Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

I don't give a shit. :D Just pointing it out. Did Kondor say he wanted you to refer to him as Kondie? If so, I would think he would have chosen that as a screen name. Personally, I think you do it to be derogatory. However, it is a very lame tactic.
Well I have been calling Kondor,Kondie as long as I've been on here.......You say it's DEROGATORY and a LAME tactic.....you are really something STUPID.

So SAD,So SAD......so from now on I shall refer to you as Mybitch.....Mibeech or something like that...that would no doubt meet your needs.But it is all a bit silly really

Don't think you are in the same league as Kondie or Hoss....and Tinnie .and all.You are not.

Why don't you just come out and say that you hate Jews? You must truly be a coward. Here you are on an anonymous internet message board and you STILL can't be honest about your true feelings.

I think all a person has to do is to look at your post history, and it all becomes crystal clear. :D You are a hater full of hate and misery.
I do not hate Jews at all,I have wonderful Jewish friends,I am always open with them and they know my point of view,they agree with me on some things and totally disagree on others......but we have mutual respect for each other.....Why would I hate Jews....I have no need to.....What I do HATE is Zionism in all its manifestations but then I hate most Terrorist groups period.I have always got on well with loads of different people.........Zionism is not Judaeism sic no matter how hard the Zionists try to say they represent ALL JEWS ...they certainly do not..........they are born of deceit and their mantra has never changed......they collaborated with the Nazis when it suited them but you know all this.....I have lived in Israel for over a year many years ago and have been back since.......like the Palestinian,Jews most of them are wonderful people and incidentily sic Palestinians and Jews in Israel get on pretty well..but some Jews mainly American Imports are dreadful......Israel is not totally a harmonious society,you only need to see the closeness of elections to see this....many Russian Jews have returned to Russia in the past 10 years,as they feel Israel does not give them the economic challenge they desire......I have an opinion but I could never be described as a coward in any way.

Look Chrissy I don't seek anyone's approval.....I say what I feel is right,from my stand point.......I may totally disagree with you but I would defend your right for you to say what you feel...as you have every right to say as you please...........I have had stouches with virtually every pro-Jewish person on here and believe it or not have learnt much from them......yeah I can be insendury sic but then that is just in my make up.you will change in time when and if you want to about me.but I am a very complex character. I will finish (excuse the dreadful spelling tonight) by saying "I desire a peaceful Palestine and likewise Israel...I feel for both peoples...NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

I have been a bit rude to you which I apologise for,it really is bad...saying that it does take two to Tango......Have a great night or day 9.30pm here in Perth..........no doubt we will battle on tomorrow...I hope NOT steve..ps I don't hate Jews but a few are bad buggers
Most pro-Israel posters on this board cannot seem to differentiate the personal feelings towards a person who is Jewish and the Israeli State's current policies...They are not the same...Israel today since the 67 pre-emptive strike have been on a quest of conquering Eretz Israel and the slow expulsion of the Palestinians...

The PM Begin has admitted this in his memoirs, and Israel has adopted the philosophy of this former Terrorist...How can anyone with a scintilla of humanity not decry this travesty?

What would you do if you were Israel? Put yourself in their shoes for an instant. It is Israel's job to protect her citizens, especially a hateful spiteful neighbor. I am just glad they are not our neighbor, and you should be too.
If I lived there, I would demand that something close to the Arab League peace deal be signed and work hard to make it succeed, especially economically...It is the only way for enemies to become friends...Look at the USA, Germany and Japan as an example...

Well I have been calling Kondor,Kondie as long as I've been on here.......You say it's DEROGATORY and a LAME tactic.....you are really something STUPID.

So SAD,So SAD......so from now on I shall refer to you as Mybitch.....Mibeech or something like that...that would no doubt meet your needs.But it is all a bit silly really

Don't think you are in the same league as Kondie or Hoss....and Tinnie .and all.You are not.

