2 felonies...
Look at #3 below from the missouri statutes..

It was a good, legal shoot.

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.
3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest AND also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

While you are presuming Brown committed 2 felonies, the evidence and witness testimony hardly supports that conclusively.
But let's say he did. Wilson will need to prove he reasonably believed that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest.
From what I've read, heard and watched it will take a very liberal interpretation of reasonably believed to support that deadly force was immediately necessary. He was roughly 20 feet away by most accounts, unarmed, had his arms up to some extent, and he was already shot - most probably several times before the fatal shot. It's also possible, if not likely the fatal shot came when he was already down considering the 2 head shots. One struck the crown of his head the other, the other above the eye exiting the bottom of his jaw. ( He was 6, 4").

CHAPTER 563

Go punch a cop and try to take his gun and see how it works out for you... 2 felonies.

Good, legal shoot.

About the worst they can do is charge wilson with littering.

The statement that ''the worst they can do is charge wilson with littering'' is both ignorant and disgusting. But what can we expect from a bubba who lives in ''federally occupied territory'' where he is probably expecting to get federal social security benefits and whose wages and working conditions are protected by federal laws.

sure...sure, counselor...whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Anyone who glorifies killing of a human being and makes outrageously ignorant and disgustingly racist remarks is white trash that stinks up the entire site. I am putting ROTAGILLA on my ignore list to avoid any more dog dirt on the bottom of my shoes.

Man, if Wilson gets indicted by a grand jury, you right wing whack jobs on here will be apoplectic.

Not likely...we will see it for , more than likely, the political act it is....and you know what...we won't be rioting in the streets...will we...? Or looting stores....

If you're a white cop and you see a black person, just go in the opposite direction, no matter what.

Just give the PC Police what they want. It's not worth your career.

Yeah, don't try using your taser or calling for backup.

You totally need to use deadly force to respond to Grand Theft Cigar.

Mac misses the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees. Damn PC police demanding the police treat them with the same respect white people get.

Thanks to liberals most police aren't using tasers anymore . Bet you didn't know that. Liberals rather see blacks get shot than see them be tasered.

As for back up, there is no requirement to call for back up. Plus in light of budget cuts most towns are undergoing, when would back up arrive, after youre dead?

Anyone who glorifies killing of a human being and makes outrageously ignorant and disgustingly racist remarks is white trash that stinks up the entire site. I am putting ROTAGILLA on my ignore list to avoid any more dog dirt on the bottom of my shoes.
This is likely the first time anyone's called Sharpton, Jackson and Crump white trash. Trash, absolutely, but white?!

I don't care for the racists on both sides of this issue.

One thing is certain is that, if Wilson isn't indicted and the protesters try to kill and destroy in their rage, there's going to be bloodshed. I would suggest all peaceful, law-abiding citizens arm themselves with ample ammunition, just in case.

Or maybe he was just a racist asshole who shot a black kid for mouthing off to him.
Even if that were true about Wilson, he didn't shoot a Black "kid." He shot a 6'3", 300 pound bullying Black thug who undoubtedly would have harmed countless weaker, innocent others during his lifetime. We know what "Big Mike" Brown was and in my opinion the world is better off without him.

Wilson did a good thing.

I don't care for the racists on both sides of this issue.

One thing is certain is that, if Wilson isn't indicted and the protesters try to kill and destroy in their rage, there's going to be bloodshed. I would suggest all peaceful, law-abiding citizens arm themselves with ample ammunition, just in case.
Stop trying to stir shit up.

New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s account of the Michael Brown shooting FOX2now.com

Yet more evidence bolstering Wilson's side of the story.

Looks like Michael Brown wasn't such a gentle giant.

Maybe the lynch mob will have a change of heart? Doubtful.

Change of heart? Based on evidence? No, not likely. This is tribe against tribe territory, just like with the OJ verdict - we all saw the same evidence and yet blacks thought the dude was innocent.

50 years from now we're still going to be hearing about how the Gentle Giant was gunned down in cold blood, just like we hear about whites inventing HIV to kill blacks.

Your are wrong.

Those people in that neighborhood KNEW that Brown deserved to be shot . They KNEW they were lying about him. Just as OJ supporters KNEW he cut that bitch's head off.

They KNOW about facts, they just don't care.

I don't think anyone deserves to be shot. Are their times when force and or lethal force is necessary? Yes.

I wonder if there was the same uproar each time a white man was killed by the cops ( white men have been killed twice as much as black men over the past 10 years) and I know the % breakdown of white v black in the US, but the fact remains blacks also commits a rate of crime for their % which is higher than the norm as well.

Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

But when you factor in the population of whites and blacks, the felony rates stand at 330 per 100,000 for whites and 1,178 per 100,000 for blacks. That’s more than a three-fold difference.

Talk show host Police kill more whites than blacks PunditFact

Do I believe cops overstep their bounds, of course and their are examples of their taking advantage of their position and brutality. But just because there are a few bad cops, it does not make them all bad.

Some people deserve to get shot. That doesn't mean we're happy that the situation was resolved with someone getting shot, that's just recognizing that some people do things that were likely to end in their getting shot, and thus they deserved it. You fight with a police officer you are likely to get shot.
Some people are just too DUMB to know that.
geez.gif

No one DESERVES to be killed. We all have the right to life. All you ever want to do is praise Darren Wilson as some hero and that he did EVERYTHING right.

