New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.

Uh-huh and what is it exactly that you intend to do with respect to "stopping the alt-right"?

You are PRO-GANG now? lol, classic.
Thanks, I was wondering when you were going get around to your hourly demonstration of straw man idiocy, next time don't cut it so close.......:rolleyes:

"Idiots emit bogons, causing machinery to malfunction in their presence. System administrators absorb bogons, letting machinery work again." -- Charles Stross, The Atrocity Archives

Since you just scoffed at the notion of stopping this gang, that is a clear message that you support them.

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

Others describe it as the military arm of the Alt-Right.

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

Rest here: New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
----------------------

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.

You fucking pussy....have you seen what the commie sacks of shit have been doing since the election? No irony of how they are claiming first amendment rights to take away others right to do the same? Yeah, that's the commie way. I can't WAIT for one of these commie ass wipes to get in my face.
Well, make sure that you are wearing some Depends. That will make it easier to clean up.

I remember the one scheduled for Chicago got shut down, so that was at least one too many, especially when you factor in the many thousands of "deplorable" Trump supporters that wanted to attend.
You remember? Is there some link to a Chicago rally being shut down?
I did a search using google with the key words: Trump, rally Chicago shutdown. This is one of the links I got.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/12/...ago-canceled-after-violent-scuffles.html?_r=0

This was major news that week.
So, it was cancelled, not shut down. To me, "cancelled" means to stop before it happens, called off by those scheduling it...."shut down" means to stop it while it's going on, disrupted and ended by those protestors......do you have a different take?
You might have a point if it were "cancelled" a week in advance. However, it was cancelled/shut down after thousands had already assembled to hear trump speak. So in this case, weather it was canceled or shut down is a rather moot point.
it's fking 'whether', not 'weather'. fk.
Thanks... By the way... "fking" is not a word.

You remember? Is there some link to a Chicago rally being shut down?
I did a search using google with the key words: Trump, rally Chicago shutdown. This is one of the links I got.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/12/...ago-canceled-after-violent-scuffles.html?_r=0

So, it was cancelled, not shut down. To me, "cancelled" means to stop before it happens, called off by those scheduling it...."shut down" means to stop it while it's going on, disrupted and ended by those protestors......do you have a different take?
You might have a point if it were "cancelled" a week in advance. However, it was cancelled/shut down after thousands had already assembled to hear trump speak. So in this case, weather it was canceled or shut down is a rather moot point.
exactly!!!!! figured out what it's short for yet? or do you need a hint. using weather instead of whether is soooooooo fking stupid. notice soooooooooo. got any ideas on what that means? I don't mind games, I hate stupid.

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

----------------------

You fucking pussy....have you seen what the commie sacks of shit have been doing since the election? No irony of how they are claiming first amendment rights to take away others right to do the same? Yeah, that's the commie way. I can't WAIT for one of these commie ass wipes to get in my face.
Well, make sure that you are wearing some Depends. That will make it easier to clean up.
maybe he can hand them out while he kicks their ass.

Both the left and right wing radical's need to be shut down by either police or FBI. They both follow left or right internet social media where most articles are a figment of someone's imagination.

The left is passing out credit card knives.

To the left, self defense is an act of agression.

bring it on, I'm looking forward to seeing these slackjawed rambos eat some night stick sandwiches
I agree. to see the alt left go down yet again will be hugely fantastic for sure

So you'd do anything you could? How about a bullet would you go that far just to fuck with them?
naw, I wouldn't waste someones hard work on those fks. piss and shit and dogs. sounds like the right mix to me. It's all they are.

I know some of you guys are all hot to break heads here, so not to ruin the mood, but..... (yeah, I'm gonna)
IF I were ANTIFA, after seeing FOAK'S website and such above, I would be giggling way too hard upon encountering a bunch of them charging in their gas masks with their little round Viking shields. Doubled over in laughter, I'd be hit right on the noggin with their sticks. Maybe it's a tactic?

Both the left and right wing radical's need to be shut down by either police or FBI. They both follow left or right internet social media where most articles are a figment of someone's imagination.
well sure sweet heart, post up one right wing violent protest. now march along.

exactly!!!!! figured out what it's short for yet? or do you need a hint. using weather instead of whether is soooooooo fking stupid. notice soooooooooo. got any ideas on what that means? I don't mind games, I hate stupid.
So you hate me because I made a word mistake in my post on a message board, and you are labeling me as "stupid". Aren't you the sensitive person? Are you also the type of guy who shows road rage over other people's minor traffic violations.
Yep... you certainly are showing your intelligence by pointing out my incorrect usage of the word "weather". Well, If you read my other posts, I'm quite confident you will find other spelling and grammar errors. So be prepared to be consumed by hate.

So you hate me because I made a word mistake in my post on a message board, and you are labeling me as "stupid". Aren't you the sensitive person? Are you also the type of guy who shows road rage over other people's minor traffic violations.
Yep... you certainly are showing your intelligence by pointing out my incorrect usage of the word "weather". Well, If you read my other posts, I'm quite confident you will find other spelling and grammar errors. So be prepared to be consumed by hate.
I make em. I hate when people don't learn and do it often.

Well, I don't mind being corrected...... But please be nice to me while you are doing it.

Well, I don't mind being corrected...... But please be nice to me while you are doing it.
I thought I was. you're the one that came after me. don't aggravate something if you don't mind being corrected.

I thought I was. you're the one that came after me. don't aggravate something if you don't mind being corrected.
Well, I usually don't use cuss words when I'm being nice, and we both know what "fking" is short for? (Oops, I ended a sentence with a preposition!)

That sounds like bullshit to me, but then, I've come across stranger.

----------------------

The nazis are already here...they supported bernie.....and are now the violent morons shutting down free speech on colleg campuses around the country.....the left wing has used these tactics since 1917....around the world......they shut down speeches in Berkely and other colleges and shut down the a parade in Oregon.....you left wing socialists....you have been violently attacking peaceful Americans who support Trump since he started running for office......

Let us know when you plan on filling more mass graves.....that is the usual progression of your activities...

We need to resurrect history classes. Bernie would be a Stalinist not a Nazi. Bernie might Call himself a Democratic Socialist, which would make him a Nazi, but his policies make him a Stalinist communist.

Well unfortunately with the behavior of the left since the election, and considering their violent tendencies, this was bound to happen.

You reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back