New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Tampa Police Find Bricks and Pipes on Building Near GOP Convention Site

8/22/12
By Lonely Conservative

---

There have already been numerous threats of violence and mayhem by anarchist groups, as noted at Big Government. Recently the New Black Panthers also made threats against the RNC. The city of Tampa is trying to accommodate the protesters with special protest zones and parade routes, but something tells me the anarchists and NBPs out there won’t be interested in those accommodations.

Tampa Police Find Bricks and Pipes on Building Near GOP Convention Site | The Lonely Conservative
Was it at a construction zone?

Dumbass. :lol:

do you support this? your snide remark indicates you do and that you think this is funny. somehow i think if the people were white, you would be screaming about conservative racists....

It is funny... because nearly four years later the same old white people are still trembling in their boots because two goofily dressed black men are standing outside of a building... holding batons but not actually attempting to intimidate or threaten people beyond their own inherent intimidation factor.

n89aG.jpg

BWAHAHAHHA!

Who's shaking in their boots?

:lol:

I posed this question earlier to another poster. I'll pose it again.

If you're a Sikh in America and people were twittering death threats to Sikhs would these threats be acted upon by the Justice Department?

Someone spread bacon bits at a park in NYC where Muslims were to gather and it's being investigated as a hate crime.

But crickets on continual threats from the NBP. Death threats no less. Liberals wanted Teddly, the Nuge drawn and quartered and hung from the rafter over no death threat.

Such despicable hypocrites the lot of you.

black-panthers-flag-and-guns.jpg

:lmao: If those clowns show up with revolvers,,,they get their asses shot off.....

8/22/12
By Lonely Conservative

---

There have already been numerous threats of violence and mayhem by anarchist groups, as noted at Big Government. Recently the New Black Panthers also made threats against the RNC. The city of Tampa is trying to accommodate the protesters with special protest zones and parade routes, but something tells me the anarchists and NBPs out there won’t be interested in those accommodations.

Tampa Police Find Bricks and Pipes on Building Near GOP Convention Site | The Lonely Conservative

I thought you ssob's could read...

You welshed on the spirit of the bet. That is indisputable.

The fuck he did, you cowardly pile of shit.

You bet the avatar - There is no reason at all that he shouldn't have an explanation in his sig,

Daveman complied 100% with the bet, but you sniveling leftists displayed your complete lack of honor by attacking anyway.

You're a scumbag on a del level, Synthia.

The problem here is you libbies decided to back the NBP. Now you're all pissed off because the NBP clings to you like the stench of roadkill.
So, you all have decided it is time to lash out like recalcitrant children denied the bounty located in the candy aisle.

You make it sound as if it would have been difficult to go down to the recruiters and sign up. All you have to do is not have a pilonidal cyst on your ass and they will sign you up. :lol:

You also make it sound as if it is necessarily a desirable endeavor. It's not.

You also make it sound as if prior military service automatically makes you honorable. It doesn't.

You also make it sound as if people who have served in the military are necessarily better than those who haven't. They're not.

Hence, I call you Centurion. You're a bit of an embarrassment and a fool.
The thing is, Skippy, you obviously feel inadequate because you didn't serve. That explains your irrational hatred towards me. Well, to be fair, EVERYTHING you do is irrational. :lol:

I didn't serve because I had other options, unlike you.
Yeah, I suppose cleaning the bathrooms in a piano factory is an option. :lol:
And I have no irrational hatred toward you. I don't hate you at all. You're merely another entertainment choice for me to make. If the Daily Show is a rerun, I can laugh at you instead. Only difference is they try to be funny.
Remember what I said about you being gullible and stupid? Thanks for the confirmation! :clap2:

Bravery has nothing to do with it. He's just not worth my time to read, or even scroll over.

You, OTOH, are an endless source of amusement, whether it's welching on bets, daving all over the place, or trying to impress everyone with your AF heroics. :lol:
Still bitterly clinging to the lie that I didn't fulfill the terms of the bet, huh?

You're stupid and gullible, which means you can make yourself believe anything, no matter how stupid.
Liar. Why do you have to lie all the time?

Oh, yeah -- because reality doesn't support your worldview.

It SO sucks to be you.

8/22/12
By Lonely Conservative

---

Tampa police find 'suspicious' bricks, pipes on rooftop just days before Republican convention | StarTribune.com
Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor said she believes the items were put there by protesters for use during RNC demonstrations. She added that some RNC-related graffiti was also found at the building, but wouldn't elaborate.​
I suppose you'll claim that was an unfinished paint job...?