This isn't about "too DUMB", this is about protecting people's rights and lives. The fact is many conservatives don't respect the rights of African Americans and it's quite apparant. You don't deserve to be shot because you are in an altercation with an officer. What if the officer STARTED THE FIGHT? Did you EVER think of that? Of course not, Saint Darren Wilson can do no wrong. And even if he didn't start the fight, how do JUSTIFY shooting someone 6 times who had their hands up from MULTIPLE WITNESSES including 2 contractors who aren't from the area? There all lying right because race war?

This seems to be the mantra for many on here:

"They (Black people) had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit." -Chief Justice Roger Taney in the Dred Scott case

It's clear conservative subscribe to this Mantra. "It's a black person so they must have deserve it because they are inferior to the white man" is how it comes off in these thread responses. This is about different experiences that black people face everyday and the aggression that police officers give towards African Americans on a daily basis for no reason. You don't understand because you don't care. You agree that black people should be treated differently just on the color of their skin of maybe other offenders and that justifies an aggressive and even fatal responses by police. That's not right. Lethal force should be the absolute last resort especially with unarmed individuals.

Or maybe he was just a racist asshole who shot a black kid for mouthing off to him.
Even if that were true about Wilson, he didn't shoot a Black "kid." He shot a 6'3", 300 pound bullying Black thug who undoubtedly would have harmed countless weaker, innocent others during his lifetime. We know what "Big Mike" Brown was and in my opinion the world is better off without him.

Wilson did a good thing.

How do you KNOW he would have harmed other people in his life? What if the officer initiated the altercation? He was only 18. Not a young child but still young and naive. How do you KNOW who he was a bad person because of this? You don't, you just want to de-humanize him so you don't have to acknowledge he had constitutional rights.

Change of heart? Based on evidence? No, not likely. This is tribe against tribe territory, just like with the OJ verdict - we all saw the same evidence and yet blacks thought the dude was innocent.

50 years from now we're still going to be hearing about how the Gentle Giant was gunned down in cold blood, just like we hear about whites inventing HIV to kill blacks.

Your are wrong.

Those people in that neighborhood KNEW that Brown deserved to be shot . They KNEW they were lying about him. Just as OJ supporters KNEW he cut that bitch's head off.

I don't think anyone deserves to be shot. Are their times when force and or lethal force is necessary? Yes.

I wonder if there was the same uproar each time a white man was killed by the cops ( white men have been killed twice as much as black men over the past 10 years) and I know the % breakdown of white v black in the US, but the fact remains blacks also commits a rate of crime for their % which is higher than the norm as well.

Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

But when you factor in the population of whites and blacks, the felony rates stand at 330 per 100,000 for whites and 1,178 per 100,000 for blacks. That’s more than a three-fold difference.

Do I believe cops overstep their bounds, of course and their are examples of their taking advantage of their position and brutality. But just because there are a few bad cops, it does not make them all bad.

Some people deserve to get shot. That doesn't mean we're happy that the situation was resolved with someone getting shot, that's just recognizing that some people do things that were likely to end in their getting shot, and thus they deserved it. You fight with a police officer you are likely to get shot.
geez.gif

No one DESERVES to be killed. We all have the right to life. All you ever want to do is praise Darren Wilson as some hero and that he did EVERYTHING right.

This isn't about "too DUMB", this is about protecting people's rights and lives. The fact is many conservatives don't respect the rights of African Americans and it's quite apparant. You don't deserve to be shot because you are in an altercation with an officer. What if the officer STARTED THE FIGHT? Did you EVER think of that? Of course not, Saint Darren Wilson can do no wrong. And even if he didn't start the fight, how do JUSTIFY shooting someone 6 times who had their hands up from MULTIPLE WITNESSES including 2 contractors who aren't from the area? There all lying right because race war?

"They (Black people) had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit." -Chief Justice Roger Taney in the Dred Scott case

It's clear conservative subscribe to this Mantra. "It's a black person so they must have deserve it because they are inferior to the white man" is how it comes off in these thread responses. This is about different experiences that black people face everyday and the aggression that police officers give towards African Americans on a daily basis for no reason. You don't understand because you don't care. You agree that black people should be treated differently just on the color of their skin of maybe other offenders and that justifies an aggressive and even fatal responses by police. That's not right. Lethal force should be the absolute last resort especially with unarmed individuals.

Sorry bro,actions have consequences. You hit a cop you are probably going to get shot.

Your are wrong.

geez.gif

Sorry bro,actions have consequences. You hit a cop you are probably going to get shot.
Amen!

Your are wrong.

geez.gif

So a cop attacks you, you have no right to self defense? Yeah sorry, I forgot. You don't respect black people's rights. Silly me for thinking black people were human beings.

geez.gif

So a cop attacks you, you have no right to self defense? Yeah sorry, I forgot. You don't respect black people's rights. Silly me for thinking black people were human beings.

If someone attacks you ,you have a right to defend yourself, Regardless of whether they are a cop or not ; and regardless of your skin color

Affecting an arrest is NOT attacking you

Federal authorities are already leaking information that Wilson will not be charged. They want the people partially prepared. The federal authorities are hand picked by racist Eric Holder and they can't even phony up the evidence to indict.

The mad crowd has just been fed lies. Brown was not kneeling and shot in the back of the head execution style. The can go crazy if they want but we do not convict people of crimes just because it will make a rabid mob feel good.

Wilson did a good thing.

HOW do you know who or what Brown was, and WHO ARE YOU to judge who the world ''is better off without.'' This kind of thinking makes me wonder who might be next to be killed because some dumb-fuck thinks the world would be better off without. It leads to anarchy where no one is safe.

Please do not confuse decent, law-abiding, civilized Black people with criminal niggars like "Big Mike" Brown.

Forum List

Back