The slow death of white America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Now speeding up fast
The white Calvinist culture is in its death throws and will be a footnote in the history books

The evidence of this demographic time-bomb , which is likely to alter the face and character of the U.S. far more fundamentally than any number of elections, was made plain in the summer in a new report by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The slow death of white America: How will the great melting pot adapt to the millions of black and Hispanic voters who swept Obama back to power, asks TOM LEONARD

Now speeding up fast
The white Calvinist culture is in its death throws and will be a footnote in the history books

The evidence of this demographic time-bomb , which is likely to alter the face and character of the U.S. far more fundamentally than any number of elections, was made plain in the summer in a new report by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The slow death of white America: How will the great melting pot adapt to the millions of black and Hispanic voters who swept Obama back to power, asks TOM LEONARD

Who's going to feed and take care of you when we're gone?

What the?! A racist troll thread from Batshit Boy? Unbelievable!

Well, I admit that some Blacks are pretty good at shinning the white man's shoes but if there are no white men, who's shoes are you going to shine? Are the Blacks then going to whine about the Hispanics being the mean old people that are holding them back?

Well, I admit that some Blacks are pretty good at shinning the white man's shoes but if there are no white men, who's shoes are you going to shine? Are the Blacks then going to whine about the Hispanics being the mean old people that are holding them back?

If you want to ask Batshit Boy on a date, just do so directly. Stop beating around the bush.

k9TwyEv.png

I don't mind only if the people coming into America don't make the country suffer because they don't agree with it and we have to change a tradition.

Whites are already the minority in the SF Bay area, which is fine.

I don't mind only if the people coming into America don't make the country suffer because they don't agree with it and we have to change a tradition.

You have been conditioned to think only white people are capable of oppression.

Your minority status actually means that you are only one election away from Jim Crow-like conditions.

Your minority status actually means that you are only one election away from Jim Crow-like conditions.

What a fucking red neck asshole... I bet you walk with the KKK
I would if they had a just cause at the moment I happen to see them, but I tend to hate them almost as much as I hate white black/brown supremacists like yourself.

Pro-white activists are actually on average much more intelligent than the average westerner btw. Your belief in non-white moral superiority indicates that you are far below the bell curve, even compared to most actual rednecks.

I would if they had a just cause at the moment I happen to see them, but I tend to hate them almost as much as I hate white black/brown supremacists like yourself.

Pro-white activists are actually on average much more intelligent than the average westerner btw. Your belief in non-white moral superiority indicates that you are far below the bell curve, even compared to most actual rednecks.

Too funny ... I bet you beat your wife too.. BTW I am as white as they come , but I find it too be ok to Live and Let Live.
I know you are white, I have called you white the entire time. You are a white supporter of black/brown supremacy.

You are an idiot if you think the Farrakhans and the Jose Gutierrez's are just going to lose steam once white people are a powerless minority like in SF. Rednecks like Guno are showing this.

Too funny ... I bet you beat your wife too.. BTW I am as white as they come , but I find it too be ok to Live and Let Live.
I know you are white, I have called you white the entire time. You are a white supporter of black/brown supremacy.

You are an idiot if you think the Farrakhans and the Jose Gutierrez's are just going to lose steam once white people are a powerless minority like in SF. Rednecks like Guno are showing this.

I am a white supporter of other humans not colors~ must be hard to live in such a hateful body and mind. I bet you even go to church on Sunday...lol

I am a white supporter of other humans not colors~ must be hard to live in such a hateful body and mind. I bet you even go to church on Sunday...lol

You are a supporter of your own disenfranchisement and you think that amounts to "equality" and "tolerance" because you have a low IQ. There is nothing more stupid than a white Democrat, especially when Democrats are not even using your votes to get power anymore.
Brown is the New White

BTW, I am a Deist. I don't go to church.

You are a supporter of your own disenfranchisement and you think that amounts to "equality" and "tolerance" because you have a low IQ. There is nothing more stupid than a white Democrat, especially when Democrats are not even using your votes to get power anymore.
Brown is the New White

Yeah , you sound like a person who hates God and loves himself..I bet you have tons of guns and sit around naked drinking cheep beer with a huge belly and farts..scratches his ass and then acts like he is smart..

Brown is the New White

Yeah , you sound like a person who hates God and loves himself..I bet you have tons of guns and sit around naked drinking cheep beer with a huge belly and farts..scratches his ass and then acts like he is smart..

Keep the racist stereotypes coming out of your ass.

Show your black and brown overlords how passive and cucked you are by putting that uppity white in his place.

Brown is the New White

Show your black and brown overlords how passive and cucked you are by putting that uppity white in his place.
Life is too short to be such a angry hateful person..I hope you find your way before you die. You are on Ignore...

Brown is the New White

Life is too short to be such a angry hateful person..I hope you find your way before you die. You are on Ignore...

But of course you don't "ignore" the actual hateful person who started this hateful thread.

You are just too cowardly to admit defeat.

America will not remain what we consider "America" with whites in the minority. It will morph into Brazil North, with teeming hordes of non-whites living in the same squalor in which they'd find themselves in Africa and elsewhere, and whites clustering in gated communities ringed with razor wire.

Forum List

Back