New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence

If the Knights defend the innocent civilians, I will not oppose them. The second they start taking up arms against innocents, I will. It's rather simple in my mind. Let's see how the first engagement plays out.

You NEVER defend alt-right pieces of shit. If you do, you lose all of your dignity as a human being.
If you do, you lose all of your dignity as a human being.

Which one did you defend?

If the Knights defend the innocent civilians, I will not oppose them. The second they start taking up arms against innocents, I will. It's rather simple in my mind. Let's see how the first engagement plays out.

You NEVER defend alt-right pieces of shit. If you do, you lose all of your dignity as a human being.

No actually moron I reaffirm my true belief in freedom. The alt-rights are racist pieces of scum who would kill my fucking son just for existing, I hate them for that, I would /kill/ them for that. But this is America and they have a right to voice their opinions, they are free to think such horrible bullshit, they are free to be stupid. I will defend their right to exist in America just as much as I will defend my son's right to exist in this nation. That is /real/ freedom, not the quasi, half-ass, steaming pile of bullshit the left tries to foist off on us as "freedom."

No actually moron I reaffirm my true belief in freedom. The alt-rights are racist pieces of scum who would kill my fucking son just for existing, I hate them for that, I would /kill/ them for that. But this is America and they have a right to voice their opinions, they are free to think such horrible bullshit, they are free to be stupid. I will defend their right to exist in America just as much as I will defend my son's right to exist in this nation. That is /real/ freedom, not the quasi, half-ass, steaming pile of bullshit the left tries to foist off on us as "freedom."

Oh, shut up. Enough of that tired bullshit. You won't ever be in a position to defend anyone's right to free speech, so stop with the idiotic strawman. These cretins are intent on getting violent and THAT is what you need to be concerned about.

Never, EVER defend a fucking alt-right piece of shit in any capacity.

Oh, shut up. Enough of that tired bullshit. You won't ever be in a position to defend anyone's right to free speech, so stop with the idiotic strawman. These cretins are intent on getting violent and THAT is what you need to be concerned about.

Ohhh whats the matter pussy boy did I hurt you with my opinion. Should have stayed in your safe space of mama's womb.

Piss off. I will bloody well defend anyone I fucking want, including "violent" people. Stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.

Ohhh whats the matter pussy boy did I hurt you with my opinion. Should have stayed in your safe space of mama's womb.

Piss off. I will bloody well defend anyone I fucking want, including "violent" people. Stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.

That's because you have ZERO integrity and a permanently broken moral compass.

There's millions of racists in the U.S.A, and how many of them are murderers?

Just like you have the right to voice your opinion that it's "Cool" to destroy your ethnic heritage by race mixing, but that those who stand up for their heritage must be wrong.

No wonder why Racists have more Oxytocin, or the love hormone, they care about their people, which is more than can be said about the average race mixer.

No wonder why Racists have more Oxytocin, or the love hormone, they care about their people, which is more than can be said about the average race mixer.

:rofl:

Excellent trolling. A+

The Oxytocin - Racism connection is proven by science.

You know what's also been proven by science? That you're a fucking idiot.

Oh yeah?
So tell us why we should bring in third-World peoples, and replace White people?
Nothing logical, or moral about that.

Your Liberals cry about the demise of Native tribes, but what about the demise of Whites?
I suppose that's just "Cool" to you?

Excellent trolling. A+

Oh yeah?
So tell us why we should bring in third-World peoples, and replace White people?

Your Liberals cry about the demise of Native tribes, but what about the demise of Whites?

Start a new thread on it, jackass. Stop hijacking the thread with your racist bullshit.

Excellent trolling. A+

Oh yeah?

Start a new thread on it, jackass. Stop hijacking the thread with your racist bullshit.

Do you have any evidence for third--World peoples being equal to Whites?

Integrity. Oh that's fucking rich. Where have I lied fucker, find it, show it, or shove that accusation up your ass. You idiots on the fucking left can't even be honest about things that offend and have to make up bullshit to get offended about because otherwise you're not getting enough "feels" and "sympathy" to exist. Weak mother fuckers like that disgust me, I'll be honest, ya'll are nothing more than cogs in the vote buying machine with no real standing on any actual principles but for illogical emotional outrage. You are right now sitting there thinking I'm alt-right I'm sure, except I'm LGBT, I have a black son, and I fought for SSM in Alaska for nearly 30 years. You don't need to admit it son, I don't even care because it's not about me, I know where I stand, it's about you, know it in yourself that you are fighting from the /wrong fucking side/. Yes, I will stand in your way, I will oppose you, and I will support those who do.

