New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

What really angers me is how some of these witnesses deliberately lie.

Then the people who only see things within the lens of race believe their crap.

Then the other racists fuel their anger, riots happen, destruction occurs, etc.

A lot of this crap happened because witnesses lie and people see what they want to see.

The evidence does not lie. However, it won't matter to some.

How do you know they lied? No one is saying there wasn't a struggle and a gunshot in the police car. The issue is whether or not Officer Wilson gunned Michael brown down when he was surrendering. You can't gun down a person who is surrendering.

Sure there is, the main witness ( Dorian Johnson) said there was never a struggle in the car, nor was there a gun shot in the car. He repeated himself in about 5 different interviews. Here is just one:

And here is the miraculous one armed only, front throat grab of a 6'4" 300 pound man from inside of a police SUV which Brown could not figure out how to get out of by stepping backwards ( BUT he could say to Dorian, "here hold my cigarillo's", ( According to Dorian) while I try and get out of this one armed, left handed, throat grab from inside a car on a 6'4" 300 lb man) :

Isn't that Johnson creep supposed to be in jail ?

The New York Times has just published an account of the shooting of Michael Brown from Officer Darren Wilson. The 18-year-old was shot on August 9th in Ferguson Missouri. A prayer vigil turned into a demonstration seeking justice for Brown’s death. The police response to the looting drew in the attention of the nation.

Many eye witnesses have come forward. But, so far, no one except the Grand Jury in the case has heard from Officer Darren Wilson. According to the New York Times Wilson has told federal civil rights investigators his account of what happened that Saturday afternoon.

Wilson says he was pinned in his car and feared for his life as he struggled for his gun with Michael Brown. He says that during the scuffle Brown reached for his weapon. Two gunshots were fired in the car, one bullet hit Michael Brown in the arm, the second bullet missed.

New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s account of the Michael Brown shooting FOX2now.com

Yet more evidence bolstering Wilson's side of the story.

Looks like Michael Brown wasn't such a gentle giant.

Maybe the lynch mob will have a change of heart? Doubtful.

Change of heart? Based on evidence? No, not likely. This is tribe against tribe territory, just like with the OJ verdict - we all saw the same evidence and yet blacks thought the dude was innocent.

50 years from now we're still going to be hearing about how the Gentle Giant was gunned down in cold blood, just like we hear about whites inventing HIV to kill blacks.

Your are wrong.

Those people in that neighborhood KNEW that Brown deserved to be shot . They KNEW they were lying about him. Just as OJ supporters KNEW he cut that bitch's head off.

They KNOW about facts, they just don't care.

I don't think anyone deserves to be shot. Are their times when force and or lethal force is necessary? Yes.

I wonder if there was the same uproar each time a white man was killed by the cops ( white men have been killed twice as much as black men over the past 10 years) and I know the % breakdown of white v black in the US, but the fact remains blacks also commits a rate of crime for their % which is higher than the norm as well.

Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct.

But when you factor in the population of whites and blacks, the felony rates stand at 330 per 100,000 for whites and 1,178 per 100,000 for blacks. That’s more than a three-fold difference.

Talk show host Police kill more whites than blacks PunditFact

Do I believe cops overstep their bounds, of course and their are examples of their taking advantage of their position and brutality. But just because there are a few bad cops, it does not make them all bad.

Some people deserve to get shot. That doesn't mean we're happy that the situation was resolved with someone getting shot, that's just recognizing that some people do things that were likely to end in their getting shot, and thus they deserved it. You fight with a police officer you are likely to get shot.
Some people are just too DUMB to know that.
geez.gif

Actually, next election, you are probably going to see the whole corrupt white power structure thrown out in that town.
And then what do you suppose will happen to that town? Are you acquainted with the decline of Camden, New Jersey?

If Darren Wilson is indicted and his action is adjudged criminal, the police in that entire region will engage in a job action protest in which they will pay as little attention as is feasible to any of the usual criminal activity they presently interfere with and prevent by their aggressive actions. And when the ghetto rats of the area realize the cops are turning their heads and dealing only with what they can't avoid there will be a surge in crime that will have those citizen protesters begging them to shoot a few of the "Big Mike" Brown and Dorian Johnson types.

And if the local political machine manages to replace all the White Ferguson cops with Blacks the Black community will soon be begging them to bring back the Whites. Because that actually happened in Brooklyn, NY, back in the early 1950s. After a number of "police brutality" complaints the mayor ordered the police commissioner to replace all White cops in the Bedford/Stuyvestant (Black) neighborhood with Blacks. Within three months the Black community leaders were screaming for the White cops to come back.

If they do that, they should all be fired.

again, his version doesn't account for how the kid got SIX bullet holes in him.
If Wilson says he was dazed and disoriented by Brown's punch to the side of his head, and that he was in fear of what a man of Brown's massive size who already had attacked him was capable of, for him to keep shooting until Brown was brought down is perfectly reasonable -- especially if Wilson's gun is a 9mm, which is a notoriously low-impact pistol bullet.

Or maybe he was just a racist asshole who shot a black kid for mouthing off to him.

Takes a lot of shots to drop a hopped up 350lb thug.

If he weighed 350 lbs, I doubt he'd be very nimble.

He was 6' 4" tall and over 300 pounds. Football players of the same size are nimble, aren't they?

Except this kid wasn't a football player, and multiple witnesses said he had his hands up when
he was shot.

