New Amazon cartoon show, Heaven/God bad, Lucifer Hell good.

Yeah, soon not so funny.

Well, on second thought...................................

I don’t think the creation story should be told to children as fact. So if you’re going to make up such a wild, evil, crazy story and push it as truth on society, I think non believers should have their spin on heaven and hell too. Let kids watch your movie and ours and see which one makes more sense.

You want them to only hear your wild unbelievable story? One that says gays are bad and non believers go to hell? And we can’t tell our version of the story?

Why shouldn’t kids hear this story too? Why should the creation story be the only one kids swallow? Noah, sodom and gammora, etc.

Just from a quick glance it does not seem to be a kids show.

Well, Amazon started getting NONE of my dollars when they started gleefully killing unborn babies.

:dunno:Priorities shift, eh?

I don’t think the creation story should be told to children as fact. So if you’re going to make up such a wild, evil, crazy story and push it as truth on society, I think non believers should have their spin on heaven and hell too. Let kids watch your movie and ours and see which one makes more sense.

You want them to only hear your wild unbelievable story? One that says gays are bad and non believers go to hell? And we can’t tell our version of the story?

Keep trying, shitlib.

Watching you lose is fun.

Well, Amazon started getting NONE of my dollars when they started gleefully killing unborn babies.

:dunno:Priorities shift, eh?

Keep trying, shitlib.

Watching you lose is fun.

If they tested you, you’d shock people up to 400 volts. Not because you were told to but because you enjoy it. You’re not just one of the people who do it because they were told oh no,

Wow! Cute little post.

It may be time for you to put down the bottle and try to find your way to work.

It’s Saturday loser. I have a big boy job.

Bottom line is I love this heaven and hell story. I get it. I get why they tell this story. Kids should hear both stories then decide if either, or which is true.

I mean if you’re telling wild unbelievable stories for cult purposes

It’s Saturday loser. I have a big boy job.

Bottom line is I love this heaven and hell story. I get it. I get why they tell this story. Kids should hear both stories then decide if either, or which is true.

I mean if you’re telling wild unbelievable stories for cult purposes

Okay. Then put down the bottle anyway and get some sleep.

They are not your kids, stay in your lane you fucking commie.

It’s 0 degrees. My dog doesn’t even want to go for a walk. So I’m all yours. Lol

Sorry, I'm leaving for church soon.

You're going to have to sober up on your own. Dog's going to have to go our eventually and I'm going to bet that he/she will soon snap the leash to get away from you. Too bad, because it's cold out. Well, freezing to death is probably preferable to some things.

Sorry, I'm leaving for church soon.

You're going to have to sober up on your own. Dog's going to have to go our eventually and I'm going to bet that he/she will soon snap the leash to get away from you. Too bad, because it's cold out.

You have to deal with inflation and still give 10% to the church?

Forum List

Back