Chinese successful in teleporting

There are around 7 octillian atoms in the human body that's a 7 followed by 27 zeros. Do people really believe we will have anything like Star Trek teleporters ? . I would be worried that certain parts may not make the transfer. How bad would it be if a single atom is out of place in your brain ? Then there is the philosophical issues everything you are is basically copied then torn down the the molecular level and reassembled somewhere else. Is the person that comes out the other end still you ?

All of this reminds me of The Fly, Cronenberg's version not the goofy ass 50's one.

I think maybe they ought to pay some royalties to the Roddenberry estate?

Gee, imagine how excited Gene would be!

thecagehd0430.jpg

There are around 7 octillian atoms in the human body that's a 7 followed by 27 zeros. Do people really believe we will have anything like Star Trek teleporters ? . I would be worried that certain parts may not make the transfer. How bad would it be if a single atom is out of place in your brain ? Then there is the philosophical issues everything you are is basically copied then torn down the the molecular level and reassembled somewhere else. Is the person that comes out the other end still you ?

All of this reminds me of The Fly, Cronenberg's version not the goofy ass 50's one.
That's where brain -memory transfer & storage research comes in. With nano computing it's mass storage needs are more and more possible. Co's like IBM and Google say by 2050.
This atom writer & transfer stuff you are discussing is based on my work and disclosed uses from the 90's
that include ideas like using it for high speed travel whereby a human body could not survive speed & other issues, use for resurrection which is also used to stop the act of wars and murder which become pointless etc.
SOMETIMES people just see the initial technology without foresight to the many great uses.
LIKE, I had to teach them that trash disposing problems that many states like NY have, can even be solved through molecular dissintegration and or restructuring to fuel sources.
They have the technology now to solve that major issue, but an issue with human behavior that prevents them from leaving such a potential weapon in the hands of our village idiots.
I seriously don't know why they don't rush these technologies except most are Silly Stasists who would probably laugh at the Wright brothers idea of flight if they were in that era.

Forum List

Back