Mothers testifies at Mayorkas impeachment hearing

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Two mothers appeared Thursday before the House panel conducting an impeachment inquiry into Alejandro Mayorkas, eviscerating the homeland security secretary for his failure to secure the US border and sharing personal tragedies brought about by a surge in crime and fentanyl trafficking.

“On July 27, 2022, I received the worst news that a parent doesn’t want to hear,” Maryland mom Tammy Nobles told the House Homeland Security Committee, “that my newly 20-year-old daughter, Kayla Hamilton, was murdered in her own room and left on the floor like trash.”

“The illegal MS-13 known gang member brutally raped and murdered my daughter by strangling her with a cord and robbed her of six dollars,” added Nobles, who appeared with another grieving parent, Josephine Dunn, and a law professor — while Mayorkas declined to show, citing an event he was hosting with Mexican officials.

“I wish to spare as many parents the unfathomable pain and debilitating grief that I carry every single day,” Dunn told panel members. “In that same five minutes that I get to share her story — after I traveled all the way from Arizona for Mr. Mayorkas not to appear here today — someone else’s loved one in the United States will die.”

“Every time I close my eyes, I see all of the tubes. When it’s quiet, I hear all the machines that were keeping her alive,” she said, her voice breaking.

“In my humble opinion, Mr. Mayorkas’ border policy is partially responsible for my daughter’s death. His wide open border policy allows massive quantities of poisonous fentanyl into our country. Arizona is the fentanyl superhighway into the United States.”

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is about their greed for political power.
They don't care about the hundreds of thousands of fentanyl deaths.
They don't care about the hundreds of thousands of murders, rapes and pedo crimes.
The Democrats are saying that Mayorkas can't be impeached because there was no high crime.
The Democrats only care about power and money.

Last edited:

Two mothers appeared Thursday before the House panel conducting an impeachment inquiry into Alejandro Mayorkas, eviscerating the homeland security secretary for his failure to secure the US border and sharing personal tragedies brought about by a surge in crime and fentanyl trafficking.

“On July 27, 2022, I received the worst news that a parent doesn’t want to hear,” Maryland mom Tammy Nobles told the House Homeland Security Committee, “that my newly 20-year-old daughter, Kayla Hamilton, was murdered in her own room and left on the floor like trash.”

“The illegal MS-13 known gang member brutally raped and murdered my daughter by strangling her with a cord and robbed her of six dollars,” added Nobles, who appeared with another grieving parent, Josephine Dunn, and a law professor — while Mayorkas declined to show, citing an event he was hosting with Mexican officials.

“I wish to spare as many parents the unfathomable pain and debilitating grief that I carry every single day,” Dunn told panel members. “In that same five minutes that I get to share her story — after I traveled all the way from Arizona for Mr. Mayorkas not to appear here today — someone else’s loved one in the United States will die.”

“Every time I close my eyes, I see all of the tubes. When it’s quiet, I hear all the machines that were keeping her alive,” she said, her voice breaking.

“In my humble opinion, Mr. Mayorkas’ border policy is partially responsible for my daughter’s death. His wide open border policy allows massive quantities of poisonous fentanyl into our country. Arizona is the fentanyl superhighway into the United States.”

Comment:
The Corrupt Democrat Party's open border policy is about their greed for political power.
They don't care about the hundreds of thousands of fentanyl deaths.
They don't care about the hundreds of thousands of murders, rapes and pedo crimes.
The Democrats are saying that Mayorkas can't be impeached because there was no high crime.
The Democrats only care about power and money.
if mayorksa is not following the law as written , not what you want it to be, i will join in calls for impeachment.

i am only guessing here, but it sure looks like repubs want to scream " border security " but do not want to pay for it.

i would like a workable plan that might include meaningful fines for employers, a speedy process, an ellis island type facility near the border (maybe 2 or 3) and equipped with judges and court appointed attys.

full identification must be on file including dna samples and fingerprints.

no matter what else , keep families together and treat every one humanely. even if you are deporting him.

repeal posse comitatus and station a few divisions of air cavalry near the border. might be good for recruiting as well.

I have a whole bunch of questions.

Did the 17 year old gang member enter the country after Jan. 21, 2021? His identity is being withheld because he's a minor, so we don't know this.

So clearly, not Mayorkas fault if he entered the country before then, is it?

Mayorkas declined to show, citing an event he was hosting with Mexican officials.
TRANSLATION: Mayorkas is in Mexico seeing if they can step up the waves of illegals. And if things go wrong, a place there he can flee to hide and escape outside of our country and beyond U.S. Justice.

Mr. Mayorkas’ border policy is partially responsible for my daughter’s death.
Just remember: It would not be Mayorkas' policy if it wasn't Joe Biden's policy first. Mayorkas works at Biden's pleasure.

Just remember: It would not be Mayorkas' policy if it wasn't Joe Biden's policy first. Mayorkas works at Biden's pleasure.
He's the low hanging fruit.....Hell, they might even get some dems to go along with it.....There is just no way in the world that man should keep that job but since he does not have the good grace to resign, here we are.