Why don't you just come out and say that you hate Jews? You must truly be a coward. Here you are on an anonymous internet message board and you STILL can't be honest about your true feelings.

I think all a person has to do is to look at your post history, and it all becomes crystal clear. :D You are a hater full of hate and misery.
I do not hate Jews at all,I have wonderful Jewish friends,I am always open with them and they know my point of view,they agree with me on some things and totally disagree on others......but we have mutual respect for each other.....Why would I hate Jews....I have no need to.....What I do HATE is Zionism in all its manifestations but then I hate most Terrorist groups period.I have always got on well with loads of different people.........Zionism is not Judaeism sic no matter how hard the Zionists try to say they represent ALL JEWS ...they certainly do not..........they are born of deceit and their mantra has never changed......they collaborated with the Nazis when it suited them but you know all this.....I have lived in Israel for over a year many years ago and have been back since.......like the Palestinian,Jews most of them are wonderful people and incidentily sic Palestinians and Jews in Israel get on pretty well..but some Jews mainly American Imports are dreadful......Israel is not totally a harmonious society,you only need to see the closeness of elections to see this....many Russian Jews have returned to Russia in the past 10 years,as they feel Israel does not give them the economic challenge they desire......I have an opinion but I could never be described as a coward in any way.

Look Chrissy I don't seek anyone's approval.....I say what I feel is right,from my stand point.......I may totally disagree with you but I would defend your right for you to say what you feel...as you have every right to say as you please...........I have had stouches with virtually every pro-Jewish person on here and believe it or not have learnt much from them......yeah I can be insendury sic but then that is just in my make up.you will change in time when and if you want to about me.but I am a very complex character. I will finish (excuse the dreadful spelling tonight) by saying "I desire a peaceful Palestine and likewise Israel...I feel for both peoples...NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

I have been a bit rude to you which I apologise for,it really is bad...saying that it does take two to Tango......Have a great night or day 9.30pm here in Perth..........no doubt we will battle on tomorrow...I hope NOT steve..ps I don't hate Jews but a few are bad buggers
Most pro-Israel posters on this board cannot seem to differentiate the personal feelings towards a person who is Jewish and the Israeli State's current policies...They are not the same...Israel today since the 67 pre-emptive strike have been on a quest of conquering Eretz Israel and the slow expulsion of the Palestinians...

The PM Begin has admitted this in his memoirs, and Israel has adopted the philosophy of this former Terrorist...How can anyone with a scintilla of humanity not decry this travesty?

What would you do if you were Israel? Put yourself in their shoes for an instant. It is Israel's job to protect her citizens, especially a hateful spiteful neighbor. I am just glad they are not our neighbor, and you should be too.
If I lived there, I would demand that something close to the Arab League peace deal be signed and work hard to make it succeed, especially economically...It is the only way for enemies to become friends...Look at the USA, Germany and Japan as an example...
Neither Germany nor Japan slaughtered thousands of our civilians, nor penetrated our borders, and are positioned thousands of miles from our shores.

Neither Germany nor Japan slaughtered thousands of our civilians, nor penetrated our borders, and are positioned thousands of miles from our shores.
The real question is though Kondie.......Is that they would have done..steve

...How can anyone with a scintilla of humanity not decry this travesty?
Because we like Jews better than we like Muslims.
Really Kondie,you must know very few Muslims to be honest....because like all of us they are lovely law abiding citizens......you are confusing Muslim Terrorist Organisations with every day peaceful Muslims.......but then Americans like to demonize what they do not understand......eg You loved Saddam when he was doing the DIRTY WORK for you and the WEST against Iran.....you know when that Turd Rumsfeld was cuddling Saddam........later the Criminal Two Iraq Wars when the US invaded a sovereign nation of Iraq........I was no great fan of Saddam but indirectly America gave Carte-Blanc for any country to invade another with the most flimsy of supposed evidence....which proved to be Bull Shit anyway.What really pissed the US off,was Saddam's negotiations to trade with Europe in EURO's ....... thus taking the US$ out of the system

Your fear creating mistrust of All Muslims is based on ignorance and lack of intercourse with peoples you really don't know......this is also why so many are against the Jews worldwide at the moment............your media and government are to blame of course.............mind you Terrorists of all persuasions should be kept in check.

