New Amazon cartoon show, Heaven/God bad, Lucifer Hell good.

Okay, you were whining that this cartoon portrays Lucifer (actually, his daughter) as the main character.

No, it's because they made God the bad guy. I watch stuff with the devil in it all the time but he's the bad guy as he should be.

No he's not a forgiving god at all. Eternity? He's a evil fucker
There was a time this type of conversation would not happen. These cartoons over the last couple of decades or so are slowly acclimating us to this way. And there is a seduction to it. People get affected. We had a great chance to become more civil than we were with the social agendas and somehow with them have accepted demonic beliefs to become a major part of our civilization turning people further away from God or reducing the faith in each person.

There was a time this type of conversation would not happen. These cartoons over the last couple of decades or so are slowly acclimating us to this way. And there is a seduction to it. People get affected. We had a great chance to become more civil than we were with the social agendas and somehow with them have accepted demonic beliefs to become a major part of our civilization turning people further away from God or reducing the faith in each person.

I believe the opposite. We are still very ignorant and superstitious and stupid. How many of us believe in angels, ghosts, witches, fortune tellers, people who can contact spirits, your love ones, I mean omg we are so freakin stupid. Don't get me started on Muslims.

Have you ever seen The Cosmos? 2 different series. Both amazing. Neal DeGrasse Tyson explains in his how the Arab world was brilliant back in the day. All the things they invented, algebra, algorithms, etc. They have an amazing past. But then came Islam and shut all that free thinking down.

Neal also said the Scientific method insists you question authority and don't accept anything that doesn't make sense. Throw out anything that doesn't pass the test. Your stories of Jesus and God don't pass the test.

Forum List

Back