Stale-assed leftoid yammering point, that means nothing.

The border is being invaded because enforcement of even those antique laws have been thrown out the window.

Actually, the antique laws are the problem. Under our law, anyone has the legal right to present themselves at the border and request asylum, which is exactly what these people are doing.

The problem is, it takes 4-7 years to get a hearing on your asylum claim.

Republicans solidified the House GOP's plans to impeach Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas by scheduling a committee vote on the resolution for later this month - as grieving mothers tore into his leadership of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

The Homeland Security Committee will mark up the resolution on January 31, then putting it before the full House for a vote.

It comes as Democrats slam the impeachment efforts as a 'MAGA spectacle' and a 'pre-determined, pre-planned, partisan stunt,' as top Homeland Security Democrat Bennie Thompson, Md., put it in the final Mayorkas impeachment hearing.

It comes as Democrats slam the impeachment efforts as a 'MAGA spectacle' and a 'pre-determined, pre-planned, partisan stunt,' as top Homeland Security Democrat Bennie Thompson, Md.
'Secretary Mayorkas has testified before Congress more than any other cabinet secretary,' noted Thompson. 'I can't help but wonder if Republicans are getting a bit desperate.'

'He's violated his oath. He's violated the public trust,' Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee, said during the hearing. 'It's been a dereliction of duty of the grossest proportions I've seen in my 25 years of dealing with this border.'

'This body should be discussing massive military aid to Texas, not to Ukraine,' he said.

Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas, said Republicans had brought the grieving mothers to Capitol Hill 'under the false pretense that impeaching mayorkas would be in any way prevent what happened to their children from happening to someone else's.'

Comment:
These greedy corrupt racist Democrats are aiding and abetting crimes against American citizens.
The despicable Democrats are aiding and abetting the human traffickers and the drug cartels.
Democrats don't care about American citizens, they only care about helping their Drug Cartel constituents.
It makes you wonder if these corrupt Democrat politicians are getting kickbacks from the Drug Cartels.

Actually, the antique laws are the problem. Under our law, anyone has the legal right to present themselves at the border and request asylum, which is exactly what these people are doing.

The problem is, it takes 4-7 years to get a hearing on your asylum claim.
No, they aren't the problem...The problem is gaslighting ass chunks like you, who think that more laws are the answer, when enforcement of the ones we already have will do the job.

None of the invaders are legitimatize asylum seekers...They're illegal border crashers, for whom those laws don't apply.

No, they aren't the problem...The problem is gaslighting ass chunks like you, who think that more laws are the answer, when enforcement of the ones we already have will do the job.

None of the invaders are legitimatize asylum seekers...They're illegal border crashers, for whom those laws don't apply.

But the problem is you need to have a hearing to determine if they are or not.

And it takes four years to get a hearing.

My wife has been waiting 8 years for hers, but we are skipping it by simply doing a marriage sponsorship.

The laws we have don't reflect reality, and the ironic thing is, we need immigrants because Americans aren't reproducing at replacement rates and haven't since the 1970s.

if mayorksa is not following the law as written , not what you want it to be, i will join in calls for impeachment.

i am only guessing here, but it sure looks like repubs want to scream " border security " but do not want to pay for it.

i would like a workable plan that might include meaningful fines for employers, a speedy process, an ellis island type facility near the border (maybe 2 or 3) and equipped with judges and court appointed attys.

full identification must be on file including dna samples and fingerprints.

no matter what else , keep families together and treat every one humanely. even if you are deporting him.

repeal posse comitatus and station a few divisions of air cavalry near the border. might be good for recruiting as well.

Simply reinstitute Trumps border policies. They worked and cost little.

Simply reinstitute Trumps border policies. They worked and cost little.

Except you really can't.

Stay in Mexico only worked because Mexico played along initially because they believed Trump when he said he would process asylum claims promptly.

There's really no incentive for Mexico to keep millions of refugees waiting for a shot to get into America. They would probably be better off actually facilitating their entry into the US.

And we really can't hide behind Title 42 like Trump did when Covid was a thing.

Except you really can't.

Stay in Mexico only worked because Mexico played along initially because they believed Trump when he said he would process asylum claims promptly.

There's really no incentive for Mexico to keep millions of refugees waiting for a shot to get into America. They would probably be better off actually facilitating their entry into the US.

And we really can't hide behind Title 42 like Trump did when Covid was a thing.

Bullshit on all accounts.

Bullshit on all accounts.

So how do you make "Stay in Mexico" work if Mexico actively helps refugees get across?

It's a simple question.

The problem is the US Law. If you show up at the border, and say, "I'm a refugee", then there has to be a court hearing about your status, which CAN take years.

Shit, If I were Mexico, I'd be helping these people fill out the forms and rushing them along.

So how do you make "Stay in Mexico" work if Mexico actively helps refugees get across?

It's a simple question.

The problem is the US Law. If you show up at the border, and say, "I'm a refugee", then there has to be a court hearing about your status, which CAN take years.

Shit, If I were Mexico, I'd be helping these people fill out the forms and rushing them along.

Trump had it figured out, dummy.

Do what he did.

Forum List

Back