New Amazon cartoon show, Heaven/God bad, Lucifer Hell good.

If you live in a rural area where mostly conservatives live.......

Is Amazon assigning mostly thug rats to deliver in your areas?
Seems many conservative sanctuaries are being delivered by Amazons worst.
Is that to help spread the wonderful infection called Democrat Policies to those areas faster by showing them "where you are" ?

Or is this not a thing at all?

Is that to help spread the wonderful infection called Democrat Policies to those areas faster by showing them "where you are" ?

Wow. “Thug rats”.

Yeah. A lot are black.

“Thug rats?”

WTF is wrong with you

You caught us. We got a big assed map with a red pin for every cult member we can identify. Only black people are assigned to deliver packages to those addresses.

Wow. “Thug rats”.

Yeah. A lot are black.

“Thug rats?”

WTF is wrong with you

YOU Racist Bigot PIG !!
I didn't mention ANY race now did I ??
But YOU did.

This is YOU ASS-UMING I and talking about a specific race. I guess you're the one who must hate black people.
So typical and expected.

You caught us. We got a big assed map with a red pin for every cult member we can identify. Only black people are assigned to deliver packages to those addresses.

YOU Racist Bigot PIG !!
But YOU did.

This is YOU ASS-UMING I and talking about a specific race. I guess you're the one who must hate black people.
So typical and expected.

YOU Racist Bigot PIG !!
But YOU did.

So typical and expected.
Getting called out makes these racists assholes apoplectic

You spouting hate for black folks is more typical and expected than anything else.

And...what IF I'm a brutha? (or Sista?) Did I ever make it known?

My words of wisdom especially for you.
Tis better to keeps ones fingers off the keyboard and be thought a fool.....
Than to begin typing and remove ALL doubt.

Just another show glorifying the devil... What else is new?

Yeah, how dare someone do that...

1708603334102.png

I don’t think the creation story should be told to children as fact. So if you’re going to make up such a wild, evil, crazy story and push it as truth on society, I think non believers should have their spin on heaven and hell too. Let kids watch your movie and ours and see which one makes more sense.

You want them to only hear your wild unbelievable story? One that says gays are bad and non believers go to hell? And we can’t tell our version of the story?
If you read the Bible, it's prediction is 100% right. But if you choose, hell is waiting to torture you for eternity.

The organizations to whom I donate every month don't agree with you -- my church which supports the kids here in town -- organizations that support Catholic priests that tell the truth about leftist fake priests who sexually assault children -- homes that save unborn babies by giving their mothers alternatives to abortion -- organizations that feed, house and clothe disabled Veterans -- local causes that support the high school seniors in my small town and send them to state gatherings where they learn civics, government and journalism -- high school band and choir boosters, and I buy quite a bit of food monthly for my local feed bank -- I'm not poor.

Lots of tax exempt donations.

Have fun living in mommy's basement and donating to your local crack smoking "teens".

Church is waiting.

Bye.

The bad priests are lefties. LOL.

Holy fuck. Subtle isn’t exactly a virtue with those imbeciles.

Makes me even more happy that I stopped giving them any of my money when, post RvW, they pledged to pay for their employees' abortion vacations when the good people of my state and others stopped murdering unborn children.

You know what it feels like to no longer be an Amazon user and to live in a state that no longer kills babies?

It feels clean.

Forum List

Back