As a footnote......Do you really think Muslims really want to live a life under these Terrorists...foisted upon them.....NO THEY FEFFING DON'T

steve

This is what America gets for letting Israel buy into our Congress, telling US Presidents for decades to "fuck off!'
Chicken Little News Service Inc.
1403622614.gif

LoL what the hell is Israeli terrorists are giving speech in USA congress, its not Israel , its fcking USA : ) Zionist shitty bloody money success more than what USA president would success. USA president cannot even tell his ideas but he only approves Zioshit lobby ideas : ) Zioshit says Netoshit will come there and will give a speech with his Hitler style hair and everyone in the congress will have to applaud him, whereby they may repair his razed image a bit...

OK ... so is English not your first language or did you leave school after third grade?

What "thousands" of Israeli civilians were these? I think you mean "hundreds". Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israelis, however.

Attacks on Israeli civilians by Palestinians B Tselem

What "thousands" of Israeli civilians were these? I think you mean "hundreds". Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israelis, however.

I measure from the 1880s, going forward to the present day.

But you right... in the end, the Jews got the better of the Muslims, on that score, too.

Something that must humiliate and piss-off these degenerate heirs of a once-mighty and proud warrior race, who once held the Jews in Dhimmitude...

Even from the 1880s it is not "thousands". It's the Jews that have been doing the killing of thousands of women and children.

I measure from the 1880s, going forward to the present day.

But you right... in the end, the Jews got the better of the Muslims, on that score, too.

Something that must humiliate and piss-off these degenerate heirs of a once-mighty and proud warrior race, who once held the Jews in Dhimmitude...
Well Kondie,you got one thing right by your implication "You could Never call the Jews a Proud Warrior Race" at all, because they never have been......but as Crafty Stealth ridden Terrorists they excelled.steve

OK ... so is English not your first language or did you leave school after third grade?

Sayit, look, I have said that before and I say again, you are not Muslim, probably you are another Zionist acting like a Muslim. I have read some of your posts and you are incredibly ignorant. Do you think you can create hatred against Muslim by this way ? You are just wasting your life for nothing.

Sayit, look, I have said that before and I say again, you are not Muslim, probably you are another Zionist acting like a Muslim. I have read some of your posts and you are incredibly ignorant. Do you think you can create hatred against Muslim by this way ? You are just wasting your life for nothing.
Muslims are doing a wonderful job of creating hate against Muslims in The West, all by themselves, without any help from SayIt.

Minnie: there is no HATRED of Muslims amongst those here. I recall stories of the Ottomans and their yoke on my Father's people and yet I do not hate them... passed into history are those whose systems kept my father's people oppressed. So it will be with the current crop of murdering scum who this time happen to be Moslems. Not long ago it was secularists who were the butchers...Nazis and Communists..and before that Christian groups were at each other ...history is full of such events. But today it requires ALL in the community to stand against terrorists and butchers...and that includes Hamas, Hezbollah and Isis. There are others of course ..AQ, etc etc..but they fill local power vacuums where they do their worst. That is how warlords have ever been. That is why they must all be opposed by ALL of us.

Re Israel: it has Laws...it may be hard but there are those in Israel who will push for any lawbreakers to be punished for their crimes. That is the proper course.

Greg

According to Egyptian Prez el Sisi, Muslims have made Islam "a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world" and further states that Islam is in need of a "religious revolution" ... one that does not teach and preach hate, death and destruction. Do you also believe el Sisi is "another Zionist acting like a Muslim?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back