New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

HOW do you know who or what Brown was?[...]
I won't ask if you saw the convenience store video because I'm quite sure you did. What is most interesting to me is in spite of that your instinct is to defend the bullying sonofabitch.

There are two kinds of Black citizens in America. There are decent, civilized Black people -- and there are niggars like "Big Mike" Brown and those who ignore his anti-social propensity and defend him in spite of it.

And in my opinion, which I'm sure is shared by many others, including many Blacks, the world would be a better place without these niggars -- whose very existence is the reason why racism remains constant.

If you are Black, and if you are sometimes subjected to exclusion and other effects of racism, you can blame it on niggars like Brown.

So a cop attacks you, you have no right to self defense? Yeah sorry, I forgot. You don't respect black people's rights. Silly me for thinking black people were human beings.
So you think Wilson "attacked" Brown.

Do you think Wilson got up that morning determined to look for a big Black guy to kill? Or are you open to the possibility that what happened was the result of aggressively provocative conduct on the part of Michael Brown?

I won't ask if you saw the convenience store video because I'm quite sure you did. What is most interesting to me is in spite of that your instinct is to defend the bullying sonofabitch.

There are two kinds of Black citizens in America. There are decent, civilized Black people -- and there are niggars like "Big Mike" Brown and those who ignore his anti-social propensity and defend him in spite of it.

And in my opinion, which I'm sure is shared by many others, including many Blacks, the world would be a better place without these niggars -- whose very existence is the reason why racism remains constant.

If you are Black, and if you are sometimes subjected to exclusion and other effects of racism, you can blame it on niggars like Brown.

I saw the video. Brown was no angel. But he was entitled to a fair trial. He did not deserve to be shot six times, almost like a one-man lynching.

The spontaneous outcry of the construction worker deserves much weight. In law, an ''excited utterance to a startling event'' is not only an exception to the hearsay rule but also compelling evidence that an event occurred as it did because there is no time for fabrication.

The racial slurs used on this thread may well be the kind of ignorant and disgusting slurs heard in Ferguson; and it is no surprise that violence erupts.

Take away the right to a trial for one man deemed to be a ''thug'' diminishes the right for everyone. You never know how someone might be judging you or your right to live. We then become worse than the Nazis.

Or maybe he was just a racist asshole who shot a black kid for mouthing off to him.
Even if that were true about Wilson, he didn't shoot a Black "kid." He shot a 6'3", 300 pound bullying Black thug who undoubtedly would have harmed countless weaker, innocent others during his lifetime. We know what "Big Mike" Brown was and in my opinion the world is better off without him.

Wilson did a good thing.

Your crystal ball is cracked.

Only on an anonymous board do people try to get away with that Chris Rock bullshit.

Tell you what, go talk to decent, law-abiding black folks, and tell them about the "*******." Go ahead. Have some guts.

I don't care for the racists on both sides of this issue.

One thing is certain is that, if Wilson isn't indicted and the protesters try to kill and destroy in their rage, there's going to be bloodshed. I would suggest all peaceful, law-abiding citizens arm themselves with ample ammunition, just in case.
Stop trying to stir shit up.

Excuse me? Who are you?

I'm not stirring anything up when I tell law-abiding people to arm themselves in case the protesters decide to riot violently, like in the LA riots. Maybe you don't know about them, or the innocents who have been hurt and killed in the process, but I'm not one to stand by and tolerate lynch mob mentality. That you dare blow that off as stirring things up tells a lot about who you are, and your lack of understanding and respect for fellow human life.

I don't care for the racists on both sides of this issue.

One thing is certain is that, if Wilson isn't indicted and the protesters try to kill and destroy in their rage, there's going to be bloodshed. I would suggest all peaceful, law-abiding citizens arm themselves with ample ammunition, just in case.
Stop trying to stir shit up.

Excuse me? Who are you?

I'm not stirring anything up when I tell law-abiding people to arm themselves in case the protesters decide to riot violently, like in the LA riots. Maybe you don't know about them, or the innocents who have been hurt and killed in the process, but I'm not one to stand by and tolerate lynch mob mentality. That you dare blow that off as stirring things up tells a lot about who you are, and your lack of understanding and respect for fellow human life.

Lol true

I saw the video. Brown was no angel. But he was entitled to a fair trial. He did not deserve to be shot six times, almost like a one-man lynching.