Do you have a lot of knowledge concerning police work? Eyewitness testimony is almost always worthless.

And having your hands up doesn't indicate surrender if you are charging at the cop.
You have already committed two felony assaults on a police officer.
You were shot trying to take a cops gun away from him AFTER punching him in the face. You move away form the cops SUV and start waddling away and the cop orders you to stop. (You've NEVER been interested in listening to anyone tell you what to do since the first time you smacked your mom in the face when you were three years old when she attempted to teach you right from wrong).
You stop and turn around and face the cop and taunt him telling him he doesn't "have the guts" to shoot you. You put your hands in the air assuming the cop is so stupid he'll believe you are surrendering all the while moving closer and closer to him. The cop is backing away like you hoped he would. Then when you make a rush for the cop the cop shoots you.
Wise up pal.
How far away from the police car were you?

If you're a white cop and you see a black person, just go in the opposite direction, no matter what.

Just give the PC Police what they want. It's not worth your career.

Yeah, don't try using your taser or calling for backup.

You totally need to use deadly force to respond to Grand Theft Cigar.

Mac misses the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees. Damn PC police demanding the police treat them with the same respect white people get.

If you're a white cop and you see a black person, just go in the opposite direction, no matter what.

Mac misses the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees. Damn PC police demanding the police treat them with the same respect white people get.

Yeah, I miss the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees.

Sick stuff, Joe, seriously. How does this stuff even get into your head?

You folks have no control over your emotions, none.

We so look forward to your guidance in these matters. We're all still very impressed on how you nailed the Zimmerman affair.

You really do lose in just about everything. This will be no different, just another dead thug.

If Wilson had gunned down a white kid in the middle of the street, that would have been the end of him.

Blacks have some funny idea that they should get the same consideration.

[]We so look forward to your guidance in these matters. We're all still very impressed on how you nailed the Zimmerman affair.

You really do lose in just about everything. This will be no different, just another dead thug.

Zimmerman has been in nothing but trouble since his trial. I'd say we had him pegged about right. Too bad he'll probably kill someone else.

If Wilson had gunned down a white kid in the middle of the street, that would have been the end of him.

Blacks have some funny idea that they should get the same consideration.

You would believe anything a black person said about a white cop. You'd be after the cop's badge immediately.

It's not worth a cop's career to put himself in that position. They're targeted by people like you.

So tell me, do you think I'd like to participate in the hangings, or just watch? Would I giggle, cheer, laugh, call for another, what?

How murderous and evil and hateful do you think I am, exactly?

You would believe anything a black person said about a white cop. You'd be after the cop's badge immediately.

It's not worth a cop's career to put himself in that position. They're targeted by people like you.

So tell me, do you think I'd like to participate in the hangings, or just watch? Would I giggle, cheer, laugh, call for another, what?

I wouldn't want to speculate on how much animus you like to think you don't have.

I'm not after that cop's badge. I want him in prison for a very long time thinking about what he did wrong. That and worrying if one of the brothers is going to shank him at breakfast.

I belive what a dozen witnesses have said and what the physical evidence tells us.

I also think that the unprofessional behavior of this Police Department, from leaving Browns body in the street for hours to beating up reporters covering the demonstrations, do not lend me to believe this is a group that "Serves and Protects".

It's cops like this guy who give the rest a bad name.

I wouldn't want to speculate on how much animus you like to think you don't have.

I'm not after that cop's badge. I want him in prison for a very long time thinking about what he did wrong. That and worrying if one of the brothers is going to shank him at breakfast.

I belive what a dozen witnesses have said and what the physical evidence tells us.

I also think that the unprofessional behavior of this Police Department, from leaving Browns body in the street for hours to beating up reporters covering the demonstrations, do not lend me to believe this is a group that "Serves and Protects".

It's cops like this guy who give the rest a bad name.

So you have determined I'm more murderous and evil and hateful than I even know.

Okay. Wow, that's some insight you have there. Thanks for the heads up.

And you'll always believe one side of a black/white story. White guilt does that to people.

Zimmerman has been in nothing but trouble since his trial. I'd say we had him pegged about right. Too bad he'll probably kill someone else.
I he does, it'll be some racist idiot, not unlike yourself. He has every right to defend himself, and he will.

It'll probably be his girlfriend or some poor guy he had an argument with in the Home Depot parking lot.

So you have determined I'm more murderous and evil and hateful than I even know.

And you'll always believe one side of a black/white story. White guilt does that to people.

I'll believe the story supported by the evidence. That's an unarmed kid was shot six times in the middle of the street in broad daylight.

But he was a darkie, he probably had it coming and anyone who says otherwise is the "PC Police" trying to take your white privilege...

I'll believe the story supported by the evidence. That's an unarmed kid was shot six times in the middle of the street in broad daylight.

But he was a darkie, he probably had it coming and anyone who says otherwise is the "PC Police" trying to take your white privilege...

Well Joe, you think I want to see black people hanging from trees, so I understand your anger.

Man, if Wilson gets indicted by a grand jury, you right wing whack jobs on here will be apoplectic.

I mean why shouldn't a pussy white cop be able to shoot a BIG black guy, not just once or twice but be able to get out of his patrol car and empty his gun and make sure the guy took two in the head.

Surely no one could think this pussy cop was wrong.

Forum List

Back