Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Military dictators are also right occasionally.

El Sisi is said to be a devout Muslim who evidently believes your Islamist brethren are bad for the Muslim World and for the world in general and his gov't actively confronts them in his world.
No wonder one such as you would attempt to demean him.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Military dictators are also right occasionally.

El Sisi is said to be a devout Muslim who evidently believes your Islamist brethren are bad for the Muslim World and for the world in general and his gov't actively confronts them in his world.

El Sisi is a military dictator, I could care less if he was a devout Hindu. A dictator is a dictator. But, of course, dictators are not frowned upon by Nazis and Fascists. In any case, you have a reading comprehension issue, as your response demonstrates that the text of my post that you responded to flew way over your head.

El Sisi is a military dictator, I could care less if he was a devout Hindu. A dictator is a dictator. But, of course, dictators are not frowned upon by Nazis and Fascists. In any case, you have a reading comprehension issue, as your response demonstrates that the text of my post that you responded to flew way over your head.

Nice deflection. You seem far more concerned with your opinion of el Sisi and yourself than you are about his opinion of his religion.

Isn't it really funny that a tiny little country like Israel can joke about telling the leader of the World's Superpower to kiss its ass?

That is the Power of Money and AIPAC on our government, America is the laughing stock of the World as Israel's bitch!

Wake up America!
Israel x27 s ambassador jokes on Twitter about undermining Obama - Vox

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer are currently embroiled in a controversy that has them under such intense fire in both countries that even Fox News is siding with Obama against them.

Dermer had arranged, with House Speaker John Boehner, for Netanyahu to visit the US in March, without the knowledge or approval of the White, and give a speech to Congress that is widely expected to bash President Obama's Iran talks and to endorse negotiations-killing sanctions. It is a major break with diplomatic protocol, and gives the strong impression that Netanyahu is picking sides in domestic American politics — against Obama.

So Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer, having damaged the US-Israel alliance that is his job to safeguard and that is crucial to his nation's security, and drawn heavy criticism in both the US and Israel, decided that Super Bowl Sunday would be a great opportunity to make a joke about it:

Netanyahu in a past video post said "America can be easily moved," AIPAC cares only for Israeli Interests over America and easily moves our politicians to its sway with Political Campaign money....

Wake up America...
Netanyahu speech invitation a breach of protocol James Baker says - CBS News
Netanyahu speech invitation a breach of protocol, James Baker says

Former Secretary of State James Baker said Sunday that House Speaker
"Nothing is more important to the citizens of Israel than to know that their leadership is properly managing the relationship with their most important ally," Baker said.

In a separate interview on "Face the Nation," Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Illinois, said the "political grandstanding" by Boehner and Netanyahu was not in the best interest of Israel.

Last edited:
OK ... so is English not your first language or did you leave school after third grade?

Sayit, look, I have said that before and I say again, you are not Muslim, probably you are another Zionist acting like a Muslim. I have read some of your posts and you are incredibly ignorant. Do you think you can create hatred against Muslim by this way ? You are just wasting your life for nothing.
You are daffy.

Netanyahu in a past video post said "America can be easily moved," AIPAC cares only for Israeli Interests over America and easily moves our politicians to its sway with Political Campaign money....

Wake up America...

"Nothing is more important to the citizens of Israel than to know that their leadership is properly managing the relationship with their most important ally," Baker said.

In a separate interview on "Face the Nation," Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Illinois, said the "political grandstanding" by Boehner and Netanyahu was not in the best interest of Israel.
Baker still running things?

Wake up America...

If he was, he'd be sending 'ol Nut&Yahoo up dem hills with ya'l...

"[Netanyahu] accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before." -- New York Times

OLIGHARCHY=Rule by the Rich via Campaign contributions like Sheldon Adelson's 100 million to Gingrich.

Really? $100 million to Gingrich? Could you provide a link?

Isn't it really funny that a tiny little country like Israel can joke about telling the leader of the World's Superpower to kiss its ass?

I take it that is your response to my request for you to support your LIE about Adelson's contribution to Gingrich. Thanks for playing, Liar.

Wake up America...

Hold on Pbel.....Nutty yarrrrrhooo fair enough...but no insults to Hoss......he's a nice Guy,a bit slanted in his ideas ...but a nice Guy all the same.steve...keep up the/your good work..Viva Palestine.