The spontaneous outcry of the construction worker deserves much weight. In law, an ''excited utterance to a startling event'' is not only an exception to the hearsay rule but also compelling evidence that an event occurred as it did because there is no time for fabrication.

The racial slurs used on this thread may well be the kind of ignorant and disgusting slurs heard in Ferguson; and it is no surprise that violence erupts.

Take away the right to a trial for one man deemed to be a ''thug'' diminishes the right for everyone. You never know how someone might be judging you or your right to live. We then become worse than the Nazis.

What the fuck are you talking about fair trial? For what killing Wilson if Wilson didn't defend himself? You people are STUPID. I mean absolutely, positively fucking retarded. How dumb can you be sir?

Only on an anonymous board do people try to get away with that Chris Rock bullshit.

Tell you what, go talk to decent, law-abiding black folks, and tell them about the "*******." Go ahead. Have some guts.

Talk to some black people in the military, they will tell you they hate n!ggers.

1) Autopsy confirms close-range wound to hand and marijuana in his system. Source

2) An even newer account says Mr. Brown kept charging at Officer Wilson. Source

I saw the video. Brown was no angel.
That's right. Brown was no angel. He was the kind of aggressive criminal who took what he wanted from anyone he could oppress. He manifested the rapist mentality and if he already hadn't committed that offense he surely would have gotten around to it.

But he was entitled to a fair trial.
If Brown was given a fair trial, both for what he did in the convenience store and for assaulting a police officer, he would have done some time, become hardened by the prison experience, got out and wrought misery on many ordinary people.

But that doesn't matter to you, or to the many other Blacks who are not sufficiently civilized to understand why people like "Big Mike" Brown are a menace to society. Blacks like Brown, and you, are the reason for persistent racism. You simply refuse to understand the most basic rules for living peacefully in a civilized society. It is the reason why the Chinese hold you in contempt, and why the progressive Latino culture which is rising in American society wants no part of you. And if you feel what I'm saying is intended to insult you, I am simply telling you a truth which I know you will not allow yourself to accept.

He did not deserve to be shot six times, almost like a one-man lynching.
One shot or six shots -- the intent and the outcome are the same. The real question is not how many times Wilson shot Brown but whether or not he deserved to die. I say yes, and I've told you why. You say no, and I've told you why.

I don't know where you found that, or what it means, but I can't find the slightest relevance to the incident at issue here.

Racial slurs are sometimes uncalled for. But in the example of Michael Brown and the low-lifes who insist he was just a "kid," a "gentle giant," and a "victim," I think the racial slurs are appropriate because such individuals deserve absolutely no respect.

Take away the right to a trial for one man deemed to be a ''thug'' diminishes the right for everyone.
Nonsense. Michael Brown made his bed and he jumped right into it. He got what he deserved, as would anyone else who behaved in the way he did.

Many hundreds of individuals have been arrested today and hundreds more will be arrested tomorrow. Every one of them will be tried -- except for those who think and act like "Big Mike" Brown. They will be shot and some will die. And good riddance.

You never know how someone might be judging you or your right to live. We then become worse than the Nazis.
My right to live is constantly judged -- because of my own actions and behavior. What happened to Michael Brown will never happen to me because I am a civilized person.

Unfortunately, those who are not fully civilized simply don't know it. They are a few stages back on the evolutionary scale but insist to the world and to themselves they are no different from anyone else. Michael Brown was one of those and there are many more who dwell in his category.

The misfits.

Last edited:
Chris Rock is one of the most successful stand-up comics. His success is predicated on the very simple rule that many a truth is said in jest. Chris Rock is gifted with a rare philosophical skill which enables him to find humor in truth and irony.

First, I would have no reason or wish to offend decent, law-abiding Black people.

But if I did, what would happen? Some big badass, like "Big Mike" Brown would attack me? Probably. Unless I were Brown's size, in which case the badass would say and do nothing.

And while you're in that frame of mind I urge you to give some thought to why so many badasses are doing time. And why others, like Mike Brown, have no more time to do.

You need to understand the difference between "guts" and stupidity.

If you touch a cop's gun that is a felony.
If you punch or physically attack a cop that is battery on a LEO...another felony.

Brown committed at least 2 felonies...
Look at #3 below from the missouri statutes..

It was a good, legal shoot.

