New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

Others describe it as the military arm of the Alt-Right.

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

Rest here: New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence
----------------------

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.
You sure this isn't satire? Cereal beat-ins and adhering to the masturbation regimen?

I wish it were.

Behold, right wing faggotry:

You've been "had."

This is likely a joke. The barrage of lies coming from the left makes this suspect. Is it satire or just more lies. It's safer to assume that anything coming from democrats is a lie until corroborated by three independent sources.
Oh, it's satire, but I'm not sure it's from the left. Doesn't matter. A good sense of humor is always a plus.

A new fight-club “fraternity” of young white, pro-Trump men is being formed, its organizers claim, to defend free-speech rights by “Alt-Right” leaders and engage in street fighting.

Kyle Chapman, a California activist arrested earlier this month in a clash in Berkeley between anti-fascist protesters and pro-Trump demonstrators, announced this week he is forming the Fraternal Order of Alt Knights (cleverly called “FOAK).

Chapman, who uses the Internet meme “Based Stick Man,” says his new militant, highly-masculine group will be the “tactical defensive arm” of the Proud Boys, another group that shows up at pro-Trump rallies looking to rumble with counter-protesters.

“We don’t fear the fight. We are the fight,” Chapman said in a recent social media post announcing FOAK’s formation.

“I’m proud to announce that my newly created Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights will be partnering with Proud Boys,” Chapman said, with the “full-approval” of its founder, Gavin McInnes.

McInnes is a co-founder of Vice (although he and the magazine severed ties 10 years ago) and more recently has been a frequent guest on FOX News and a contributor for the racist site VDARE where he denigrated Muslims and called Asian Americans “slopes” and “riceballs.”

Now described as a “neo-masculine reactionary,” McInnes calls his Proud Boys a “pro-West fraternal organization.”

And now there’s “FOAK,” which Chapman proudly describes as a “fraternal organization,” a Proud Boys affiliate chapter, “with its own bylaws, constitution, rituals and vetting processes.”

Although there initially aren’t any overt racist themes, the new Alt-Right group of street fighters sounds quite similar to a neo-Nazi “fight club” called the “DIY Division.” Members of that white supremacist group showed up last month in Huntington Beach, California, mingling with an estimated 2,000 Trump supporters.

The Proud Boys reportedly have a four-step initiation process. It starts with a prospect declaring himself a “Proud Boy,” suiting up in Fred Perry polo shirts with yellow stripes—similar to those worn by skinheads.

The second degree is a “cereal beat-in” during which the new member is punched and beaten by current members until the plebe can rattle off the names of five cereals (you know, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheerios!)

The third degree reported involves “adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,” blogger Will Sommer wrote in a recent post.

Since then, a fourth-degree has been added to the initiation ritual – brawling with antifascists at public rallies.

----------------------

The far right continues to grow more and more dangerous. Remember, fighting Nazi's is an American tradition. Stop the alt-right.
You sure this isn't satire? Cereal beat-ins and adhering to the masturbation regimen?

I wish it were.

You've been "had."

Uh, no. They really are that weird.

The fratty Proud Boys are the alt right’s weirdest new phenomenon

This is likely a joke. The barrage of lies coming from the left makes this suspect. Is it satire or just more lies. It's safer to assume that anything coming from democrats is a lie until corroborated by three independent sources.
Oh, it's satire, but I'm not sure it's from the left. Doesn't matter. A good sense of humor is always a plus.

No, it's not. Educate yourself on a topic before spouting off as if you're the damn oracle.

No fair. I've been adhering to a masturbation regimen for ages now without any membership benefits.
Get busy memorizing your cereal list and you too can act like an idiot.

I knew my years of playing Scattergories would finally pay off. :lol:
Yeah, think of one and two syllable cereals so you can scream them out quicker--Life, Corn Chex, grits, oatmeal, All Bran

I would murder that challenge.

violence begets violence.

the left cheered all through the election while violent leftist protesters shut down trump speeches and then sat mum while they went on a rampage after the election.

escalation is the inevitable result.

we're going to need to start arresting all of them and sticking their asses in jail or this is only going to continue to escalate.

this is not how politics is done here, nor should it be allowed.
Oh dear! How many trump speeches got shut down?

^^^^^Exactly what I'm talking about. If you support this shit when your side does it, you are part of the problem.
Exactly what you're talking about? Someone asking how many trump speeches got shut down? That's what you are talking about?
Early in the campaign, didn't a Trump rally in Chicago get cancelled by the police due to security concerns? I think it was Chicago. It was early in the campaign.
Cancelled isn't the same thing as shut down, is it?

the left cheered all through the election while violent leftist protesters shut down trump speeches and then sat mum while they went on a rampage after the election.

we're going to need to start arresting all of them and sticking their asses in jail or this is only going to continue to escalate.

^^^^^Exactly what I'm talking about. If you support this shit when your side does it, you are part of the problem.
Exactly what you're talking about? Someone asking how many trump speeches got shut down? That's what you are talking about?

No, I'm talking about "OH Dear!, how many trump speeches got shut down."

Or are you saying then that you were expressing concern over this activity, with your "oh dear!"

is that what you're selling now? lol.

----------------------

i'd prefer they just bring some dogs and let the dogs go at the protesters.
The tried and true Bull Connor technique, eh?

No, it's not. Educate yourself on a topic before spouting off as if you're the damn oracle.
Yes, sir. You're the third person calling me an oracle or mind reader the last couple days. Is this a new trend when someone makes an educated guess?
But if you say so, if this is how certain goof balls behave, okay.

You see how that works? The suggestion of some Alt Right fight group dismisses all of the disgusting actions of Antifa. Dig up a couple anti-Obama blogs from Obama's first days and dismiss the 24/7 impeachment campaign against Trump by the media. This is the "See you do the same thing!" game that the Liberals play.

Early in the campaign, didn't a Trump rally in Chicago get cancelled by the police due to security concerns? I think it was Chicago. It was early in the campaign.
Cancelled isn't the same thing as shut down, is it?
No. You should direct that to the poster who said it.

----------------------

I wish it were.

Veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery

gay.

----------------------

“adhering to the masturbation regimen and getting a tattoo,”

WTF?

No, I'm talking about "OH Dear!, how many trump speeches got shut down."

Or are you saying then that you were expressing concern over this activity, with your "oh dear!"

is that what you're selling now? lol.
So....how many trump speeches DID get shut down?

The first of the Alt Right Neo-Fascist militias is formed.

Yep.

based.jpg

alt_knights.jpeg

C-Cm46SUQAAZOzQ.jpg

----------------------

i'd prefer they just bring some dogs and let the dogs go at the protesters.
The tried and true Bull Connor technique, eh?
I'd take any method that means the alt left is taken out. yep!!!! I'd also bring in buckets of piss and crap and throw it at em. I'd do most anything to fk with them.

Yes, sir. You're the third person calling me an oracle or mind reader the last couple days. Is this a new trend when someone makes an educated guess?
But if you say so, if this is how certain goof balls behave, okay.

Well if I'm the third person to call you that then it might be time for you to look in the mirror. It means you are not making "educated guesses," you're running your mouth before you have any knowledge of the topic. If I weren't already familiar with you, I'd consider that trolling.

Forum List

Back