You really are a particularly stupid little man.

8/22/12
By Lonely Conservative

---

I thought you ssob's could read...
Not when reading exposes them to inconvenient truths.

Is little nicky done trying to play tough-guy? Too bad, that's very entertaining.

8/22/12
By Lonely Conservative

---

Tampa police find 'suspicious' bricks, pipes on rooftop just days before Republican convention | StarTribune.com
Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor said she believes the items were put there by protesters for use during RNC demonstrations. She added that some RNC-related graffiti was also found at the building, but wouldn't elaborate.​

You clicked on it? :lol:

You clicked on it? :lol:
Yes, exactly like you didn't, you willfully ignorant buffoon.

As I said before, the NBPP thanks you for your unthinking support, but they still want you dead, you dumb cracker.

Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant

Thu, Aug 23 2012

Rafu Staff Report

Asian American activists are reacting with surprise — and in some cases, skepticism — to a report that Richard Aoki, a prominent member of the Black Panther Party, was an FBI informant.

Aoki, who died in 2009 at age 70, was an icon for many, a symbol of solidarity between Asian Americans and African Americans. Although he was in poor health in his final years, it was later revealed that he killed himself at his Berkeley home. Since his death, he has been the subject of a documentary, “AOKI,” and a book, “Samurai Among Panthers.”

During the turbulent late 1960s, Aoki became a high-ranking member of the Black Panthers and provided them with weapons and training. Since then, he remained friends with the surviving Panthers and continued to promote the ideals that he embraced as a member of the BPP, Third World Liberation Front and Asian American Political Alliance.

This week, Seth Rosenfeld of the Center for Investigative Reporting published an article in The San Francisco Chronicle about Aoki’s ties with the FBI. The article and a companion video, “The Man Who Armed the Panthers,” were released in conjunction with Rosenfeld’s book, “Subversives: The FBI’s War on Student Radicals, and Reagan’s Rise to Power,” which is based on 30 years of research.

Rosenfeld said in the video that he was contacted by a former FBI agent, Burney Threadgill. When Threadgill saw an FBI document containing Aoki’s name, he said, according to Rosenfeld, “I know that guy. Aoki was my informant. I developed him.”

---
Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant – Rafu Shimpo

:eusa_shifty:

Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant

Thu, Aug 23 2012

Rafu Staff Report

Asian American activists are reacting with surprise — and in some cases, skepticism — to a report that Richard Aoki, a prominent member of the Black Panther Party, was an FBI informant.

Aoki, who died in 2009 at age 70, was an icon for many, a symbol of solidarity between Asian Americans and African Americans. Although he was in poor health in his final years, it was later revealed that he killed himself at his Berkeley home. Since his death, he has been the subject of a documentary, “AOKI,” and a book, “Samurai Among Panthers.”

During the turbulent late 1960s, Aoki became a high-ranking member of the Black Panthers and provided them with weapons and training. Since then, he remained friends with the surviving Panthers and continued to promote the ideals that he embraced as a member of the BPP, Third World Liberation Front and Asian American Political Alliance.

This week, Seth Rosenfeld of the Center for Investigative Reporting published an article in The San Francisco Chronicle about Aoki’s ties with the FBI. The article and a companion video, “The Man Who Armed the Panthers,” were released in conjunction with Rosenfeld’s book, “Subversives: The FBI’s War on Student Radicals, and Reagan’s Rise to Power,” which is based on 30 years of research.

Rosenfeld said in the video that he was contacted by a former FBI agent, Burney Threadgill. When Threadgill saw an FBI document containing Aoki’s name, he said, according to Rosenfeld, “I know that guy. Aoki was my informant. I developed him.”

---
Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant – Rafu Shimpo

:eusa_shifty:
why would a leftist san fran cronicle report on there own it seems like, aoki is there pigeon.

Last edited:
judgment_day_terror.jpg

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hCoj9Kg6E]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Still bitterly clinging to the lie that I didn't fulfill the terms of the bet, huh?

You're stupid and gullible, which means you can make yourself believe anything, no matter how stupid.
Liar. Why do you have to lie all the time?

Oh, yeah -- because reality doesn't support your worldview.
There's medication for that.......

Oxycontin.jpg

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

Why is there no outrage? Probably because there is none other than what is manufactured by Breitbart TV and your right wing blog site.

Forum List

Back