Votes: 1 50.0%
  • AGAINST

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TOO LAZY TO FIND OUT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doesnt that regulate search engines and such?
If so, i am against it.

RWNJs are usually in favor of it because they're too damn lazy to find out what it is AND because President Obama was fighting to keep the internet free of corporate controls.

Repubs, idiot trump and big business want an end to net neutrality and my bet is they'll get it.

Opinions?

It's got that Governmental Phony name to it. Just like the AFFORDABLE Care Act or the PATRIOT Act. It advertises how devious the ACTUAL PLAN is. Don't know why they try to tip us off to their fraudulent attempts to meddle in stuff that Govt Shouldn't. But they do. All the time. It's in the NAMES -- like "Net Neutrality"..

I'm against it because it's anything but NEUTRAL. Let the giants sort out the costs. Bandwidth costs money. You can't FIX THAT by forcing some to give bandwidth "for free". When are we gonna learn that?????????

Why would anybody that uses the internet possibly be against net neutrality?

I believe in a free and open internet...So of course I support neutrality.

Good. If you are for it, then I know it must be a terrible thing.

This is scary. A lot of RWNJs are like this. They don't bother to actually educate themselves about an issue and just follow orders from their owners.

toobfreak apparently does not know that he would be harmed in many ways by the end of net neutrality.

No wonder trump said he likes uneducated people.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back