OLIGHARCHY=Rule by the Rich via Campaign contributions like Sheldon Adelson's 100 million to Gingrich.

I take it that is your response to my request for you to support your LIE about Adelson's contribution to Gingrich. Thanks for playing, Liar.
off subject for a second or two Say,just to let you know PALESTINE were a BIG HIT at the Asian Cup here in Australia over the past month...Australia winners.....but everyone loved the tenacity of the Palestinians..you know the people that Fcukin Zionists say don't exist......Exist they do indeed....Whooopeee..steve

I take it your nose is out of kilter from too much sniffing? I stand corrected...

adelson s one hundred million to gingrich - Google Search

Sheldon Adelson Spent $150 Million on Election - US News
www.usnews.com/.../sheldon-adelson-ended-...
U.S. News & World Report

Dec 3, 2012 - Only one of the nine races he targeted with cash came out the way he wanted. ... His most expensive losing bets included $15 million spent on Gingrich's ... With a net worth of approximately $20.5 billion, the $150 Adelson ...

Last edited:

Wake up America...

Hold on Pbel.....Nutty yarrrrrhooo fair enough...but no insults to Hoss......he's a nice Guy,a bit slanted in his ideas ...but a nice Guy all the same.steve...keep up the/your good work..Viva Palestine.
I like 'ol Hossfly...friendly banter!

I take it your nose is out of kilter from too much sniffing?

U.S. News & World Report

Dec 3, 2012 - Only one of the nine races he targeted with cash came out the way he wanted. ... His most expensive losing bets included $15 million spent on Gingrich's ... With a net worth of approximately $20.5 billion, the $150 Adelson ...

None of your sources support your claim of $100 million to Gingrich. Do you have anything that does?

I take it your nose is out of kilter from too much sniffing?

U.S. News & World Report

None of your sources support your claim of $100 million to Gingrich. Do you have anything that does?
I love punching
Sniffer in the
nose,

Even when I miss
I always come
close...

Well I have been calling Kondor,Kondie as long as I've been on here.......You say it's DEROGATORY and a LAME tactic.....you are really something STUPID.

So SAD,So SAD......so from now on I shall refer to you as Mybitch.....Mibeech or something like that...that would no doubt meet your needs.But it is all a bit silly really

Don't think you are in the same league as Kondie or Hoss....and Tinnie .and all.You are not.

Why don't you just come out and say that you hate Jews? You must truly be a coward. Here you are on an anonymous internet message board and you STILL can't be honest about your true feelings.

I think all a person has to do is to look at your post history, and it all becomes crystal clear. :D You are a hater full of hate and misery.
I do not hate Jews at all,I have wonderful Jewish friends,I am always open with them and they know my point of view,they agree with me on some things and totally disagree on others......but we have mutual respect for each other.....Why would I hate Jews....I have no need to.....What I do HATE is Zionism in all its manifestations but then I hate most Terrorist groups period.I have always got on well with loads of different people.........Zionism is not Judaeism sic no matter how hard the Zionists try to say they represent ALL JEWS ...they certainly do not..........they are born of deceit and their mantra has never changed......they collaborated with the Nazis when it suited them but you know all this.....I have lived in Israel for over a year many years ago and have been back since.......like the Palestinian,Jews most of them are wonderful people and incidentily sic Palestinians and Jews in Israel get on pretty well..but some Jews mainly American Imports are dreadful......Israel is not totally a harmonious society,you only need to see the closeness of elections to see this....many Russian Jews have returned to Russia in the past 10 years,as they feel Israel does not give them the economic challenge they desire......I have an opinion but I could never be described as a coward in any way.

Look Chrissy I don't seek anyone's approval.....I say what I feel is right,from my stand point.......I may totally disagree with you but I would defend your right for you to say what you feel...as you have every right to say as you please...........I have had stouches with virtually every pro-Jewish person on here and believe it or not have learnt much from them......yeah I can be insendury sic but then that is just in my make up.you will change in time when and if you want to about me.but I am a very complex character. I will finish (excuse the dreadful spelling tonight) by saying "I desire a peaceful Palestine and likewise Israel...I feel for both peoples...NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

I have been a bit rude to you which I apologise for,it really is bad...saying that it does take two to Tango......Have a great night or day 9.30pm here in Perth..........no doubt we will battle on tomorrow...I hope NOT steve..ps I don't hate Jews but a few are bad buggers
Most pro-Israel posters on this board cannot seem to differentiate the personal feelings towards a person who is Jewish and the Israeli State's current policies...They are not the same...Israel today since the 67 pre-emptive strike have been on a quest of conquering Eretz Israel and the slow expulsion of the Palestinians...

