Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Military dictators are also right occasionally.

El Sisi is said to be a devout Muslim who evidently believes your Islamist brethren are bad for the Muslim World and for the world in general and his gov't actively confronts them in his world.
No wonder one such as you would attempt to demean him.

El Sisi is a military dictator, I could care less if he was a devout Hindu. A dictator is a dictator. But, of course, dictators are not frowned upon by Nazis and Fascists. In any case, you have a reading comprehension issue, as your response demonstrates that the text of my post that you responded to flew way over your head.

Wasn't mohamed a dictator............................................

And you are never right
That's one subject you're an expert in.

Correct I know when team Palestine are wrong, they have signed on to the board
I live in America on team America...Unlike you who lives in England, you go to great lengths to be on team ZioNut, even though England and Englishmen are not fond of Israel at all according to recent polls.

A Symbolic Vote in Britain Recognizes a Palestinian State ...
www.nytimes.com/.../british-parliament-palestinian-st...
The New York Times

Oct 13, 2014 - A Symbolic Vote in Britain Recognizes a Palestinian State ... “stood by Israel through thick and thin, through the good years and the bad,” ... Paul Hirschson, a spokesman for Israel's Foreign Ministry, said that ... In that same year the “State of Palestine” applied to become a member of the United Nations and, ...

And you are never right

I live in America on team America...Unlike you who lives in England, you go to great lengths to be on team ZioNut, even though England and Englishmen are not fond of Israel at all according to recent polls.

The New York Times

Oct 13, 2014 - A Symbolic Vote in Britain Recognizes a Palestinian State ... “stood by Israel through thick and thin, through the good years and the bad,” ... Paul Hirschson, a spokesman for Israel's Foreign Ministry, said that ... In that same year the “State of Palestine” applied to become a member of the United Nations and, ...
No you are not a patriot as you like to suggest and far from being considered a moderate left-winger ..you are just a radical leftist..another one.. and everything you suggest is completely against any American views at all.

And you are never right

The New York Times

No you are not a patriot as you like to suggest and far from being considered a moderate left-winger ..you are just a radical leftist..another one.. and everything you suggest is completely against any American views at all.
Delusion is a defense mechanism for culturally sick people like you...You just ignore the signals that Israel is losing all its friends because of right wing fascists like you......

You're no one to talk about the patriotism of others. You have more in common with Weimar, Germany, than you do any democratic nation.

I do not know what it is between those two but Obama hates Netanyahu on a personal level.

Netanyahu doesn't kiss Obama's ass like David Cameron. Obama doesn't like Canadian prime minister Harper either. both of those men know what a weak pathetic "leader" Obama is.

FOUND Obama 8217 s boots on the ground in Israel Canada and Egypt
It must be very disappointing for Obama's crack election team to watch Netanyahu's poll numbers go up as they have.

I have been seeing bit and pieces I my guess is that there was a plan and things got a little out of control and Israel is getting out and Obama is pissed. Just a guess though.

If Obama wants to see the PM he can go to congress. If congress invites the PM it should not have to go through the WH. If the PM is invited to speak at any university or forum in the US, especially if he has useful information on Iran or terrorism, it should have have to go through the WH. If he is invited to speak on a news program it should have to go through the WH.
Heads of state are not required to apply for visa before traveling to the US.
It might be polite to write or call before arriving on a door step but not required.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Military dictators are also right occasionally.

Perhaps you should aspire to be more like a broken clock, then.

It would increase your frequency of being right by two a day.

I am always right. Those that support military dictators are always wrong. Like yourself.

Does this mean that because you support an Islamic dictatorship in the form of Palestine that you are never right ?

If Obama wants to see the PM he can go to congress. If congress invites the PM it should not have to go through the WH. If the PM is invited to speak at any university or forum in the US, especially if he has useful information on Iran or terrorism, it should have have to go through the WH. If he is invited to speak on a news program it should have to go through the WH.
It might be polite to write or call before arriving on a door step but not required.
Really? I mean, how does a fascist Phalange give advice on Democracy by the People?
Comical.

Really? I mean, how does a fascist Phalange give advice on Democracy by the People?
Comical.

Not as comical as your posts sometimes, they brighten my day for their comedy value alone.

You're no one to talk about the patriotism of others. You have more in common with Weimar, Germany, than you do any democratic nation.

You're the one to talk about being Patriotic? LOL. Patriotic Israelis don't by hypocritical leftist ballcrap, that's the first definition of being a true Zionist.

In other words, patriotics are those who probably piss you off the most. :)

Forum List

Back