My moral compass is just fine. It's North Pole is freedom. Your's belongs in another nation.

Integrity. Oh that's fucking rich. Where have I lied fucker, find it, show it, or shove that accusation up your ass. You idiots on the fucking left can't even be honest about things that offend and have to make bullshit to get offended about because otherwise you're not getting enough "feels" and "sympathy" to exist. Weak mother fuckers like that disgust me, I'll be honest, ya'll are nothing more than cogs in the vote buying machine with no real standing on any actual principles but illogical emotional outrage. You are right now sitting there thinking I'm alt-right I'm sure, except I'm LGBT, I have a black son, and I fought for SSM in Alaska for nearly 30 years. You don't need to admit it son, I don't even care because it's not about me, I know where I stand, it's about you, know it in yourself that you are fighting from the /wrong fucking side/. Yes, I will stand in your way, I will oppose you, and I will support those who do.

My moral compass is just fine. It's North Pole is freedom. Your's belongs in another nation.

If you still can't tell what absolute scum the alt-right is at this advanced stage, then there is no hope for you. Their right to "free speech" isn't under threat, so stop pretending as if it is. Either you're smart enough to know to never go to bat for absolute scum, or you're not. Looks like you're not. No biggie, some people are born with faulty DNA.

I'm of a Polish heritage, and why should I believe that Mexicans are our equals?

What has Mexico done in the past 30 years in intellectual development, in comparison to Poland?

Poland has 38 million people, Mexico has 127 million people.

Poland had in the 20th century millions killed in WW1, WW2, and then Soviet oppression, and what about Mexico?

So, why should Poland produce more intellectual developments than Mexico?

Here's a list of some Polish intellectual developments in the past 30 years, and what about Mexico?
I'd love to see a list of Mexican intellectual developments like this in the past 30 years?

New Polish recipe for ultra short pulse lasers.

Incredible recipe for ultra-short laser pulses - it works! | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish invention of chitosan aerogels, which are used for growing various tissues, including human tissue.

The invention of Kraków scientists can help transplantology | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish invention of the first ever Electric Polymer laser.

Pioneering polymer laser developed by Polish scientists | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

New Polish first ever hand graft surgery on an adult.

\https://poland.pl/science/achievements-science/university-hospital-wroclaw-first-world-transplant-hand-adult-pa/

New Polish anti-bacteria 3D printing method.

Silesian scientists have developed an antibacterial material for 3D printing | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish company Zortrax invented the first 3D printing device used to operate on veins.

Zortrax 3D Printer Used to Improve Varicose Vein Removal Procedure

Pole behind Natural Killer cells to treat cancer.

Request Rejected

Polish first bee pollinator robot.

Poland: Scientists create robot bee to pollinate crops

Polish invention first ever 3D printing wind turbine generator.

http://gizmodo.com/how-a-3d-printed-wind-turbine-could-power-your-gadgets-1622921531

Polish Solaris Bus, behind hybrid bus technology.

Solaris Bus & Coach - Wikipedia

Polish type 1 Diabetes vaccine.

Request Rejected

Polish first device used to detect alcohol before leaving the car.

New Laser Device May Be A Drunk Driver's Worst Nightmare | The Huffington Post

Polish first bike with virtually no chain, the Izzy Bike.

Bicycle without a chain among Polish inventions appreciated abroad | News | Science & Scholarship in Poland

Polish first cheap, mass produced Graphene Machine.

Polish scientists develop revolutionary graphene machine

Polish company Ammono makes the best Gallium Nitride in the World, used in blue laser manufacturing.

Polish scientists develop revolutionary graphene machine

Polish company Vigo Systems produced the Infared Sensors used on the Mars Curiosity Rover.

The World’s Best Gallium Nitride

Polish Sylwester Porowski pioneered Blue Lasers, which he made the best Blue Lasers of the pioneers.

Sylwester Porowski - Polish Academy of Sciences

Polish Paczynski's invention of Microlensing to dIscover more planets, and stars.

