New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

Others describe it as the military arm of the Alt-Right.

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

Rest here: New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
----------------------

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.

Lol! This coming for a side that has and endorses violent protests. After Trump was elected, how many weeks of riots did we have?

I hear about the far right violent groups and yet when it comes to action, it is the left that is violent.

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

----------------------

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.

We defended our civil rights from the violent SA shout down tactics of Antif1stamendment fascist pigs. Come see us in the streets bitch.

#proudboys #praisekek

Thread summary:

All of the Trump-snowflakes here are applauding violence by their pet thugs.

None of the liberals are.

The liberals are plainly better humans and better Americans.

Trump-snowflakes are violent and dangerous, anti-democracy and anti-American.

No we are applauding the inalienable right of self defense against the violent SA shout down tactics of antifa who want to, and I quote: "shut it down by any means necessary." The pussies couldnt even hold their own city against freemen and when they didn't show the 2nd time (wait for it) no violence. Come see us in the streets bitch.

----------------------

/----- You think Conservatives should just remain silent or get beat to a pulp? Call us all the names you want tinkerbell, next time alt-left thugs will get their clocks cleaned.

----------------------

We defended our civil rights from the violent SA shout down tactics of Antif1stamendment fascist pigs. Come see us in the streets bitch.

#proudboys #praisekek

Fag.

----------------------

#proudboys #praisekek

Fag.

Bigot!

----------------------

#proudboys #praisekek

Fag.

Fascist pig.

I'm 80 years old and am ready to go with these losers. Lol. Can still bench 250 for 15 reps at 80.

The conservatives now aren't even pretending they don't adore violence and thuggery.

That's probably for the best, as nobody ever believed their charade of being non-violent. They've always been very obvious in their desire to institute fascism via brownshirt thuggery.

If the Knights defend the innocent civilians, I will not oppose them. The second they start taking up arms against innocents, I will. It's rather simple in my mind. Let's see how the first engagement plays out.

You NEVER defend alt-right pieces of shit. If you do, you lose all of your dignity as a human being.

No actually moron I reaffirm my true belief in freedom. The alt-rights are racist pieces of scum who would kill my fucking son just for existing, I hate them for that, I would /kill/ them for that. But this is America and they have a right to voice their opinions, they are free to think such horrible bullshit, they are free to be stupid. I will defend their right to exist in America just as much as I will defend my son's right to exist in this nation. That is /real/ freedom, not the quasi, half-ass, steaming pile of bullshit the left tries to foist off on us as "freedom."

Oh, shut up. Enough of that tired bullshit. You won't ever be in a position to defend anyone's right to free speech, so stop with the idiotic strawman. These cretins are intent on getting violent and THAT is what you need to be concerned about.

Never, EVER defend a fucking alt-right piece of shit in any capacity.

Ohhh whats the matter pussy boy did I hurt you with my opinion. Should have stayed in your safe space of mama's womb.

Piss off. I will bloody well defend anyone I fucking want, including "violent" people. Stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.
Piss off. I will bloody well defend anyone I fucking want, including "violent" people. Stick that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.
I want to cross stitch this on a pillow. Honest to God.

If the Knights defend the innocent civilians, I will not oppose them. The second they start taking up arms against innocents, I will. It's rather simple in my mind. Let's see how the first engagement plays out.

You NEVER defend alt-right pieces of shit. If you do, you lose all of your dignity as a human being.

No actually moron I reaffirm my true belief in freedom. The alt-rights are racist pieces of scum who would kill my fucking son just for existing, I hate them for that, I would /kill/ them for that. But this is America and they have a right to voice their opinions, they are free to think such horrible bullshit, they are free to be stupid. I will defend their right to exist in America just as much as I will defend my son's right to exist in this nation. That is /real/ freedom, not the quasi, half-ass, steaming pile of bullshit the left tries to foist off on us as "freedom."

Oh, shut up. Enough of that tired bullshit. You won't ever be in a position to defend anyone's right to free speech, so stop with the idiotic strawman. These cretins are intent on getting violent and THAT is what you need to be concerned about.

Never, EVER defend a fucking alt-right piece of shit in any capacity.

Ohhh whats the matter pussy boy did I hurt you with my opinion. Should have stayed in your safe space of mama's womb.

I want to cross stitch this on a pillow. Honest to God.

Lol... I was in a foul mood. I feel much better after trouncing the shit out of some young bucks who thought they were hot with their sticks :p

The conservatives now aren't even pretending they don't adore violence and thuggery.

That's probably for the best, as nobody ever believed their charade of being non-violent. They've always been very obvious in their desire to institute fascism via brownshirt thuggery.

question: would the Alt-Right have shown up if Antifa didn't?

There was a bit on the news a day or two ago about the Berkeley demonstrations that took place after Ann Coulter did NOT show up for her talk. A news reporter was there, on the scene. There were a lot of Trump supporters there, and a lot of anti-Trump folks, but it was all just "heated rhetoric" between the two groups. I think they said one person was arrested for not following police orders or something similar. Police were in riot gear and ANTIFA did not show up. Huh. Didn't want their pretty heads cracked, I guess. And the protesters both got to say their piece and do it in a way that didn't involve violence. Whatever keeps ANTIFA away seems to be the trick.

After the left wing riots since Trump has been elected it is the left that is for the violence. They practice it, the right not really.

17438542_1671237433182336_508784871015972864_n.jpg

----------------------

They turned out at Berkeley and when they were not attacked, nothing happened.

YOu guys are the dangerous asshole.

There was a bit on the news a day or two ago about the Berkeley demonstrations that took place after Ann Coulter did NOT show up for her talk. A news reporter was there, on the scene. There were a lot of Trump supporters there, and a lot of anti-Trump folks, but it was all just "heated rhetoric" between the two groups. I think they said one person was arrested for not following police orders or something similar. Police were in riot gear and ANTIFA did not show up. Huh. Didn't want their pretty heads cracked, I guess. And the protesters both got to say their piece and do it in a way that didn't involve violence. Whatever keeps ANTIFA away seems to be the trick.

Showing that the Far Lefty are the dangerous thugs, not the Alt-Right.

Forum List

Back