The PM Begin has admitted this in his memoirs, and Israel has adopted the philosophy of this former Terrorist...How can anyone with a scintilla of humanity not decry this travesty?

What would you do if you were Israel? Put yourself in their shoes for an instant. It is Israel's job to protect her citizens, especially a hateful spiteful neighbor. I am just glad they are not our neighbor, and you should be too.
If I lived there, I would demand that something close to the Arab League peace deal be signed and work hard to make it succeed, especially economically...It is the only way for enemies to become friends...Look at the USA, Germany and Japan as an example...

No sane person would contemplate singing the arab league version of the peace deal, if they did they would booby trap their home and move away very quickly. The arab muslims have been given every chance to negotiate peace and keep coming up with illegal and unworkable pre conditions. That is where the problems lie not with Israel. Arafat was offered 99% of the arab league peace deal in 2000 and he refused to even sit down and talk, that is the mentality of arab muslims. Now they are prepared to accept 50% less as long as the illegal pre conditions are met first. This would sign Israels death sentence and the Jews would be wiped out in 6 months

I do not hate Jews at all,I have wonderful Jewish friends,I am always open with them and they know my point of view,they agree with me on some things and totally disagree on others......but we have mutual respect for each other.....Why would I hate Jews....I have no need to.....What I do HATE is Zionism in all its manifestations but then I hate most Terrorist groups period.I have always got on well with loads of different people.........Zionism is not Judaeism sic no matter how hard the Zionists try to say they represent ALL JEWS ...they certainly do not..........they are born of deceit and their mantra has never changed......they collaborated with the Nazis when it suited them but you know all this.....I have lived in Israel for over a year many years ago and have been back since.......like the Palestinian,Jews most of them are wonderful people and incidentily sic Palestinians and Jews in Israel get on pretty well..but some Jews mainly American Imports are dreadful......Israel is not totally a harmonious society,you only need to see the closeness of elections to see this....many Russian Jews have returned to Russia in the past 10 years,as they feel Israel does not give them the economic challenge they desire......I have an opinion but I could never be described as a coward in any way.

Look Chrissy I don't seek anyone's approval.....I say what I feel is right,from my stand point.......I may totally disagree with you but I would defend your right for you to say what you feel...as you have every right to say as you please...........I have had stouches with virtually every pro-Jewish person on here and believe it or not have learnt much from them......yeah I can be insendury sic but then that is just in my make up.you will change in time when and if you want to about me.but I am a very complex character. I will finish (excuse the dreadful spelling tonight) by saying "I desire a peaceful Palestine and likewise Israel...I feel for both peoples...NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

I have been a bit rude to you which I apologise for,it really is bad...saying that it does take two to Tango......Have a great night or day 9.30pm here in Perth..........no doubt we will battle on tomorrow...I hope NOT steve..ps I don't hate Jews but a few are bad buggers
Most pro-Israel posters on this board cannot seem to differentiate the personal feelings towards a person who is Jewish and the Israeli State's current policies...They are not the same...Israel today since the 67 pre-emptive strike have been on a quest of conquering Eretz Israel and the slow expulsion of the Palestinians...

The PM Begin has admitted this in his memoirs, and Israel has adopted the philosophy of this former Terrorist...How can anyone with a scintilla of humanity not decry this travesty?

What would you do if you were Israel? Put yourself in their shoes for an instant. It is Israel's job to protect her citizens, especially a hateful spiteful neighbor. I am just glad they are not our neighbor, and you should be too.
If I lived there, I would demand that something close to the Arab League peace deal be signed and work hard to make it succeed, especially economically...It is the only way for enemies to become friends...Look at the USA, Germany and Japan as an example...
Neither Germany nor Japan slaughtered thousands of our civilians, nor penetrated our borders, and are positioned thousands of miles from our shores.

What "thousands" of Israeli civilians were these? I think you mean "hundreds". Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israelis, however.

Attacks on Israeli civilians by Palestinians B Tselem

Since 1948 over 12,000 Israelis have been killed by arab muslims.

Forum List

Back