New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Black people gonna get you!

old-lady-with-naughty-ooooooh-look.jpg

Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant

Thu, Aug 23 2012

Rafu Staff Report

Asian American activists are reacting with surprise — and in some cases, skepticism — to a report that Richard Aoki, a prominent member of the Black Panther Party, was an FBI informant.

Aoki, who died in 2009 at age 70, was an icon for many, a symbol of solidarity between Asian Americans and African Americans. Although he was in poor health in his final years, it was later revealed that he killed himself at his Berkeley home. Since his death, he has been the subject of a documentary, “AOKI,” and a book, “Samurai Among Panthers.”

During the turbulent late 1960s, Aoki became a high-ranking member of the Black Panthers and provided them with weapons and training. Since then, he remained friends with the surviving Panthers and continued to promote the ideals that he embraced as a member of the BPP, Third World Liberation Front and Asian American Political Alliance.

This week, Seth Rosenfeld of the Center for Investigative Reporting published an article in The San Francisco Chronicle about Aoki’s ties with the FBI. The article and a companion video, “The Man Who Armed the Panthers,” were released in conjunction with Rosenfeld’s book, “Subversives: The FBI’s War on Student Radicals, and Reagan’s Rise to Power,” which is based on 30 years of research.

Rosenfeld said in the video that he was contacted by a former FBI agent, Burney Threadgill. When Threadgill saw an FBI document containing Aoki’s name, he said, according to Rosenfeld, “I know that guy. Aoki was my informant. I developed him.”

---
Report Claims Black Panther Leader Richard Aoki Was FBI Informant – Rafu Shimpo

:eusa_shifty:

The informants were from Karenga's crew. There might have been maybe maybe some who sold out from the originals, but naw.

I can't see it. I was there. I swear I can't see an original being an informant. You also have to remember that Karenga and crew have to always besmirch the original BP's. These new BP's are his.

And yes, I'm white. And female. The original BP's were dissed big time because believe it or not they were a big tent. Karenga himself freaking hated Angie with a passion. This is the dude that's such a joke as ?" Mr. Kwanza".

Mr Kwanza did some serious time for really hurting and I'm not kidding hurting a woman. The original BP's were cool.

OMG I can't beleive I just typed that, but it's for true if you can imagine the time period and what was happening.

Yup!

Race baiting assholes exist in all races and ethnics, no doubt.

This place is lousy with them, for example.

Why is there no outrage? Probably because there is none other than what is manufactured by Breitbart TV and your right wing blog site.
No, because the left has a blind spot for racism from their own side.

As I told Synthia, the NBPP thanks you for your unquestioning support, but they want you dead, too, because you're white.

Anyone who plans to put their feet on my neck has a death wish, and I WILL accommodate them. Black Panther Party my lily-white ass. They are the Black Pussy Party. Buncha puke ugly, ignorant, out of shape sissies.

Anyone who plans to put their feet on my neck has a death wish, and I WILL accommodate them. Black Panther Party my lily-white ass. They are the Black Pussy Party. Buncha puke ugly, ignorant, out of shape sissies.

No worries; the NBPP has about 10 members. They would be a complete joke if it weren't that Eric Holder was one of the members....

....i.e., figments of Teabaggers' fertile-imaginations.

emoticon_turd.gif

Last edited:
Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

If he denounce all the carp going on he would not get anything done. That's funny.:lol::lol:Freedom of speech?

:eusa_hand:Well dude he doesn't get anything done anyways.

....i.e., figments of Teabaggers' fertile-imaginations.

emoticon_turd.gif

oooohhhhh you help motivate the conservative base. KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!

Everybody knows its a hate group the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights offcially consider the New Black Panthers to be a militant hate group. The original black panther party also said their principles are completely contrary to what their supposed revolution was all about.

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn... [T]hey denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded... The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people

Everybody knows its a hate group the Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights offcially consider the New Black Panthers to be a militant hate group. The original black panther party also said their principles are completely contrary to what their supposed revolution was all about.

As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn... [T]hey denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded... The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people

You are correct, these new guys are running on nothing but hate. Any Black person with any sense in their head steers clear of them.

The NBP movement make a lot of noise and stir but it appears to be the same old thing.
Looks and talks like Tarzan but acts and thinks like Jane.

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Indeed, she would have waxed poetic, after a fashion, in two or three prolonged paragraphs instead of boring us with her typically cryptic and uninformative sound bites.

She would have discovered some pretext or another to indict conservatives in general and the latest "fiend", a prominent conservative, on her hit list in particular. The Tea Party (uh, "Tea Baggers") and the Republican Party would have been mentioned, you know, all those damn fascists. There'd be some talk about Jim Crow and burning churches and something or another about lynchings.

She would taken a deep breath at this point . . . then kicked my dog and slapped your cat for good measure.

All of it would have been flowered up a bit, as it were, with a few monosyllabic, politically correct slogans and—viola!—a scathing rant about everything but the social significance of a silly comment made by some obscure bit of trailer trash.

After that, she would have signed off and taken a well-deserved nappy.

Last edited:
These NBP aren't the old BP. Not at all.

Alot of people don't know that.

I wish they did. The originals were so cool. It was all about the people. When I heard Angie speak for the first time at UCLA she moved me so. It really was power to the people.

I don't know what occured in between except somehow Karenga got the lead and took out the BP's. Well I know he got huggy killed. And Karenga was tight with the FBI. Karenga was all about power.

BP's were awesome. I wish more people knew that. They really were about the people. I'm a 60's liberal.

Too funny eh? Turned out to be a serious conservative in the end.

Forum List

Back