Negros Murdering White Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Rookie
Feb 8, 2016
Let me guess. Unless you have something positive to say about race relations, your thread gets thrown into the badlands by functional linatics. Or the person who wrote it gets banned. Well for anybody who would do so, I have a "red pill" for you to take. And you will find that you most likely are something far worse than a human battery.

Allow me to smash your politically correct cult. Tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. have been brutally murdered by negros. More are yet to be murdered. If you support the miltiethnic cult that tries to integrate Whites and negros, you are culpable in those murders. Like it or not.

Who will keep me from speaking for murdered children! Reveal yourself. Tell me from your delusional, cultish mind how having Whites and negros coesist is worth the lives of tens of thousands of White children. With more yet to be murdered. Tell me of your solution that doesn't include White people trying even harder to kiss negro ass. Tell me why you are willing to risk the murders of tens of thousands more White children to see if that plan will work. And where does that give justice to those who were already murdered.

Also, have those who would risk future childrens lives ever considered why there are no negro populated and run countries on the planet that are worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries?

I will include some pictures of the White children you helped murder. For the moderators around here, don't dig up a reason to ban me. Even though you could no doubt find one, how about having a little compassion for these murdered children. Don't put a higher price on not being "offensive" than the lives of these murdered children. Besides, you can't get any more "offended" than being brutally murdered.

Attachments

• Murdered by monkeys.jpg
    Murdered by monkeys.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Killed by koons.jpg
    Killed by koons.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Murdered children - 5 & 6.jpg
    Murdered children - 5 & 6.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 53
  • M.C. 7.jpg
    M.C. 7.jpg