Bohdan Paczynski (1940 - 2007) | American Astronomical Society

Polish Nikoderm Poplawski behind the theory that every Black Hole contains another Universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Popławsk

Polish Aleksander Wolszczan's discovery of the first Pulsar planets, and planets outside of the Solar System.

Aleksander Wolszczan - Wikipedia

Polish Maciej Stachowiak behind many computer software applications.

Maciej Stachowiak - Wikipedia

Polish video games like the Witcher the best selling video game of 2015.

Note there were other high selling Polish video games like Dead Island, Dying Light, Call of Juarez, and Hatred.

The Witcher 3 is This Year's Best Selling Game So Far

Polish first emergency face transplant surgery.

Polish man receives first ‘emergency’ face transplant

Polish first surgery that used cells to save paralyzed man.

A paralyzed man walks again after miracle surgery

Polish first augmented cardiac surgery.

It's Polish the first cardiac surgery with augmented reality

Europe's best cardiac physician award to a Pole.

Request Rejected/

Europe's #2 best coders awarded to Poland.
best coders in the world by country - Bing images

Polish wins in the IBM Battle of the Brains contest.

IBM w Polsce International Collegiate Programming Contest

Polish win in a World coding competition.

Polish team wins world coding championships with the fastest AI-driven virtual car

Polish wins in Google Code Jam.

Google Code Jam - Wikipedia

Polish wins at the University Rover Challenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univer...over_Challenge

Polish win at the Google Online Marketing Challenge.

http://scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/new...mpetition.html

Polish win best World building.

https://www.dezeen.com/2016/11/18/na...ing-year-2016/

Polish win at the Robot Challenge extravaganza.

https://www.pgs-soft.com/polish-robo...ational-glory/

Polish win at the International Mathematical Competition.

http://scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/new...mpetition.html

Polish success in cinema.

List of Polish Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia

Integrity. Oh that's fucking rich. Where have I lied fucker, find it, show it, or shove that accusation up your ass. You idiots on the fucking left can't even be honest about things that offend and have to make bullshit to get offended about because otherwise you're not getting enough "feels" and "sympathy" to exist. Weak mother fuckers like that disgust me, I'll be honest, ya'll are nothing more than cogs in the vote buying machine with no real standing on any actual principles but illogical emotional outrage. You are right now sitting there thinking I'm alt-right I'm sure, except I'm LGBT, I have a black son, and I fought for SSM in Alaska for nearly 30 years. You don't need to admit it son, I don't even care because it's not about me, I know where I stand, it's about you, know it in yourself that you are fighting from the /wrong fucking side/. Yes, I will stand in your way, I will oppose you, and I will support those who do.

If you still can't tell what absolute scum the alt-right is at this advanced stage, then there is no hope for you. Their right to "free speech" isn't under threat, so stop pretending as if it is. Either you're smart enough to know to never go to bat for absolute scum, or you're not. Looks like you're not. No biggie, some people are born with faulty DNA.

You dumb mother fucker. It has nothing to do with protecting the alt-right, stuff it. It has to do with defending the innocent civilians who just want to hear someone talk. In America we allow those things, you would choose to let these innocent, unarmed, fellow American's be bludgeoned by ANTIFA assholes rather than admit the alt-right was doing a service our god damn police are paid to do. I will not pull the wool over my eyes as you choose to do.

As I said, as long as they are protecting innocent civilians, I will support them, BUT, if they start attacking innocent civilians, I will not. Simple. Concise statement that you half ignored to clutch your pearl balls over. Well guess what fuckwit, you picked the wrong bitch having a bad day to start a half-truth battle with.

Now, I'm going to get ready to troll the pool tables here, so you have a lovely night. Do think about what I said son.

Not sure why you guys are getting so uptight.

Two groups of lads want to beat the shit out of each other.

Whats the problem ?

At least it gives them an interest and keeps them off the streets.

Lets have it work out this way:
By the way, you'll need to watch this til the very end.

The mobs will be more like the crowd at that arena.

Thread summary:

All of the Trump-snowflakes here are applauding violence by their pet thugs.

None of the liberals are.

The liberals are plainly better humans and better Americans.

Trump-snowflakes are violent and dangerous, anti-democracy and anti-American.

Forum List

Back