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.
3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest AND also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

While you are presuming Brown committed 2 felonies, the evidence and witness testimony hardly supports that conclusively.
But let's say he did. Wilson will need to prove he reasonably believed that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest.
From what I've read, heard and watched it will take a very liberal interpretation of reasonably believed to support that deadly force was immediately necessary. He was roughly 20 feet away by most accounts, unarmed, had his arms up to some extent, and he was already shot - most probably several times before the fatal shot. It's also possible, if not likely the fatal shot came when he was already down considering the 2 head shots. One struck the crown of his head the other, the other above the eye exiting the bottom of his jaw. ( He was 6, 4").

CHAPTER 563

Go punch a cop and try to take his gun and see how it works out for you... 2 felonies.

Good, legal shoot.

About the worst they can do is charge wilson with littering.

The statement that ''the worst they can do is charge wilson with littering'' is both ignorant and disgusting. But what can we expect from a bubba who lives in ''federally occupied territory'' where he is probably expecting to get federal social security benefits and whose wages and working conditions are protected by federal laws.

sure...sure, counselor...whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Anyone who glorifies killing of a human being and makes outrageously ignorant and disgustingly racist remarks is white trash that stinks up the entire site

Any criminal that punches a cop and tries to take his weapon deserves whatever he gets.
That has nothing to do with "racism" or "racist remarks".
You're just trying to change the subject.
It was a good, legal shoot...but you don't want to discuss that..you want to deflect and cause distractions.No one is fooled, "counselor".

I am putting ROTAGILLA on my ignore list to avoid any more dog dirt on the bottom of my shoes.
:boohoo::crybaby:

Translation

I'm pissed off that he's right, even though I went to "Law School", so I'm going to change the subject, claim victory and retreat and hope no one notices."

Last edited:

If you're a white cop and you see a black person, just go in the opposite direction, no matter what.

Just give the PC Police what they want. It's not worth your career.

Yeah, don't try using your taser or calling for backup.

You totally need to use deadly force to respond to Grand Theft Cigar.

Mac misses the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees. Damn PC police demanding the police treat them with the same respect white people get.
The negro didn't get shot for stealing cigars, though. He got killed for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon.
2 separate, violent felonies..Wilson didn't violate any laws by shooting a fleeing..(or attacking) felon.
Hate it for you.

Good, legal shoot

If you're a white cop and you see a black person, just go in the opposite direction, no matter what.

Just give the PC Police what they want. It's not worth your career.

Yeah, don't try using your taser or calling for backup.

You totally need to use deadly force to respond to Grand Theft Cigar.

Mac misses the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees. Damn PC police demanding the police treat them with the same respect white people get.

Yeah, I miss the good old days when they just hung the darkies from trees.

Sick stuff, Joe, seriously. How does this stuff even get into your head?

You folks have no control over your emotions, none.

If Wilson had gunned down a white kid in the middle of the street, that would have been the end of him.

..but he didn't so your fantasy scenario is invalid. Why do you want to change the subject now?

Why not discuss THIS case, rather than figments of your imagination?

No, I don't want to see them hanging from trees and I don't want to see them shot in the street because we have people like Wilson and Zimmerman out there with guns.

if saint trayvon of martin and saint michael of brown would have kept their hands to themselves, they would still be alive.

Here's the key;
When a person physically attacks someone else...LMAO..especially a cop...they could get killed.

No, I don't want to see them hanging from trees and I don't want to see them shot in the street because we have people like Wilson and Zimmerman out there with guns.

if saint trayvon of martin and saint michael of brown would have kept their hands to themselves, they would still be alive.

Here's the key;
When a person physically attacks someone else...LMAO..especially a cop...they could get killed.

Zimmerman doesn't even compare to this case. That asshole should have went to jail and he will before it's over.

Here's the key;

Zimmerman doesn't even compare to this case. That asshole should have went to jail and he will before it's over.

Whatever...it was still a good shoot.

joe wanted to try to change the subject and talk about saint trayvon of martin, though...

If saint trayvon of martin and saint michael of brown would have kept their hands to themselves they wouldn't have gotten shot (that day, anyway).

The negro didn't get shot for stealing cigars, though. He got killed for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon.
2 separate, violent felonies..Wilson didn't violate any laws by shooting a fleeing..(or attacking) felon.
Hate it for you.

Good, legal shoot

So let's put him on trial in front of 12 people from that community and see what they say. Sounds fair.

Forum List

Back